Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15609

    Star Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1
    I've seen her on Tryst and Eros for about 2 years and have also been curious. I believe she's on her 3rd name change since I first saw her ads. Haven't ever seen any reports on here about her.

  2. #15608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Guys, anybody seen this looker:

    https://tryst.link/escort/miley-monroe

    Seems reasonably priced and good looking but need some confirmation. Can't find her on TER.

    Thank you!
    I seen her about 2 years ago. She was drunk and had big belly (maybe pregnant?) I was a great time. Not sure if she's still around. She use to post on Twitter and insta all the time. I haven't seen anything from her since.

  3. #15607

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...722/7408021030

    Any information on her, I have sent some texts and has not responded.

    Coming out to Chicago next week, looking for a good time, any information or recommendations would be helpful, things seem easier in San Diego.
    Paris is the real deal. Seen her multiple times. In my experience, she doesn't respond until she's in the area / same day you want an appointment. Kind of annoying but she travels a lot so I get it. Her tits are truly ridiculous.

  4. #15606

    Be aware guys TG

    Be aware guys this is TG has a dick https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2274360.

  5. #15605

    Miley

    Guys, anybody seen this looker:

    https://tryst.link/escort/miley-monroe

    Seems reasonably priced and good looking but need some confirmation. Can't find her on TER.

    Thank you!

  6. #15604

    Macie

    Does anyone know if Macie allows gangbangs (more than 1 guy)?

  7. #15603

    Alicia

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Used to work out of photo studio near california / division. Polish hottie who was total GFE. Just found out she's still around and wonder if time and this business has been kind to her. Its been at least 7 years since I've last seen her.

    I'm tempted so any info would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #15602

    StarBella

    Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1

  9. #15601
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have even tried after reading her Twitter. All she does is bash "cis men" apart from posting stuff that makes her sound perpetually angry or dumb millennial gibberish memes. She would hate me within 5 seconds of meeting her and the feeling would be mutual.
    I like when providers' social media isn't just business and retweets. It can sometimes help you discover a little bit of personality early, or run like hell if they're way too loony.

  10. #15600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Tough Lesson To Learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't see Lucky from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lucky888.

    I asked to meet in a public way with clothing request. She agreed to my scenario. She wanted to be paid up front. We agreed to go back to my place but she never showed. I'm putting this out there as a service announcement. Her twitter is at angel_ic333. I'm not looking for responses. She does videos and onlyfans. She looks good but she ripped me off good.
    I'll bet you won't make this mistake again. Every girl from here going forward you'll pay after you're done.

  11. #15599

    Ex-MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by GametDealer  [View Original Post]
    Both bro, they are not independent. Still being managed by ModelsClubElite.

    No way in hell these suppose independents are doing this solo.

    No way the reviews on TER are solo. The reviews list the site but how did they find them?

    SEO?? Can't even search Lexi and Victoria on search engine sites. Fake reviews dude!

    https://contactvictoria.escortbook.com/

    https://lexidates.escortbook.com/

    All of them post are from one review post and post only MCE chicks.

    Fake dude.
    From what we know so far:

    Anastasia was Rebecca.

    Lexi was Jackie.

    What about Jane? Vanessa?

    It is interesting that with this new "independent" scheme price of admission has gone up. And no pre-booking discount which has made things worse.

  12. #15598
    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't see Lucky from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lucky888.

    I asked to meet in a public way with clothing request. She agreed to my scenario. She wanted to be paid up front. We agreed to go back to my place but she never showed. I'm putting this out there as a service announcement. Her twitter is at angel_ic333. I'm not looking for responses. She does videos and onlyfans. She looks good but she ripped me off good.
    I wouldn't have even tried after reading her Twitter. All she does is bash "cis men" apart from posting stuff that makes her sound perpetually angry or dumb millennial gibberish memes. She would hate me within 5 seconds of meeting her and the feeling would be mutual.

  13. #15597
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hollie a few weeks ago. Not as tight, energetic or as beautiful as her photos would indicate.

    Performance is A+ though.
    What was the damage?

  14. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...722/7408021030

    Any information on her, I have sent some texts and has not responded.

    Coming out to Chicago next week, looking for a good time, any information or recommendations would be helpful, things seem easier in San Diego.
    I saw her last year. She's a little ditzy but overall a fun time. I don't remember any issues with her communication. Those tits though!

  15. #15595

    Holly Berry

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hollie a few weeks ago. Not as tight, energetic or as beautiful as her photos would indicate.

    Performance is A+ though.
    I would have to agree her videos she is way more energetic then she was in real life but still was very good experience and give a really nice sloppy BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape