Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,821 to 20,835 of 41283
-
04-09-21 13:56 #20463Senior Member

Posts: 170Danna
Saw this Latina cute and petite typical clean and responded quickly. So that's where it ends no BJ of any kind. She grabbed condom lube and hopped on top but didn't move or go up and down it was like she didn't want any motion. I said fuck this so I put her on her back and pounded the fuck out of her until I came. She tried controlling the movement with her legs and just pissed me off. Just annoying as fuck. Waste of money and time.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1792873
-
04-09-21 13:47 #20462Senior Member

Posts: 170Is this one good? Thanks In advance
-
04-09-21 13:14 #20461Senior Member

Posts: 5948Wouldn't pay SW rate cause of this. Pipefest.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
Absolutely no NO GFE, hard limit!
-
04-09-21 12:48 #20460Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone have any intel?
I can't seem to find any info, wanted to see if anyone else had any.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/929963716957
-
04-09-21 12:34 #20459Senior Member

Posts: 1107Kimber
$1000 an hour, eh? That's pretty nuts. Has anyone played this out past the rate? I notice that (at least in that screenshot) she didn't answer where she was, just pasted in her rate quote.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Also, I swear I've seen that yellow / green bikini pic before, but those last two face pics definitely look I. D. Check worthy.
-
04-09-21 12:33 #20458Senior Member

Posts: 33I've seen her
I've seen her only once. She is all scabbed up and tits don't look as good as they used to. Was a good lay but definitely been hitting the drugs and you can tell.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 12:28 #20457Senior Member

Posts: 67Blonde Spinner
This one looks fun. I don't think I've seen anything about her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/570054962410
-
04-09-21 11:48 #20456Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yea She's Serious
That's a QV fun, to be exact.
Originally Posted by RuggerForFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:37 #20455Regular Member

Posts: 6Possibly Eve
Does anyone have any info of her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/929963716957
-
04-09-21 11:26 #20454Senior Member

Posts: 363I also dreamed about her about a year and a half ago, before I knew of the board. Heavy tobacco smell, but she really enjoys what she does. She was legitimately a sweet woman.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:09 #20453Senior Member

Posts: 522Boss Lady
Any details on this one?. She won't win no beauty contest but her height and thickness have me intrigued.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/329147458562
-
04-09-21 10:40 #20452Senior Member

Posts: 43Candy
Not sure if its the same one talked about earlier this week but I dreamed about one that gives great head and really gets into it. Older and not a looker but no issues. $40 for BBBJ w / CIM in Mandarin. Apparently will also do BBFS. But I wouldn't with her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/855030603054
-
04-09-21 10:29 #20451Senior Member

Posts: 288Kimber
Wants 2. 5 mario coins for a quarter of a dream. Seriously?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/107698299831
-
04-09-21 09:34 #20450Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone have any Intel?
-
04-09-21 08:08 #20449Senior Member

Posts: 51Ditto
Saw her once last week. Tried to set something back up a few days ago her comms are horrible. But such is life. She has oddly perky tits to be a fat girl. And bb is on the table if that's your jamb. . 60 and was unleashing deep inside.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






