Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 26919
-
04-06-21 22:16 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 49Star Bella
I've seen her on Tryst and Eros for about 2 years and have also been curious. I believe she's on her 3rd name change since I first saw her ads. Haven't ever seen any reports on here about her.
Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 22:07 #15608Senior Member

Posts: 395Miley
I seen her about 2 years ago. She was drunk and had big belly (maybe pregnant?) I was a great time. Not sure if she's still around. She use to post on Twitter and insta all the time. I haven't seen anything from her since.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 21:32 #15607Senior Member

Posts: 150Paris
Paris is the real deal. Seen her multiple times. In my experience, she doesn't respond until she's in the area / same day you want an appointment. Kind of annoying but she travels a lot so I get it. Her tits are truly ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 21:16 #15606Senior Member

Posts: 50Be aware guys TG
Be aware guys this is TG has a dick https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2274360.
-
04-06-21 18:00 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 272Miley
Guys, anybody seen this looker:
https://tryst.link/escort/miley-monroe
Seems reasonably priced and good looking but need some confirmation. Can't find her on TER.
Thank you!
-
04-06-21 17:36 #15604Senior Member

Posts: 172Macie
Does anyone know if Macie allows gangbangs (more than 1 guy)?
-
04-06-21 11:58 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 337Alicia
Has anyone seen her lately?
Used to work out of photo studio near california / division. Polish hottie who was total GFE. Just found out she's still around and wonder if time and this business has been kind to her. Its been at least 7 years since I've last seen her.
I'm tempted so any info would be great.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-06-21 11:32 #15602Regular Member

Posts: 24StarBella
Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.
https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1
-
04-06-21 11:30 #15601Senior Member

Posts: 42I like when providers' social media isn't just business and retweets. It can sometimes help you discover a little bit of personality early, or run like hell if they're way too loony.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 11:27 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 3481Tough Lesson To Learn.
I'll bet you won't make this mistake again. Every girl from here going forward you'll pay after you're done.
Originally Posted by FreckleHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:32 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 32Ex-MCE
From what we know so far:
Originally Posted by GametDealer
[View Original Post]
Anastasia was Rebecca.
Lexi was Jackie.
What about Jane? Vanessa?
It is interesting that with this new "independent" scheme price of admission has gone up. And no pre-booking discount which has made things worse.
-
04-06-21 10:16 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 1633I wouldn't have even tried after reading her Twitter. All she does is bash "cis men" apart from posting stuff that makes her sound perpetually angry or dumb millennial gibberish memes. She would hate me within 5 seconds of meeting her and the feeling would be mutual.
Originally Posted by FreckleHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 07:24 #15597Senior Member

Posts: 86What was the damage?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 07:20 #15596Senior Member

Posts: 86I saw her last year. She's a little ditzy but overall a fun time. I don't remember any issues with her communication. Those tits though!
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 22:26 #15595Regular Member

Posts: 22Holly Berry
I would have to agree her videos she is way more energetic then she was in real life but still was very good experience and give a really nice sloppy BJ.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






