Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 472 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    Bad reviews kill girls in this business. I would definitely write a bad review and even embellish. Make a false phone number using "pinger" and book appointments over text and don't show up.
    I'm not sure it's worth all of that.

    I got a little too infatuated I think and need to move on.

    This is why you are better with older providers.

  2. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchaDilf  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know what the board thinks.

    I had a provider I was seeing on a near weekly basis until February.

    Travel and life intervened and she ghosted me on an appointment.

    When we connected by phone she gave a sob story and I prepaid for an appointment to help her out.

    (Stupid I know).

    She cancelled or rescheduled 2 x thereafter, so I asked for her to send a portion of my $$ back per our agreement.

    She has likely blocked me.

    I don't want to stir up a whole bunch of trouble because it turns out we have mutual civilian contacts and I would be hurt if she wanted to stir trouble.

    I guess naive me wants to know what happened as I am taking it personally (for some odd reason).

    I'm moving on but I don't know what else I should do.
    Bad reviews kill girls in this business. I would definitely write a bad review and even embellish. Make a false phone number using "pinger" and book appointments over text and don't show up.

  3. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.

    I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
    Got caught like from an LE sting? What happened?

  4. #3300

    Need a lawyer

    You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.

    I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.

  5. #3299
    I had similar experiences twice. One is UTR and one is SB. The situations went ugly (similar to yours. And yes, I did pay upfront a bit. Lesson learned). I actually recovered both times (lot of time & effort spent) and fucked them 1-2 more times. Then, that was it. They weren't performing well. Lack of passion and I lost my interest. My advice is to drop it. Even you can see her again, things won't be the same and will end soon. My 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuchaDilf  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her again.

    And I cancelled the request I sent for a partial reimbursement but I think she has blocked my texts.

    (It showed delivered).

    She was younger than I usually play with.

  6. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    And how much do you like her and how much do you want a return on your investment?

    If she's not UTR wait it out a few weeks and if she's posting new ads hit her up for a makeup session. Every once in a while these providers actually have a reason to ghost and cancel. Doesn't make up for their poor time management, rudeness, or lack of the wherewithal to avoid whatever crises come their way, but that's why they're providers and not accountants. What do you have to lose?
    I'd like to see her again.

    And I cancelled the request I sent for a partial reimbursement but I think she has blocked my texts.

    (It showed delivered).

    She was younger than I usually play with.

  7. #3297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    How patient / forgiving are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuchaDilf  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know what the board thinks.

    I had a provider I was seeing on a near weekly basis until February.

    Travel and life intervened and she ghosted me on an appointment.

    When we connected by phone she gave a sob story and I prepaid for an appointment to help her out.

    (Stupid I know).

    She cancelled or rescheduled 2 x thereafter, so I asked for her to send a portion of my $$ back per our agreement.

    She has likely blocked me.

    I don't want to stir up a whole bunch of trouble because it turns out we have mutual civilian contacts and I would be hurt if she wanted to stir trouble.

    I guess naive me wants to know what happened as I am taking it personally (for some odd reason).

    I'm moving on but I don't know what else I should do.
    And how much do you like her and how much do you want a return on your investment?

    If she's not UTR wait it out a few weeks and if she's posting new ads hit her up for a makeup session. Every once in a while these providers actually have a reason to ghost and cancel. Doesn't make up for their poor time management, rudeness, or lack of the wherewithal to avoid whatever crises come their way, but that's why they're providers and not accountants. What do you have to lose?

  8. #3296
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    By having mutual civilian contacts I think you are going to be on the losing end on this one. If I were in your situation I would consider it a loss and don't contact or schedule with her again. Just my 2 cents.
    Just want to second this. Even with *no issues* I'd stop seeing someone immediately if I found out they knew who I was. Don't ruin your life over this shit, money comes and goes.

  9. #3295

    I know you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    By having mutual civilian contacts I think you are going to be on the losing end on this one. If I were in your situation I would consider it a loss and don't contact or schedule with her again. Just my 2 cents.
    I know that's correct, I became a little infatuated and also was really ticked off about being ghosted when I had been a great client and had been generous.

    I hate it when they don't treat it like a business and I hate that I let myself be taken advantage of.

  10. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchaDilf  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know what the board thinks.

    I had a provider I was seeing on a near weekly basis until February.

    Travel and life intervened and she ghosted me on an appointment.

    When we connected by phone she gave a sob story and I prepaid for an appointment to help her out.

    (Stupid I know).

    She cancelled or rescheduled 2 x thereafter, so I asked for her to send a portion of my $$ back per our agreement.

    She has likely blocked me.

    I don't want to stir up a whole bunch of trouble because it turns out we have mutual civilian contacts and I would be hurt if she wanted to stir trouble.

    I guess naive me wants to know what happened as I am taking it personally (for some odd reason).

    I'm moving on but I don't know what else I should do.
    By having mutual civilian contacts I think you are going to be on the losing end on this one. If I were in your situation I would consider it a loss and don't contact or schedule with her again. Just my 2 cents.

  11. #3293

    What would you do?

    Wanted to know what the board thinks.

    I had a provider I was seeing on a near weekly basis until February.

    Travel and life intervened and she ghosted me on an appointment.

    When we connected by phone she gave a sob story and I prepaid for an appointment to help her out.

    (Stupid I know).

    She cancelled or rescheduled 2 x thereafter, so I asked for her to send a portion of my $$ back per our agreement.

    She has likely blocked me.

    I don't want to stir up a whole bunch of trouble because it turns out we have mutual civilian contacts and I would be hurt if she wanted to stir trouble.

    I guess naive me wants to know what happened as I am taking it personally (for some odd reason).

    I'm moving on but I don't know what else I should do.

  12. #3292

    Desire / Carlsbad

    Older blonde with a nice, kinda plus size body, not quite a BBW but on the way. Nice natural d cups, perfect for Russian. Best part about her is she enjoys sex and is a nasty girl. Will fulfill fetishes, is a squirter. Watched her vibrate herself to big wet O while she CBJ, all positions available and enthusiastically done and nice finish between her big tits. 120/ hhr well worth it. Have / will repeat.

  13. #3291

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    You say expensive? How much?
    And gorgeous, round butt, great tit. So diff then AMPs!

  14. #3290

    Lindsey

    So I actually saw her and it was absolutely horrible experience stay far away from this one!! She is probably early 60's now so I was right the photos are really dated and she's a little heavier. She had a shitty attitude from the moment she opened the door. She teased my dick for about 30 seconds wouldn't suck it and told me ok we can do it doggy when I wasn't even hard yet. Flipped to doggy and her pussy stank really bad. I told her I couldn't fuck with a limp duck she tried to tell me I was hard umm I think I would know. Then she got up told me here is $60 back get out. To which I said gladly but I want all my money back she refused so I grabbed it from her hand and left.

  15. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    Paid $50 admission, taken to room and asked if I wanted water / soda,waited a long time. Maybe just one girl. Came in. Very sexy, had some fun. Expensive. I will be back.
    You say expensive? How much?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape