Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 10419
-
04-15-21 07:41 #8994Senior Member

Posts: 1056GC hasn't made money in forever
Toyota is taking over and knocking that ***** down. Next weekend is the last weekend it will be open. Sad to see such a great potential go to waste.
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 22:51 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 109Moving to the Officer Club?
I'm pretty sure the officer's Club is a much smaller Club with a totally different clientele, so the revenue will go down BIG time!
Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 09:03 #8992Senior Member

Posts: 60Gold Club Closing
My source inside Gold Club had told me that they will be moving to The Officers Club. They are currently restoring the building as well as re-roofing it.
Originally Posted by TampaDrew
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 17:21 #8991Senior Member

Posts: 58Gold Club
I was told this in Dec. But they were trying to work something out. If it closed was told building a new club on parking lot of emporers was an option or adding a 2nd story. Also was possibly looking for a different site.
Originally Posted by TampaDrew
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 02:07 #8990Senior Member

Posts: 311Emperors
Was visiting Jax for Easter and decided to see the SC action. Went to several strip clubs around 4 pm Sunday afternoon. Either no dancers, closed or no dancers worth a VIP. I didn't hit up Wackos because the price point is outrageous. Anyway, went back to emperors because there were two dancers working. A thick nicely shaped, pretty mixed looking chick but she was buried in her phone for 30 mins straight, never looked up or around. There was another thin white girl, older, 35 ish, saggy ass, decent rack, resembled a crack head but had all her teeth, Normally not my type but when I dropped two bucks on the ledge, she grabbed my dick and said lets have some fun. Well now she has my attention plus my kitchen pass was expiring soon. Took her to the back and she immediately upsold. Told me its 30 with no contact and 40 with contact. I knew better but I went along with the 40, I just had to work faster. However, she beat me to it, very first thing is she pulled my dick out and started with a nice HJ. She said she had a condom and if I wanted more, I declined because I thought her price would be crazy. Told her to keep teasing. She went from HJ to BBBJ. BJ was meh but good DT. She got up and started a nice skin to skin grind. 1st song finished and I told her to continue. She put the kitty in my face for some DATY. Refreshingly and surprisingly tasty. She turned around and sucked while I ate. I told her to play the flute again and this time CIM. She did spit. She wasn't my type but quickly became a favorite. Two songs and 20 tip damage. She was happy and so was I. I never asked her name. I will hit up emperors again next time I am in town. Thanks for the hospitality.
-
04-05-21 17:02 #8989Senior Member

Posts: 68I'm curious as well.
I've had several people say they will be closing soon. But have no details. Wondering if this is a rumor or True?
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 05:15 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 176Might just say fuck it and go have some fun with a Cuban in the back. Now it's just picking the right one for the job.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 13:34 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 109Gold Club on Doolittle loosing its lease?
So is Mike T being forced to close the Gold Club because he didn't fix it up after the fire and now the airport wants the property to expand?
-
04-04-21 11:19 #8986Senior Member

Posts: 653That don't stop them
They will make it work even if your exposed more than likely they'll make it look like your getting a regular lap dance when it's far much more. Most Cuban girls I've danced still take care of regardless of who's watching and at this point most of management knows why certain girls make the most money, it simply is what it is.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Whether they have pimps or not who knows I do know the American dollar is worth more than the Cuban peso so they be making bank. Plus the Cuban girls in my personal opinion be the most attractive and giving.
-
04-04-21 08:50 #8985Senior Member

Posts: 176Seems to be the rate these Cuban pimps / mafia set because thinking back the Cubans in Atlanta clubs quoted the same prices.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
I have just never gotten any extras at wackos. Personally I don't need a curtain or to be hidden but you can see anything going down from the door? Not sure how they get away with stuff.
-
04-04-21 06:57 #8984Senior Member

Posts: 653That's about right
That's the going right in club you going to pay between 200 to 275. Outside the +300 coins outside the club. That's always been my experience you can always negotiate but I highly doubt they'll go below 200.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 05:14 #8983Senior Member

Posts: 176Wacko Cubans
So I never VIP here but I was drunk off 2 for 1's and got a few dances with a Cuban spinner why not. She quoted me 2 1/2 Benjamin's for FS & told me its three racks for a takeout order.
Please tell me she's just bullshitting or are these about right for a Cuban dream.
-
04-03-21 11:38 #8982Senior Member

Posts: 176Tall THICK white girl? Had short hair (when I saw her) at sins I would say 4 months ago? She was sexy.
Originally Posted by Tomado
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 16:30 #8981Senior Member

Posts: 232Last time I saw Cheyenne was maybe a year ago at Sinsations when she worked weekends. Don't know if she is still there or not.
Originally Posted by Sultan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 20:59 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 1410I haven't been there in years. The VIP was pretty visible and no one at that at time was offering anything. But that was years ago.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





