Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3061
-
04-16-21 05:21 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 34Kristy Taylor from PD
Had to share my experience here. She is very petite with an amazing natural body. She's older than advertised (aren't they all) but not excessive make up. Had hot lingerie and was looking good. I am probably not Don Juan smooth but she was either awkward or just not that into it which kinda sucks. Her head game was decent but not outstanding and relatively brief before she moved to the main event. Moved from CG, to Mish, to DS with about a C+ for effort from her, making uncomfortable faces saying I'm too big, so I'm trying to rev myself up and give her a single gentle fingertip slap and VOOM! She's jumped off the bed and getting all righteous on me "how could you do that? Um, I've been with 20+ ladies, that I wasn't paying $$$ to and none of them complained with a little tap. And I am paying you and you're acting like that's weird? Really. Anyway, I was so turned off by that, there was no resetting things. She also had more no's than her profile. No DFK, no FOV, no FIV Huge waste of $400. Other reviews were so glowing so maybe it's just me, but looks are only half the battle, and her attitude was a losing battle.
-
04-15-21 15:46 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 247Bumping this, let me know if anyone has intel.
Originally Posted by Redhotmailer
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 12:21 #1394Regular Member

Posts: 10Demi Mora
Anyone see this one or got her social?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DemiMora
-
04-15-21 06:21 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks. I ended up seeing her. She pretty easy going, not quite the GFE as advertised. But she is a hot little number which makes up for it somewhat. Yeah photos are a bit outdated since she's tatted up now.
Originally Posted by BTrain
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 22:29 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 7263When there ad says this below not many people will go and see them.
Originally Posted by Sonnyr557
[View Original Post]
"We are not full service. Nor do we offer dfk, Daty, greek, or FIV. BJ only".
-
04-14-21 21:43 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone?
So I've been seeing this post for some months now. I did the whole research with their phone number. Found some suspicious reviews. When I questioned them about it they told me they have a stalker who's been giving them negative reviews cause they didn't want to service him again due to hygiene. I'm wondering if anyone ever partake a meeting with them.
TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/58347423/
-
04-13-21 21:52 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 601Any idea if you can get BB from her? Its not on her "no" list.
Originally Posted by BTrain
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 02:12 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 82She used to be Katharina_xo on HX. She has a super hot petite body. Her face is pretty, but the pics are glammed up, so don't expect her face to look quite as gorgeous in real life.
Originally Posted by Caker49
[View Original Post]
I booked a 45 minute session with her. Ten seconds into FS, she starts moaning like crazy and says "I'm coming!" Although it's obvious that this was fake, she did a really good acting job and it was enough to get me to bust quickly.
She's great, but the price is too high, especially for a short session. Maybe worth seeing her once.
-
04-09-21 18:03 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 247EvaBeauty42
Has anyone? Can't find anything anywhere, and for a 40-something, she looks pretty hot.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Evabeauty42
-
04-09-21 10:24 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 69Katharina amore
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...KatharinaAmore
Has anyone seen her? I see her frequent Irvine on Fridays. Wondering if she's lives up to the reviews, since Yano, PD reviews. Googling her doesn't come up with much because no number.
-
03-31-21 16:35 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 320Oof. The whole "tip / generous upscale" thing is always off-putting and says a lot. There's always YMMV, but I don't have the dough to throw around and experiment for twats like that. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 12:50 #1385Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, asked for $150, but looks like in her dictionary qv is very limited.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 08:55 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 1223Anna in Buena Park
Total GPS and will text you back 8 hrs later, and only hosts in Buena Park. 250 for Half hr of lame non GFE service, and will kick you out in 10 min lmao. Go read the review below.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/714-613-6483
Our text convo is fucken hilarious. She says I only see upscale generous business men who tip me.
Just the tip honey LOL. Please report back here after you see her. Can't wait to read your review.
-
03-31-21 00:34 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 320Anna
Anybody ever see this girl named Anna? She has an ad on Tryst and megapersonals:
https://tryst.link/escort/xannaxxx-
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12617383
Reasonable prices for her hot assets (even though I really don't like all the tats and dumb accessory shit), but her posts read like an attention-grabbing scam. Very curious.
-
03-31-21 00:08 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 320One of the comments says it's 250 for hhr. Did you go for a quickie?
Originally Posted by JunkLoader
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




