Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 1442 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 24520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10405
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She used to be legit but then she started getting 50/50 reviews and started going down hill. Also heard a couple of stories of her setting up people and robbing them. I wouldn't swear to it but I'm pretty sure that's the same "Tamara".
    Last I remember was she was pregnant a few years ago and popped back up, and I do recall there were a few issues. I'd TOFTT if she reappeared.

  2. #10404
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom55  [View Original Post]
    She's only popped up once and a while over the past few years. Body used to be ridiculous if you like the spinner type.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tamra-es...altimore-44420
    She used to be legit but then she started getting 50/50 reviews and started going down hill. Also heard a couple of stories of her setting up people and robbing them. I wouldn't swear to it but I'm pretty sure that's the same "Tamara".

  3. #10403

    Anyone Seen Tamara lately?

    She's only popped up once and a while over the past few years. Body used to be ridiculous if you like the spinner type.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tamra-es...altimore-44420

  4. #10402

    Zelle aka Zel link

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    Saw Zel the other day. I finally got my paws on her and it was great. She can be hard to get a hold of at times. I been trying for a while. She text me address and it seemed familiar. Once I got there it was the same house I saw Nina at a few day earlier. I felt more comfortable about walking around back to meet her. She has a nice frame and kinda cute. Looks just like her pics. Back in the basement on the other side from where I saw Nina at. Placed donation on night stand. I layed down on bed she started with a nice BBBJ it was good and slow she started sucking my balls. After that I was ready to pound on them guts. She bent over and I slid inside that wet ass pussy it was so wet and juicy. I started to dig in her deep she moans alot. She has a wall mirror by bed. I told her to turn over on her back and started punishing that pussy till she cum on dick. I kept fucking until I was about to pop then I pulled out and she sucked every drop until my knees dam near buckled. I was drained. We laughed at the fact I was just there. Cool chick. I definitely will repeat. Damaged. 80 wide open menu and greek available. Great service. I recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/60606165
    Here are some link


    Www.charmcityporn.com/article-read.php?a=51

    Loosecannon.
    Last edited by Iplnsht1379; 04-09-21 at 10:18. Reason: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/free-spirited-italian-snow-bunny-looking-to-have-some-fun/37644905

  5. #10401

    Can't find ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    Saw Zel the other day. I finally got my paws on her and it was great. She can be hard to get a hold of at times. I been trying for a while. She text me address and it seemed familiar. Once I got there it was the same house I saw Nina at a few day earlier. I felt more comfortable about walking around back to meet her. She has a nice frame and kinda cute. Looks just like her pics. Back in the basement on the other side from where I saw Nina at. Placed donation on night stand. I layed down on bed she started with a nice BBBJ it was good and slow she started sucking my balls. After that I was ready to pound on them guts. She bent over and I slid inside that wet ass pussy it was so wet and juicy. I started to dig in her deep she moans alot. She has a wall mirror by bed. I told her to turn over on her back and started punishing that pussy till she cum on dick. I kept fucking until I was about to pop then I pulled out and she sucked every drop until my knees dam near buckled. I was drained. We laughed at the fact I was just there. Cool chick. I definitely will repeat. Damaged. 80 wide open menu and greek available. Great service. I recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/60606165
    I finally find a legit review of this girl and I'm definitely interested. Unfortunately now I can't find any ads from her on any of the main sites I use for browsing. Got any info you can list or PM?

    I'm debating between the girl you posted.

    This Latina I've read reviews on.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1967823

    Or this big titty girl who seems like she's crazy but good in the sack.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60690769/

    Will report back later this weekend on who I choose.

    Stay safe everyone.

  6. #10400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Haj99  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have seen that Baltimore lacking a lot with pretty ladies at affordable prices. Not a couple years back, I remember there were more ladies to choose from with reasonable prices. Now, all those ladies either have move on or become GPS with those huge elevated prices. Man I wish things were like coupe years back.

    Ha99 j.
    I think that because normal social activity has been so hampered by the very real pandemic the natural meeting up is not happening and more men are looking for alternatives. Simple supply and demand, higher demand drives up prices and also produces more inferior products.

  7. #10399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Wonder how long till one of us dream about her again.
    Why dream I'd rather fuck her than dream about it.

  8. #10398

    "Nicole" had her baby.

    Wonder how long till one of us dream about her again.

  9. #10397

    Zelle aka Zel

    Saw Zel the other day. I finally got my paws on her and it was great. She can be hard to get a hold of at times. I been trying for a while. She text me address and it seemed familiar. Once I got there it was the same house I saw Nina at a few day earlier. I felt more comfortable about walking around back to meet her. She has a nice frame and kinda cute. Looks just like her pics. Back in the basement on the other side from where I saw Nina at. Placed donation on night stand. I layed down on bed she started with a nice BBBJ it was good and slow she started sucking my balls. After that I was ready to pound on them guts. She bent over and I slid inside that wet ass pussy it was so wet and juicy. I started to dig in her deep she moans alot. She has a wall mirror by bed. I told her to turn over on her back and started punishing that pussy till she cum on dick. I kept fucking until I was about to pop then I pulled out and she sucked every drop until my knees dam near buckled. I was drained. We laughed at the fact I was just there. Cool chick. I definitely will repeat. Damaged. 80 wide open menu and greek available. Great service. I recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/60606165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 949b3a2c8a9b4a533e0ee64922b8dcea_f.jpg‎   053d8840fc400987e8c5c2048f3d3601_f.jpg‎   e6a507c68319b348c1bcbfdb7a86531c_f.jpg‎   62f9a5934aad9e243cfceecd869f888f_f.jpg‎  

  10. #10396
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    I was given digit ended x4638 but she said she is not. So, I just stopped there.

    B.
    Sorry, was given *4635 and not her.

    B.

  11. #10395

    Number exchanges

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyelope  [View Original Post]
    Can I have her info I use to hook up with her back in the day.
    Hi all, just to let everyone know. For regular members, please bring a number to exchange. After the validation of your provided number, your requested number will be given.

    Thanks and stay safe.

    B.

  12. #10394

    Mandy / Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    There doesn't seem to be any info / link for her, but doesn't she look like this Mandy (pics attached) who was posting ads in January. Couldn't get through to her, and then she stopped posting. Ad said not to use x2239, but she didn't respond to x5205. I recall this Mandy had no reviews, but I think positive comments on EB, for what that's worth.
    I was given digit ended x4638 but she said she is not. So, I just stopped there.

    B.

  13. #10393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    His buddy's lawyer informed the court that his client will be taking a plea deal. Tells me that part of this whole story, at least, is not made up.

    But please, let's get back to the escorts. I can go to any number of blogs to get info on that jerk.

    Dobson.
    Who gives a shit, if he had sex with a under at age girl I hope he gets sent to jail and that kind is dealt with accordingly meaning death. I don't care how much you like sex to do it with underage kids is disgusting and pathetic and believe you should be killed with extreme pain and torture.

  14. #10392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    His buddy's lawyer informed the court that his client will be taking a plea deal. Tells me that part of this whole story, at least, is not made up.

    But please, let's get back to the escorts. I can go to any number of blogs to get info on that jerk.

    Dobson.
    I understand he also wanted a pardon from Trump for himself and a bunch other supporters, you know "just because", not that any laws were broken.

  15. #10391

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    It would be wise to remember that these are allegations at this point. His version of the story is that someone made up the allegations and used them to blackmail he and his family and then the story was leaked before it was exposed.

    We shall see how it plays out but I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibilities that this was a made up hit job.
    His buddy's lawyer informed the court that his client will be taking a plea deal. Tells me that part of this whole story, at least, is not made up.

    But please, let's get back to the escorts. I can go to any number of blogs to get info on that jerk.

    Dobson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape