Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2495

    Sky and Jisu

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeOne  [View Original Post]
    Sky from mykupcake and Jisu from p2 g, pics looks good. Any info on them?
    I saw Sky in San Diego a few weeks back, photos are her, but heavily photoshopped. She's a little heavier in person, and service was seriously below par, everything was rushed. She is somewhat younger, I would peg her in her late 20's. Solid no repeat ever with her.

    Saw Jisu yesterday, can't tell if those are her in the pictures, but she she is pretty smoking hot in person. She opened the door in lingerie and black stockings, and I was somewhat caught off guard how stunning she looked. She just arrived from Korea, and her English is pretty good and she is somewhat well educated. Service was okay, you can tell she is just new to everything and really doesn't have a set routine. I would see her again just based on her looks.

  2. #2494

    Any info on Sky or Ji Su?

    Sky from mykupcake and Jisu from p2 g, pics looks good. Any info on them?

  3. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    You got it. Nadia will do it. She asked me to slap her butt really hard during doggy BBFS. LOL!
    Is she ok with dfk? I was honestly surprised Jennifer agreed to BBFS for an extra 100. Is this the case for most agency Asian girls?

  4. #2492

    Ca-kdolls?

    Hi guys, I've heard a lot about white from ca-kdolls and I'd love to give her a shot. I don't see a contact number on the website, can someone dm it to me please? I've tried emailed to no response.

  5. #2491

    Ari is so good

    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ari a while back, she is attractive, very tanned, good service. One downside is she uses a lot of lotion, scented ones too, so dudes with SO be aware.

    She's also a little weird, hard to explain but didn't bother me.
    For her camel slides she likes to use coconut oil. But there is always plenty of time to take a shower afterwards LOL. She does not wear perfume. Super easy to take 5 minutes to scrub down in the shower before you go home.

  6. #2490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? TIA.
    Aka Gina from here in the Bay Area. Solid service-oriented provider who is a bit older, but pretty and passionate for her age. Put on a bit of weight.

  7. #2489

    Ari

    Saw Ari a while back, she is attractive, very tanned, good service. One downside is she uses a lot of lotion, scented ones too, so dudes with SO be aware.

    She's also a little weird, hard to explain but didn't bother me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on Ari from FA? I've seen Yoji, Jemma, and Nancy from them. Like the ari pics wondering if she is as good as the other ladies.

  8. #2488
    Thanks for reviewing her. I suspected Bom was Barbie when reading your review. Daernik1 confirmed my suspicion when I saw his review later. Bastard Chorum put the nail in the coffin.

    Her real pics were kinda hot. I posted in another thread. I don't know why she's not using them.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    I asked the booker if the her pics are real. Booker said yes. I asked if she worked under different alias so I can see if she had reviews. Booker never replied...

  9. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    I asked the booker if the her pics are real. Booker said yes. I asked if she worked under different alias so I can see if she had reviews. Booker never replied.

    I was not expecting the same girl in the pics anyway. Too good to be true. No regret on the session, but they could have used more representative pics such blackgals in Japanese AV.
    She does sort of remind of those really dark-skinned Japanese AV girls. Nice girl nonetheless.

  10. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen25  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same tanned-skin, beach girl looking Barbie from not too long ago then the photos are false advertising at its finest! LOL. They could at lease use someone with the same skin tone.
    I asked the booker if the her pics are real. Booker said yes. I asked if she worked under different alias so I can see if she had reviews. Booker never replied.

    I was not expecting the same girl in the pics anyway. Too good to be true. No regret on the session, but they could have used more representative pics such blackgals in Japanese AV.

  11. #2485

    Bom = Barbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Bom was also previously known as Barbie at PG for those that saw her.
    If this is the same tanned-skin, beach girl looking Barbie from not too long ago then the photos are false advertising at its finest! LOL. They could at lease use someone with the same skin tone.

  12. #2484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike720  [View Original Post]
    Any cute Asian girls that will deepthroat when I'm about to nut?
    Only veterans like LA Sera and Pepsis Palace.

  13. #2483
    Any info on P2 G Jisu, my last two trips into unknown territory have led to mild disappointment and I don't want to strike out with 3.

  14. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. Pics are not her. Early 30's, dirty blonde hair, and is very tanned. Cute GND face. All natural meaty body with full C cup. Likes to kiss and is into sex. Service oriented and had great attitude. Only con is not the tightest box and she lube it too. Recommended.
    Thanks for intel!

  15. #2481
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    MyMushroom posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape