Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 695 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 10419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8979

    Doll House

    My wife and I used to visit this place in years gone by (we are from out of town). There used to be a couple of girls there that were a lot of fun. One was named Cheyenne, the other was a short girl with long black hair named Nikki. Are they still working at DH or have they moved to another club?

  2. #8978

    Bare Assets

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAndbake  [View Original Post]
    Evening gents,

    I'm in town staying on the north side near the airport. Where is somewhere good and close?
    The club Bare Assets is there off of main. Not sure about extras offered in club. But have seen numerous females posting on STG that work / worked there. So I definitely think takeout is available.

  3. #8977

    Wrong side of town

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAndbake  [View Original Post]
    Evening gents,

    I'm in town staying on the north side near the airport. Where is somewhere good and close?
    Not really anything good up that way haha.

    You can check out STG and see if you can find someone at one of the nearby notels and see if you can get lucky with a good one. But stay safe.

    Some sketchy areas up that way.

    Check reviews here first!!

  4. #8976

    In town near airport. Where to go?

    Evening gents,

    I'm in town staying on the north side near the airport. Where is somewhere good and close?

  5. #8975

    Try Pompano beach if in south Fla

    The 3 clubs off Hammondville are excellent. VIP is 15 mins of fun w / all you can possibly imagine, just pick any girl who sits down beside you and pets the snake.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Miami (strip clubs but not sure about massages although the Indy scene is excellent).

    Detroit (Strip club variety is the best in the lower 48).

    Dallas (Strip clubs okay but massage scene is excellent).

    Atlanta (Strip clubs and massage scene are both good).

    Tampa / St. Petersburg (Strip clubs and massage scene are decent).

    LA (Strip clubs and massage scene are good) this applies to the entire area. City of Industry should be your first stop.

    Tucson AZ / Phoenix (good mix of strip clubs and massage scene).

    St. Louis (good mix of strip clubs and massage scene).

    The list above is literally everywhere worth visiting in the US. Do you due diligence and you'll have a grand trip to all unless their still going through covid restrictions.

  6. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJag  [View Original Post]
    So fucking tired of the true staple in Jacksonville entertainment giving complete control to Spanish speaking girls. This has nothing to so with race. As I love the sexiness of Hispanics but my god no one spoke English tonight. Noone.

    Keep a balance for crying out loud.
    Honestly just use Google translate one of my links that's Cuban doesn't speak English non what's so fucking ever. But we've legit had conversations with Google translator. And most of Hispanic ladies that dance here aren't from here. They are from straight south America.

  7. #8973

    Spanglish

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJag  [View Original Post]
    So fucking tired of the true staple in Jacksonville entertainment giving complete control to Spanish speaking girls. This has nothing to so with race. As I love the sexiness of Hispanics but my god no one spoke English tonight. Noone.

    Keep a balance for crying out loud.
    So, learn some Spanish? It's pretty easy (especially with all the apps available now), and it's not like you'd need to learn enough to discuss nuclear physics with the girls. I've also found that with a little effort on this front, suddenly a lot of them "remember" how much English they speak. There's a whole lotta pussy around the world that belongs to chicks that speak some version of Spanish.

  8. #8972

    Wackos = Little Cuba w / o extras

    So fucking tired of the true staple in Jacksonville entertainment giving complete control to Spanish speaking girls. This has nothing to so with race. As I love the sexiness of Hispanics but my god no one spoke English tonight. Noone.

    Keep a balance for crying out loud.

  9. #8971

    What do you all do after 2 am?

    Lately I've found myself getting super bummed when 2 am rolls around, and all the clubs in town are closed. I wish we had some later-night ones like Tampa.

    Any recommendations for what else there is to do around here once the clubs finally close?

  10. #8970

    RE: Sinsations, Sinsations

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Yeah younger girls don't want to add to many miles on their bodies so it's strictly just a dance with little to no interest and barely any roaming. More than likely they're aren't too committed to the job due to having another job or doing it for fun. Me personally I'm from my experience going to the clubs it's best when the girl actually approaches and has a conversation with you. You can usually gage how friendly she can be in VIP or if she just simply gives good dances. On average my dances were better if they approached me and at least talked to me for a couple mintues. If she immediately asks for a dance after she's given her name that's a red flag. She's going to get you in there and out of there quick. Right now women from down south are the best. They understand the men want to have a good time and they give it to you. And not just partially they let you go all the way. That's why I'm always happy when the Cubans are in town cause you have a high chance of getting offered really good services. And the clubs don't care cause they always make a killing when those girls are in town.
    Correct. In years past, when a dancer approached me and asked if I wanted a dance, I would typically reply, "Well, I can get kind of grabby in the back. " If they responded with something along the lines of, "That's OK, and I can get kind of grabby, too" then I knew it was game on.

    Shaggy.

  11. #8969

    The young ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboi  [View Original Post]
    You are right, especially dayshift there is still fun to be had. But there is also truth that this younger generation of stripper is considerably less fun than generations past. I think its because there's less regular girls that happen to be strippers vs all the girls that have been born and bred to be strippers through pop culture. Most of my recent dances with cute young nightshift girls have all said no roaming. "ok, here's your $30 your majesty, no I do not want a second dance. ".
    Yeah younger girls don't want to add to many miles on their bodies so it's strictly just a dance with little to no interest and barely any roaming. More than likely they're aren't too committed to the job due to having another job or doing it for fun. Me personally I'm from my experience going to the clubs it's best when the girl actually approaches and has a conversation with you. You can usually gage how friendly she can be in VIP or if she just simply gives good dances. On average my dances were better if they approached me and at least talked to me for a couple mintues. If she immediately asks for a dance after she's given her name that's a red flag. She's going to get you in there and out of there quick. Right now women from down south are the best. They understand the men want to have a good time and they give it to you. And not just partially they let you go all the way. That's why I'm always happy when the Cubans are in town cause you have a high chance of getting offered really good services. And the clubs don't care cause they always make a killing when those girls are in town.

  12. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    You can still get extras it's just the girls are far more selective to who they offer their services to. Sometimes you got feel them out when you talk to them and sense if she offers extras or be direct in a way stating that you want a good time.
    You are right, especially dayshift there is still fun to be had. But there is also truth that this younger generation of stripper is considerably less fun than generations past. I think its because there's less regular girls that happen to be strippers vs all the girls that have been born and bred to be strippers through pop culture. Most of my recent dances with cute young nightshift girls have all said no roaming. "ok, here's your $30 your majesty, no I do not want a second dance. ".

  13. #8967
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Made it out to Sinsations on Sunday night. Arrived about 10 pm or so. The parking lot was absolutely packed and I had to park in the rear of the building in what was one of the last two parking spots remaining at the place. Inside was jammed with customers (maybe 30 total) and maybe 10 dancers. I got three women naked on stage: Irene, Coco, and Mason. All were quality talent and all appeared to be under the age of 25. I spoke to Coco and Mason for a bit both before and after their dances. Irene left the stage and disappeared immediately after finishing her set before returning 20 minutes later and sitting by herself and not interacting with anyone. I haven't gotten a private dance at Sins in quite a while, but only because the reports lately have indicated that extras are no longer available there. The younger generation of dancers doesn't "swing" like the generation that came before. I miss JRs, the old New Solid Gold, and the old Doll House. Strip club life in Jacksonville hasn't been the same since all of the changes. C'est-la-vie.

    Shaggy.
    You can still get extras it's just the girls are far more selective to who they offer their services to. Sometimes you got feel them out when you talk to them and sense if she offers extras or be direct in a way stating that you want a good time.

  14. #8966

    Sinsations

    Made it out to Sinsations on Sunday night. Arrived about 10 pm or so. The parking lot was absolutely packed and I had to park in the rear of the building in what was one of the last two parking spots remaining at the place. Inside was jammed with customers (maybe 30 total) and maybe 10 dancers. I got three women naked on stage: Irene, Coco, and Mason. All were quality talent and all appeared to be under the age of 25. I spoke to Coco and Mason for a bit both before and after their dances. Irene left the stage and disappeared immediately after finishing her set before returning 20 minutes later and sitting by herself and not interacting with anyone. I haven't gotten a private dance at Sins in quite a while, but only because the reports lately have indicated that extras are no longer available there. The younger generation of dancers doesn't "swing" like the generation that came before. I miss JRs, the old New Solid Gold, and the old Doll House. Strip club life in Jacksonville hasn't been the same since all of the changes. C'est-la-vie.

    Shaggy.

  15. #8965

    Wacks thurs

    Cute dancer named luna- anybody have info on her VIP or take out?

    Also to all you old school d -van lovers! She's back this weekend for a limited time reunion. Get some while its hott LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape