Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7074
-
04-06-21 00:28 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 45God I hope it wasn't me.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
I did say it was a risky number.
-
04-06-21 00:20 #3308Regular Member

Posts: 18Sting in San Marcos
Got busted, stay safe gentleman.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/60550785/
-
04-05-21 19:46 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 249I was thinking along those same lines.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 19:20 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 95Was this from TOFTT from that number you were given? There was a review earlier about the site in Escondido where a girl gave a client a number, to then distribute it to here.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
* This does not mean there was foul play or intention I just want to know where it came from as much as you guys so we know where to avoid or how to be safer *.
-
04-05-21 18:34 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 249That totally sucks! Best of luck with beating the case.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 18:33 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 72Damn sucks to hear that. What happened?
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 17:20 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 56I'm not sure it's worth all of that.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
I got a little too infatuated I think and need to move on.
This is why you are better with older providers.
-
04-05-21 17:10 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 107Bad reviews kill girls in this business. I would definitely write a bad review and even embellish. Make a false phone number using "pinger" and book appointments over text and don't show up.
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:09 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 359Got caught like from an LE sting? What happened?
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:04 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 74Need a lawyer
You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.
I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
-
04-04-21 19:54 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 563I had similar experiences twice. One is UTR and one is SB. The situations went ugly (similar to yours. And yes, I did pay upfront a bit. Lesson learned). I actually recovered both times (lot of time & effort spent) and fucked them 1-2 more times. Then, that was it. They weren't performing well. Lack of passion and I lost my interest. My advice is to drop it. Even you can see her again, things won't be the same and will end soon. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 18:47 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 56I'd like to see her again.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
And I cancelled the request I sent for a partial reimbursement but I think she has blocked my texts.
(It showed delivered).
She was younger than I usually play with.
-
04-04-21 18:38 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 530How patient / forgiving are you?
And how much do you like her and how much do you want a return on your investment?
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
If she's not UTR wait it out a few weeks and if she's posting new ads hit her up for a makeup session. Every once in a while these providers actually have a reason to ghost and cancel. Doesn't make up for their poor time management, rudeness, or lack of the wherewithal to avoid whatever crises come their way, but that's why they're providers and not accountants. What do you have to lose?
-
04-04-21 18:31 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 619Just want to second this. Even with *no issues* I'd stop seeing someone immediately if I found out they knew who I was. Don't ruin your life over this shit, money comes and goes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 16:51 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 56I know you're right
I know that's correct, I became a little infatuated and also was really ticked off about being ghosted when I had been a great client and had been generous.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I hate it when they don't treat it like a business and I hate that I let myself be taken advantage of.











Reply With Quote






