Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 25040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13610
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    How do you know all that.
    I foubd her on fb. Saw all her posts. Also have her on snapchat.

  2. #13609

    Same rip-off hoe be careful with this one.

    I see I'm not the only one that has gotten conned by this hoe. If you search this douchebags name on FB you can easily find out who she is and find her mug shots if you really look. Looks like someone smacked her up probably the piece of shit little punk ass pimp she's dating. Too bad she's gone so far down the hill, she used to be an attractive girl with a fat little ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/611502735507

  3. #13608

    Saved me time and money!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.
    Thanks buddy, this helps a lot! Saved me a lot of time and money. Better to stay away from this then be in trouble.

    By the way who pays 300 for hr? I will never and can't afford that much.

    Thanks anyways!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.

  4. #13607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Thanks Joe, I got that link, I was looking for the one on FB I think she might know a few people I know, That I don't want to be disclosed.

  5. #13606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.
    I would stay away from her. Con is right she worked out of Johnston for a while, Had her kid taken away from her because of drugs and nosy neighbors. I saw her twice and it was a complete rush job due to the fact the kid was upstairs in a high chair constantly crying on both visits.

  6. #13605

    Relieve some stress

    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I have been trying to seen this one for a few days now. She quotes like 120 for qy and 300 hr.

    I haven't seen any reviews of her. Is she really worth it?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/594107500044

    Any info would be appreciated.

  7. #13604

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Please send the profile link, Cannot find this particular Shawna.

    Searched them all and she is not listed.

    Thanks.
    Here:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/268192001817

  8. #13603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see her but traced # and found fb. She travels up and down east coast as far as and. Carolina and she has ads in all all the towns she stayed in. She is extremely high volume now. Also be on your toes. She messes with a bad crowd. And definitely has weapons in the room. I don't think its anything to worry about unless its a day she decides she rather take $ than earn it.
    How do you know all that.

  9. #13602

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Found her in the Worcester Ma forum last week and texted her minutes after she posted from my two burner numbers and received replies on both about 6 hours later. She's also showed up on South Coast MA STG. It appears she is extremely high volume so my appetite is starting to wane.
    I wanted to see her but traced # and found fb. She travels up and down east coast as far as and. Carolina and she has ads in all all the towns she stayed in. She is extremely high volume now. Also be on your toes. She messes with a bad crowd. And definitely has weapons in the room. I don't think its anything to worry about unless its a day she decides she rather take $ than earn it.

  10. #13601

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Please send the profile link, Cannot find this particular Shawna.

    Searched them all and she is not listed.

    Thanks.
    Found her in the Worcester Ma forum last week and texted her minutes after she posted from my two burner numbers and received replies on both about 6 hours later. She's also showed up on South Coast MA STG. It appears she is extremely high volume so my appetite is starting to wane.

  11. #13600

  12. #13599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I had appt scheduled with her last wk but had to walk out, after first seeing her filthy room then her. She seemed nice enough but trash & shit everywhere in the room (same hotel listed in ad), shocked to see a hotel would let a place get that gross. Then she was just gross looking, heavy & overall just unhealthy looking, bad acne scars & scabs. It was so bad I wouldn't even take a discounted BBBJ. Sad hopefully she gets cleaned up.
    That is too bad. She is a nice looking woman, and a lot of fun previously, that obviously went down the tubes with whatever she is using. Pretty sure there were needles involved. She had gained and lost weight from child birth but maintained a bit of a gut but overall a slim build. Not sure what happened in the last year or so. Her age is 36.

  13. #13598
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one over a year ago. Into spinners but had to settle due to slim pickings. There was already a slight gut at that time. Service was pretty decent in my opinion but can be impatient and vocal about it. Anyone have recent pics of what the additional 20#s actually looks like? If the weight were dropped, I would seriously consider going back. Thanks.
    I had appt scheduled with her last wk but had to walk out, after first seeing her filthy room then her. She seemed nice enough but trash & shit everywhere in the room (same hotel listed in ad), shocked to see a hotel would let a place get that gross. Then she was just gross looking, heavy & overall just unhealthy looking, bad acne scars & scabs. It was so bad I wouldn't even take a discounted BBBJ. Sad hopefully she gets cleaned up.

  14. #13597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nikki lately aka Nicole just wondering about the incall location thanks.
    There's alot of Nicole or Nikki. You got to be more specific.

  15. #13596

    Coventry - any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/127565367919

    Anyone visited? Safe incall? Service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape