Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,851 to 20,865 of 41293
-
04-08-21 20:57 #20443Senior Member

Posts: 316This one does NOT skip the games
(Also poste in "stay away" thread).
Was in the mood for a BBW and so contacted ThickUms in OP.
Gave me location, and then when I arrive she said she was at the store be back in a few minutes. Multiple messages saying same thing then asked me to come on up but walk slowly to the room. Makes me assume she was waiting in the parking lot checking me out perhaps. Either way knock on the door no answer.
Completely ghosted just minutes after her last text. Don't waste your time.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/965991654989
BTW. Can someone tell me how to add provider pics from their stg ads to my reviews on this thread? Having probs with that, And it would be a lot more helpful to add picks because providers remove their ads as soon as somebody finds out their game.
PM is fine.
-
04-08-21 20:48 #20442Senior Member

Posts: 67New link
Does she have a current link up or go by a different name now?
Originally Posted by TwoForOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 20:36 #20441Senior Member

Posts: 316Last reports I recall seeing are that the picks are old, but not false advertising by any means. A big negative was that she charged way too much, but these reports were a while ago. Anyone have a recent update?
Originally Posted by TruBoom
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 20:34 #20440Senior Member

Posts: 316I'll tell you this
Sweet, no drama, reasonable rate, definitely big BW if that's your thing. Body looks like pics, but shady neighborhood at night. Day visit recommended.
Originally Posted by JaxRuff
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 19:09 #20439Senior Member

Posts: 76Tried Paxton girl
I tried to set something up with Paxon girl. I was a bit iffy about only doing car dates and with having two number on her page I wasn't sure if I was actually talking to her or not. I'm a bit rusty and paranoid at this point but she's a definite looker. If anyone is interested she said she has a deal of a lifetime if paying in cash app. I can send screenshots if anyone wants to know what the deal was.
Originally Posted by TwoForOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 19:06 #20438Senior Member

Posts: 76Got the job done with Asia
So I've been out the game for a long time. Back in Jacksonville decide to jump back into the hobby. I saw some.
Mixed reviews on this one but nothing terrible bad so I decided to set something up. Comm isn't the best but it's not the worse either. Got all the details worked out and after waiting in the parking lot for almost 10 minutes I got the room number. You could tell she was in a rush but once things started she made a good attempt to not rush but overall it came off as such. The skills are really good and she's tighter than I thought she would be. She will try CBJ unless you object which I did. All in all it wasn't terrible and if I'm a pitch or if I can't find a reliable ebony than more than likely I check her out again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/435792843820
-
04-08-21 18:13 #20437Regular Member

Posts: 7Kitty
-
04-08-21 17:21 #20436Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anyone visited?
Greetings, gents. Just wondered if anybody's visited this particular Honey. Due diligence turned up nothing, thanks!!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/115944612582
-
04-08-21 16:51 #20435Senior Member

Posts: 35Candi is wondeful
After seeing someone put Candie's name out there for DT queens I decided to take the long trip out to see her (why can't anyone good live closer). Fellas. Go see this girl. If you have had a bad experience with her before, sorry for your loss LOL. Because she will suck out your soul and then after that soul is gone, suck whatever left, had to stop her so I could get in the kitty. The first provider who didn't complain about flexibility issues. Just naturally put her ankles by her head. The pics she takes are bad. Looks better in person. Also I love redheads so I may be biased. Good luck and remember YMMV.
-
04-08-21 16:42 #20434Senior Member

Posts: 35The redhead
Her body is average. Small boobs decent butt. Spinnerish I guess you could say.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 16:41 #20433Senior Member

Posts: 172Doesn't surprise me
She will probably pop out 1 a year until she literally can't any more. Everyone has their own demons and shit but it makes you feel bad for a kid born to that. What a shame. I guess at least she can mooch off the government / taxpayers as well.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 14:48 #20432Senior Member

Posts: 683Malia
I don't recall her posting in several years. I vaquely recall her pics but it was a Loooooong time ago.
Originally Posted by Grey63
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
04-08-21 14:24 #20431Senior Member

Posts: 128Malia
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malia-es...onville-927475#erotic.
She is visiting Birmingham. Any feedback?
Thanks!
-
04-08-21 10:22 #20430Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the redhead
Hey man,
Originally Posted by TwoForOne
[View Original Post]
I communicated with the redhead and asked for a full body pic but she refused. What does her body look like? Thanks for the list, BTW.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/369278157983
-
04-08-21 07:49 #20429Senior Member

Posts: 299Fishing Season
You know the stimmy has run dry when all the fish are advertising. Time to go fishing boysssss!











Reply With Quote





