Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 472 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3318

    Busted

    It was a ticket.

    Did not get arrested.

    Court date is in June.

    Has anyone experienced this. If so. How did it go.

    Is it possible to fight this.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Robert32 and LatinLover.

  2. #3317

    Sting details

    I posted a question but the censorship on this website doesn't allow for honest information.

    I would be curious to understand what happened including the details like how the meeting, went what happened when you were told that you were being arrested and what they did with you afterwards but the moderators on this side apparently not want us to talk about what happened in a sting operation.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Robert32 and LatinLover.

  3. #3316
    This account is part of a shill network.


    Posts: 134

    Sting and getting busted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert32  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Robert32 and LatinLover.

  4. #3315

    Which provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert32  [View Original Post]
    Which girl? The link just takes me to the main 1st page of the site mmmm.

  5. #3314

    Not on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Was the listing on HX too or just these stupid sites? I'm trying to figure out if there are ever stings on HX.
    I'm not sure, I'm not on HX.

  6. #3313

    You've been warned

    I had an appointment with koko kreams last Saturday.

    She had to reschedule because of a problem with her room.

    Had it rescheduled for Monday and shit kept coming up.

    (She sent the confirmation but then said no check in etc).

    Timewaster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D39A192A-1B63-46C6-BE07-62D0E6FB27FE.jpg‎  

  7. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert32  [View Original Post]
    Was the listing on HX too or just these stupid sites? I'm trying to figure out if there are ever stings on HX.

  8. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert32  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which ad it was? The link is gone. You can still find the phone number for the ad but nothing pops up anymore.

  9. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.

    I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
    Sorry to hear. What's the evidence against you? Was it a sting? Do the cops have video and audio evidence?

  10. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    Was this from TOFTT from that number you were given? There was a review earlier about the site in Escondido where a girl gave a client a number, to then distribute it to here.

    * This does not mean there was foul play or intention I just want to know where it came from as much as you guys so we know where to avoid or how to be safer *.
    God I hope it wasn't me.

    I did say it was a risky number.

  11. #3308

    Sting in San Marcos


  12. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    Was this from TOFTT from that number you were given? There was a review earlier about the site in Escondido where a girl gave a client a number, to then distribute it to here.

    * This does not mean there was foul play or intention I just want to know where it came from as much as you guys so we know where to avoid or how to be safer *.
    I was thinking along those same lines.

  13. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.

    I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
    Was this from TOFTT from that number you were given? There was a review earlier about the site in Escondido where a girl gave a client a number, to then distribute it to here.

    * This does not mean there was foul play or intention I just want to know where it came from as much as you guys so we know where to avoid or how to be safer *.

  14. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.

    I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
    That totally sucks! Best of luck with beating the case.

  15. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.

    I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
    Damn sucks to hear that. What happened?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape