Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 205 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1396

    Kristy Taylor from PD

    Had to share my experience here. She is very petite with an amazing natural body. She's older than advertised (aren't they all) but not excessive make up. Had hot lingerie and was looking good. I am probably not Don Juan smooth but she was either awkward or just not that into it which kinda sucks. Her head game was decent but not outstanding and relatively brief before she moved to the main event. Moved from CG, to Mish, to DS with about a C+ for effort from her, making uncomfortable faces saying I'm too big, so I'm trying to rev myself up and give her a single gentle fingertip slap and VOOM! She's jumped off the bed and getting all righteous on me "how could you do that? Um, I've been with 20+ ladies, that I wasn't paying $$$ to and none of them complained with a little tap. And I am paying you and you're acting like that's weird? Really. Anyway, I was so turned off by that, there was no resetting things. She also had more no's than her profile. No DFK, no FOV, no FIV Huge waste of $400. Other reviews were so glowing so maybe it's just me, but looks are only half the battle, and her attitude was a losing battle.

  2. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone? Can't find anything anywhere, and for a 40-something, she looks pretty hot.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Evabeauty42
    Bumping this, let me know if anyone has intel.

  3. #1394

    Demi Mora

    Anyone see this one or got her social?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DemiMora

  4. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    She used to be Katharina_xo on HX. She has a super hot petite body. Her face is pretty, but the pics are glammed up, so don't expect her face to look quite as gorgeous in real life.

    I booked a 45 minute session with her. Ten seconds into FS, she starts moaning like crazy and says "I'm coming!" Although it's obvious that this was fake, she did a really good acting job and it was enough to get me to bust quickly.

    She's great, but the price is too high, especially for a short session. Maybe worth seeing her once.
    Thanks. I ended up seeing her. She pretty easy going, not quite the GFE as advertised. But she is a hot little number which makes up for it somewhat. Yeah photos are a bit outdated since she's tatted up now.

  5. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyr557  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this post for some months now. I did the whole research with their phone number. Found some suspicious reviews. When I questioned them about it they told me they have a stalker who's been giving them negative reviews cause they didn't want to service him again due to hygiene. I'm wondering if anyone ever partake a meeting with them.

    TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/58347423/
    When there ad says this below not many people will go and see them.

    "We are not full service. Nor do we offer dfk, Daty, greek, or FIV. BJ only".

  6. #1391

    Anyone?

    So I've been seeing this post for some months now. I did the whole research with their phone number. Found some suspicious reviews. When I questioned them about it they told me they have a stalker who's been giving them negative reviews cause they didn't want to service him again due to hygiene. I'm wondering if anyone ever partake a meeting with them.

    TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/58347423/

  7. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    She used to be Katharina_xo on HX. She has a super hot petite body. Her face is pretty, but the pics are glammed up, so don't expect her face to look quite as gorgeous in real life.

    I booked a 45 minute session with her. Ten seconds into FS, she starts moaning like crazy and says "I'm coming!" Although it's obvious that this was fake, she did a really good acting job and it was enough to get me to bust quickly.

    She's great, but the price is too high, especially for a short session. Maybe worth seeing her once.
    Any idea if you can get BB from her? Its not on her "no" list.

  8. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...KatharinaAmore

    Has anyone seen her? I see her frequent Irvine on Fridays. Wondering if she's lives up to the reviews, since Yano, PD reviews. Googling her doesn't come up with much because no number.
    She used to be Katharina_xo on HX. She has a super hot petite body. Her face is pretty, but the pics are glammed up, so don't expect her face to look quite as gorgeous in real life.

    I booked a 45 minute session with her. Ten seconds into FS, she starts moaning like crazy and says "I'm coming!" Although it's obvious that this was fake, she did a really good acting job and it was enough to get me to bust quickly.

    She's great, but the price is too high, especially for a short session. Maybe worth seeing her once.

  9. #1388

    EvaBeauty42

    Has anyone? Can't find anything anywhere, and for a 40-something, she looks pretty hot.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Evabeauty42

  10. #1387

    Katharina amore

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...KatharinaAmore

    Has anyone seen her? I see her frequent Irvine on Fridays. Wondering if she's lives up to the reviews, since Yano, PD reviews. Googling her doesn't come up with much because no number.

  11. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Total GPS and will text you back 8 hrs later, and only hosts in Buena Park. 250 for Half hr of lame non GFE service, and will kick you out in 10 min lmao. Go read the review below.

    https://callescort.org/714-613-6483

    Our text convo is fucken hilarious. She says I only see upscale generous business men who tip me.

    Just the tip honey LOL. Please report back here after you see her. Can't wait to read your review.
    Oof. The whole "tip / generous upscale" thing is always off-putting and says a lot. There's always YMMV, but I don't have the dough to throw around and experiment for twats like that. Thanks.

  12. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    One of the comments says it's 250 for hhr. Did you go for a quickie?
    Yes, asked for $150, but looks like in her dictionary qv is very limited.

  13. #1384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Anna in Buena Park

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever see this girl named Anna? She has an ad on Tryst and megapersonals:

    https://tryst.link/escort/xannaxxx-

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12617383

    Reasonable prices for her hot assets (even though I really don't like all the tats and dumb accessory shit), but her posts read like an attention-grabbing scam. Very curious.
    Total GPS and will text you back 8 hrs later, and only hosts in Buena Park. 250 for Half hr of lame non GFE service, and will kick you out in 10 min lmao. Go read the review below.

    https://callescort.org/714-613-6483

    Our text convo is fucken hilarious. She says I only see upscale generous business men who tip me.

    Just the tip honey LOL. Please report back here after you see her. Can't wait to read your review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2cf2c4786e89fa251563f83f024c8fca_f.jpg‎  

  14. #1383

    Anna

    Anybody ever see this girl named Anna? She has an ad on Tryst and megapersonals:

    https://tryst.link/escort/xannaxxx-

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12617383

    Reasonable prices for her hot assets (even though I really don't like all the tats and dumb accessory shit), but her posts read like an attention-grabbing scam. Very curious.

  15. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkLoader  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this cute few days back based on few reviews. Great body and skin, but I wish she had better attitude, no smiling at all in entire duration, never seen any provider so unattached, not interested to the customer in my decade of hobby. Kept looking at phone all time and whenever I asked something she looked at me as if I am speaking in some elien language. Least cooperative. I basically helped myself get unloaded and left. Such a awful way to waste $160.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6197367283
    One of the comments says it's 250 for hhr. Did you go for a quickie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape