Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13619
    Quote Originally Posted by ManisBlue  [View Original Post]
    I have read. Also that is has someone come into the room saying she under age.
    At 48?

    She looks mid 50's.

    Underage. I'd laugh and dare them to call the police.

  2. #13618

    Do not call, Run the other way

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of this mature woman's company?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sassybougienasty/618248900191
    I have read. Also that is has someone come into the room saying she under age.

  3. #13617
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #13616

    Mariana Trench


  5. #13615

    Becca

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/528235575955

    I met this girl last year. I got ripped off. But it wasn't for a lot of money. I treated her to some food and then she brings me to the house and there's like 20 goons waiting outside smoking weed. I just did not have the balls to go inside the house. I read a couple of rip off reviews and I noticed that she says text only and then calls only? LOL. Which means that she's probably up to her old tricks. I'm just wondering if someone has seen her recently?? And if she still ripping people off??

  6. #13614

    Mature

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this mature woman's company?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sassybougienasty/618248900191

  7. #13613
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I see I'm not the only one that has gotten conned by this hoe. If you search this douchebags name on FB you can easily find out who she is and find her mug shots if you really look. Looks like someone smacked her up probably the piece of shit little punk ass pimp she's dating. Too bad she's gone so far down the hill, she used to be an attractive girl with a fat little ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/611502735507
    https://patch.com/new-hampshire/nash...s-bar-shooting

    More information....

  8. #13612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Thanks buddy, this helps a lot! Saved me a lot of time and money. Better to stay away from this then be in trouble.

    By the way who pays 300 for hr? I will never and can't afford that much.

    Thanks anyways!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.
    I saw her twice last year. No kids bullshit. No rush even though I did qv. And she's not worth $300. I paid her $80 like I paid most hoes and no more higher for her.

  9. #13611
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    How do you know all that.
    I foubd her on fb. Saw all her posts. Also have her on snapchat.

  10. #13610

    Same rip-off hoe be careful with this one.

    I see I'm not the only one that has gotten conned by this hoe. If you search this douchebags name on FB you can easily find out who she is and find her mug shots if you really look. Looks like someone smacked her up probably the piece of shit little punk ass pimp she's dating. Too bad she's gone so far down the hill, she used to be an attractive girl with a fat little ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/611502735507

  11. #13609

    Saved me time and money!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.
    Thanks buddy, this helps a lot! Saved me a lot of time and money. Better to stay away from this then be in trouble.

    By the way who pays 300 for hr? I will never and can't afford that much.

    Thanks anyways!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.

  12. #13608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Thanks Joe, I got that link, I was looking for the one on FB I think she might know a few people I know, That I don't want to be disclosed.

  13. #13607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.
    I would stay away from her. Con is right she worked out of Johnston for a while, Had her kid taken away from her because of drugs and nosy neighbors. I saw her twice and it was a complete rush job due to the fact the kid was upstairs in a high chair constantly crying on both visits.

  14. #13606

    Relieve some stress

    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I have been trying to seen this one for a few days now. She quotes like 120 for qy and 300 hr.

    I haven't seen any reviews of her. Is she really worth it?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/594107500044

    Any info would be appreciated.

  15. #13605

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Please send the profile link, Cannot find this particular Shawna.

    Searched them all and she is not listed.

    Thanks.
    Here:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/268192001817

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape