Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7068
-
04-05-21 17:20 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 56I'm not sure it's worth all of that.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
I got a little too infatuated I think and need to move on.
This is why you are better with older providers.
-
04-05-21 17:10 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 107Bad reviews kill girls in this business. I would definitely write a bad review and even embellish. Make a false phone number using "pinger" and book appointments over text and don't show up.
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:09 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 358Got caught like from an LE sting? What happened?
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:04 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 74Need a lawyer
You guys know a good lawyer. I got caught.
I can't have this on my record. Any recommendations for a lawyer for solicit.
-
04-04-21 19:54 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 563I had similar experiences twice. One is UTR and one is SB. The situations went ugly (similar to yours. And yes, I did pay upfront a bit. Lesson learned). I actually recovered both times (lot of time & effort spent) and fucked them 1-2 more times. Then, that was it. They weren't performing well. Lack of passion and I lost my interest. My advice is to drop it. Even you can see her again, things won't be the same and will end soon. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 18:47 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 56I'd like to see her again.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
And I cancelled the request I sent for a partial reimbursement but I think she has blocked my texts.
(It showed delivered).
She was younger than I usually play with.
-
04-04-21 18:38 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 529How patient / forgiving are you?
And how much do you like her and how much do you want a return on your investment?
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
If she's not UTR wait it out a few weeks and if she's posting new ads hit her up for a makeup session. Every once in a while these providers actually have a reason to ghost and cancel. Doesn't make up for their poor time management, rudeness, or lack of the wherewithal to avoid whatever crises come their way, but that's why they're providers and not accountants. What do you have to lose?
-
04-04-21 18:31 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 618Just want to second this. Even with *no issues* I'd stop seeing someone immediately if I found out they knew who I was. Don't ruin your life over this shit, money comes and goes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 16:51 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 56I know you're right
I know that's correct, I became a little infatuated and also was really ticked off about being ghosted when I had been a great client and had been generous.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I hate it when they don't treat it like a business and I hate that I let myself be taken advantage of.
-
04-04-21 16:36 #3294Banned Member

Posts: 3075By having mutual civilian contacts I think you are going to be on the losing end on this one. If I were in your situation I would consider it a loss and don't contact or schedule with her again. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 16:24 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 56What would you do?
Wanted to know what the board thinks.
I had a provider I was seeing on a near weekly basis until February.
Travel and life intervened and she ghosted me on an appointment.
When we connected by phone she gave a sob story and I prepaid for an appointment to help her out.
(Stupid I know).
She cancelled or rescheduled 2 x thereafter, so I asked for her to send a portion of my $$ back per our agreement.
She has likely blocked me.
I don't want to stir up a whole bunch of trouble because it turns out we have mutual civilian contacts and I would be hurt if she wanted to stir trouble.
I guess naive me wants to know what happened as I am taking it personally (for some odd reason).
I'm moving on but I don't know what else I should do.
-
04-04-21 14:08 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 249Desire / Carlsbad
Older blonde with a nice, kinda plus size body, not quite a BBW but on the way. Nice natural d cups, perfect for Russian. Best part about her is she enjoys sex and is a nasty girl. Will fulfill fetishes, is a squirter. Watched her vibrate herself to big wet O while she CBJ, all positions available and enthusiastically done and nice finish between her big tits. 120/ hhr well worth it. Have / will repeat.
-
04-03-21 19:04 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 215Worth it
And gorgeous, round butt, great tit. So diff then AMPs!
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 18:38 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 159Lindsey
So I actually saw her and it was absolutely horrible experience stay far away from this one!! She is probably early 60's now so I was right the photos are really dated and she's a little heavier. She had a shitty attitude from the moment she opened the door. She teased my dick for about 30 seconds wouldn't suck it and told me ok we can do it doggy when I wasn't even hard yet. Flipped to doggy and her pussy stank really bad. I told her I couldn't fuck with a limp duck she tried to tell me I was hard umm I think I would know. Then she got up told me here is $60 back get out. To which I said gladly but I want all my money back she refused so I grabbed it from her hand and left.
-
04-03-21 18:29 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 159You say expensive? How much?
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





