Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20462

    Is this one good? Thanks In advance


  2. #20461
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    $1000 an hour, eh? That's pretty nuts. Has anyone played this out past the rate? I notice that (at least in that screenshot) she didn't answer where she was, just pasted in her rate quote.

    Also, I swear I've seen that yellow / green bikini pic before, but those last two face pics definitely look I. D. Check worthy.
    Wouldn't pay SW rate cause of this. Pipefest.

    Absolutely no NO GFE, hard limit!

  3. #20460

    Anyone have any intel?

    I can't seem to find any info, wanted to see if anyone else had any.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/929963716957

  4. #20459

    Kimber

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    That's a QV fun, to be exact.
    $1000 an hour, eh? That's pretty nuts. Has anyone played this out past the rate? I notice that (at least in that screenshot) she didn't answer where she was, just pasted in her rate quote.

    Also, I swear I've seen that yellow / green bikini pic before, but those last two face pics definitely look I. D. Check worthy.

  5. #20458

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    Goes by lainey / laniey. There have been posts regarding her but I don't think there was any review of an actual dream with her. Prices are usually outrageous so the buck usually stops there.
    I've seen her only once. She is all scabbed up and tits don't look as good as they used to. Was a good lay but definitely been hitting the drugs and you can tell.

  6. #20457

    Blonde Spinner

    This one looks fun. I don't think I've seen anything about her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/570054962410

  7. #20456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yea She's Serious

    Quote Originally Posted by RuggerForFun  [View Original Post]
    Wants 2. 5 mario coins for a quarter of a dream. Seriously?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/107698299831
    That's a QV fun, to be exact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210409_114437.jpg‎  

  8. #20455

    Possibly Eve

    Does anyone have any info of her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/929963716957

  9. #20454
    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its the same one talked about earlier this week but I dreamed about one that gives great head and really gets into it. Older and not a looker but no issues. $40 for BBBJ w / CIM in Mandarin. Apparently will also do BBFS. But I wouldn't with her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/855030603054
    I also dreamed about her about a year and a half ago, before I knew of the board. Heavy tobacco smell, but she really enjoys what she does. She was legitimately a sweet woman.

  10. #20453

    Boss Lady

    Any details on this one?. She won't win no beauty contest but her height and thickness have me intrigued.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/329147458562

  11. #20452

    Candy

    Not sure if its the same one talked about earlier this week but I dreamed about one that gives great head and really gets into it. Older and not a looker but no issues. $40 for BBBJ w / CIM in Mandarin. Apparently will also do BBFS. But I wouldn't with her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/855030603054

  12. #20451

    Kimber

    Wants 2. 5 mario coins for a quarter of a dream. Seriously?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/107698299831

  13. #20450

  14. #20449

    Ditto

    Saw her once last week. Tried to set something back up a few days ago her comms are horrible. But such is life. She has oddly perky tits to be a fat girl. And bb is on the table if that's your jamb. . 60 and was unleashing deep inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    (Also poste in "stay away" thread).

    Was in the mood for a BBW and so contacted ThickUms in OP.

    Gave me location, and then when I arrive she said she was at the store be back in a few minutes. Multiple messages saying same thing then asked me to come on up but walk slowly to the room. Makes me assume she was waiting in the parking lot checking me out perhaps. Either way knock on the door no answer.

    Completely ghosted just minutes after her last text. Don't waste your time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/965991654989

    BTW. Can someone tell me how to add provider pics from their stg ads to my reviews on this thread? Having probs with that, And it would be a lot more helpful to add picks because providers remove their ads as soon as somebody finds out their game.

    PM is fine.

  15. #20448

    AKA Lainey love / laniey love

    Goes by lainey / laniey. There have been posts regarding her but I don't think there was any review of an actual dream with her. Prices are usually outrageous so the buck usually stops there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape