Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 6422
-
04-06-21 12:00 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 530Shay
She was just in SD with another name. Fake pics; MILFY girl. Reviews were ok.
Originally Posted by CandyMan71
[View Original Post]
Let me know if anyone TOFTT.
-
04-06-21 01:19 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 64Normally I don't like to leave bad reviews, but I toftt. Definitely looks older in person and has bags under her eyes. I thought she was late 30's by looks. It was super dark when I first went in so I thought she looked OK, but when in the BR she was a butterface. If I didn't already pay and had a better view upon entering I would have left. Her voice was high, raspy, and annoying. I didn't like her face or voice. Kind of reminded me of a witch.
Originally Posted by Tenno1337
[View Original Post]
Her service was pretty decent with good BBBJ and dt, but her kitty is definitely on the looser end of girls I have had. Her kissing and massage sucked. No repeat.
-
04-06-21 01:04 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 188I don't jniw about repeating as I was also thinking about chow mein as I was suxkling! I am nit on Hx. Pm me for number.
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 01:02 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 118Shay from StunningAsians / AsianWorld
Anyone take Shay for a spin yet? Haven't noticed her in the agency's rotation before.
-
04-06-21 00:43 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 157Fake pics. Much older lady. Heavy surgery and botox, very unnatural looking.
Originally Posted by Tenno1337
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 21:07 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 25Hana topAsian
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has seen Hana from TopAsian? The info I found on Hana in OC is that she is older but I am not sure. I would appreciate any info.
-
04-05-21 18:08 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 282No tattoos at all, in all honesty I really can't tell by the photos if it's the same person, but she is super slim and attractive in person.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 15:28 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 3690Princess. Garden Jisu
Appreciated the review for Jisu. Does she have a big tattoo on her back?
Pics looked familiar to me so I haven't tried to see her.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:08 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 358I thought I read that Mar 28 was her last day. So the previous review was somewhat outdated unless she comes back again in a few months.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:06 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 1253Angelababy
Was looking to book Lena this weekend. But they went silent. Hope they start back up soon.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 13:32 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 200Had a session with Lena from angelababy.
Man, she is such a petite from Taiwan. Minimal English but still able to communicate.
Right after we entered the room, it was non stop DFK. She helped me take off my clothes.
BBBJ was fine. She allowed FIV. I loved the camel slide.
She used her mouth to put on the cover and she got so wet. It was almost non stop queef.
Her kitty was surprisingly tight. We switched different position with DFK and I eventually finished when she was on top.
God was it so hot and intense. It was an almost GFE.
$$ for hhr and as good as she was making me happy, I don't think I will repeat as I like bigger racks.
Actually on the same day, I booked with Japanese aika but she somehow was having temper and eventually I went with Lena.
I love sessions with hot Korean but doing a Japanese is my bucket list.
-
04-04-21 22:29 #2496Regular Member

Posts: 8Lovelygirls
I noticed lovelygirls hasn't advertised on hx for a couple weeks. Are they still around? I used to see Sue and Nana and was hoping to again soon.
-
04-03-21 15:34 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 282Sky and Jisu
I saw Sky in San Diego a few weeks back, photos are her, but heavily photoshopped. She's a little heavier in person, and service was seriously below par, everything was rushed. She is somewhat younger, I would peg her in her late 20's. Solid no repeat ever with her.
Originally Posted by StrikeOne
[View Original Post]
Saw Jisu yesterday, can't tell if those are her in the pictures, but she she is pretty smoking hot in person. She opened the door in lingerie and black stockings, and I was somewhat caught off guard how stunning she looked. She just arrived from Korea, and her English is pretty good and she is somewhat well educated. Service was okay, you can tell she is just new to everything and really doesn't have a set routine. I would see her again just based on her looks.
-
04-03-21 12:58 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on Sky or Ji Su?
Sky from mykupcake and Jisu from p2 g, pics looks good. Any info on them?
-
04-03-21 00:07 #2493Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she ok with dfk? I was honestly surprised Jennifer agreed to BBFS for an extra 100. Is this the case for most agency Asian girls?
Originally Posted by KGFever
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





