Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 17731
-
04-08-21 23:13 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 103She is a wildcat. Not 40 yet. Saw her when she just started out last year as Tori Tallon and she is an excellent provider.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 23:05 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 84Met Sophie as well. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
How old does Jenni look in person? Looks like 40's to me.
-
04-08-21 22:43 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 11Milenna Brazilian
Saw her today. I don't believe the pictures are her. She has skinny legs, a fuller midsection, but nice boobs and a pretty face. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does and is easy to talk to. She's led an interesting life and is based in Chicago. Just wasn't for me but most would probably like her. Would be more appealing with a 300 price point.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 22:41 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 103Jenni Tay and Sophie Rose
Saw These two Gems for a couple hours the last week and had one of the best weeks that I have had in this hobby.
Both will be back this summer and they are A plus ladies.
https://tryst.link/escort/jenni-tay-
https://sophierose.ch/
-
04-08-21 22:41 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 375Hydocmo80
Hey, just wanted to see if you were able to get my message since you said you didn't get any reply to your messages since January. Might have something to do with your message box or settings, if not you might want to contact one of the admins here about that. I do find that rather strange and I hope it hasn't been causing you a lot of issues. Hope you can get that resolved and I appreciate all of your advice my good man. That reminds me, have you gotten my reply about Sidney?
-
04-08-21 22:33 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 84GFE BBBJ DFK.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
I met her serval times, always get a quick response by texts. Email or P411 might be better for new clients. https://allydeep.nl/.
Too bad she increased her rate last year. It was 0. 4 for 1, 0. 26 for 0. 5.
-
04-08-21 22:33 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 103Elisabeth Shye
https://elisabethshye.com/rates/
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
These higher end ladies raise the rates on their terms.
She is here 4/27 and 4/28.
-
04-08-21 22:23 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 84She still offers 1. 2 for 1. 5 based on her P411 ad.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 22:02 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 177The number didn't post
Can you tell us where she's advertising?
Originally Posted by SlickManster
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 21:56 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 103Ally Deep
https://allydeep.nl/benefaction/
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
Contact info for Ally Deep. 5 for Hr. Looks really good.
-
04-08-21 21:42 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 149Amanda
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60684279/
Seems to be real. Fast response and sent verification pic, pics appear to be accurate,on Delnar st. In St. Louis. $$$$hr too rich for my blood. Thought she was fake. Good luck hope I'm not missing out.
-
04-08-21 21:32 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 319Damn. That's horrible. I had seen her a few times the year before Covid and she was always very attractive and cool I knew she was a drug addict because I saw her pipe on the desk. Still, its surprising how quickly she went downhill.
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 21:16 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 103Elizabeth Shye
She is starting at 1. 5 for 1. 5 only. I would do 1 or 1. 2 for 1. 5 or 2 hours.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 21:14 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 103Ally
For. 5 is she full GFE BBBJ and multiple for an hour? Looks very sexy on her site.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
Any more intel before I book with her? Thank you.
-
04-08-21 20:48 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm interested as well. But couldn't find any info.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






