Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6760

    Good Ol' St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    There are people paying her? For sex?
    I guess when you live in a shithole like St. Louis, you tend to lower your standards by quite a bit. I'll admit I have indeed been tempted to see some ogres just to let one out but luckily, I stuck to my guns and turned my eyes away. Also the reason why I haven't been hobbying much these days since the pickings are incredibly slim or maybe I just expect too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before and it was one of the most boring sessions I've had. Either she had a bad day (which didn't seem like it when I saw her) or her reviews are fake. Betting on the latter.

  2. #6759

    Raven

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60583558/

    Texted her definitely not Raven. She does have a sister that is a provider. Looks kind of like her but cuter. Could that be Raven? Who knows.

  3. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/elisabeth-shye

    1. 5 for 1. 5 is Crazy, but she is stunning.
    I won't be seeing her, but she at least looks like what a girl that expensive should look like.

    "Ally Deep" is intriguing but at 500/ hr, hasnt been seen on tryst in a while, and no Eros ad, plus she's advertising her OF all over the ad? She might be real but that's a few red flags already.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7860.htm?cat=1

    I'm trying to schedule with this girl right now, 400/ hr, I'll report how it goes.

  4. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    That is NOT Raven!
    Can you provide contact info or a website for Raven?

  5. #6756

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I never tip the girls. If they want 300 for a visit with FS, then tell me 300. Don't tell me 250 and then expect a 50 tip. When I go see a girl, I leave my wallet in the car, along with my phone, and only take in the cash that was the agreed amount. As far as the MPs go, I never go to them since every girl working there seems to be old or ugly. And I am not paying 180 for a lazy HJ or self service.
    I totally agree with this. When they come by and ask for a tip, I always tell them that's all I have, take it or leave it. They normally shut their mouth and take it.

  6. #6755

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this gal? I'm intrigued.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/207946
    Not worth seeing. The pics are dated. Tries to schedule 4 Hands with a fat chick friend of hers. Way over priced for what is offered. I left when seeing what I was getting. Nothing paid, nothing lost.

  7. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Yes last year cute gal weird body or different. , BBBJ and cfs.

    Would not repeat.

  8. #6753

    Elizabeth Shye- Anyone booked her yet this month?

    https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/elisabeth-shye

    1. 5 for 1. 5 is Crazy, but she is stunning.

  9. #6752

    Ally Deep

    Anybody seen this lady on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/allydeep1

  10. #6751

    Apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    There are people paying her? For sex?
    Apparently they are but I have seen way worse on EB. Some are down right nasty!

  11. #6750

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    That is NOT Raven!
    I hate to tell you but that is Raven.

  12. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack81  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate Steven Hyde's honest reviews. It's understandable that she has a following due to her enthusiastic service, but damn guys don't we want people to be able to share their experience and opinion without being heckled? Isn't that the whole point of this forum? I for one would rather be given brutal honesty about a provider than some biased watered down review that won't hurt feelings. Going to see someone that isn't what you expect can either be an uncomfortable / dangerous situation or an expensive consolation. I would prefer knowing what I'm getting into beforehand and making an informed decision about who I see. Maneater is a good choice for some of you guys and that's great, but some others like younger girls. Just because they're young doesn't mean they're bad. Parker was younger and she was the best I had ever seen. That girl made me feel like a teenager again, but pretty much did whatever I wanted her to do. I think she was in her late 20's when I saw her.
    I agree with you. But also find it a little strange. Let's say a "newbie" sees the review but hasn't seen the 30-40 positive encounters. You've damaged the ladies opportunity based on one opinion. Let's say one of the ladies you've had the pleasure of meeting broadcast to all the other ladies you smelled (maybe she didn't like your cologne) Is that fair to you? The good ladies deserve our help and respect and Eden and Maneater are two of the best.

  13. #6748

  14. #6747

    Not

    That is NOT Raven!

  15. #6746

    MILF Lindsey

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3149393952/1

    Anyone seen here recently? She has some favorable reviews, but no ads since January so wondering if she's still around. Texted #in ad with no response. Let me know if anyone has partaken recently. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape