Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 10240
-
04-05-21 20:53 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 116Mixed feel. Pros. Accommodating, cool during the date.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Cons. A teensy bit bat shit crazy, pimp controlled.
I agree with both of you. Generally speaking, she's a nice girl. I also did Greek with her and found it rather loose.
-
04-05-21 20:24 #3309Regular Member

Posts: 4Do not see this person
This girl seemed chill at first when I was talking to her. She was willing to do pretty much anything if you were willing to pay. When I got there she made me wait outside for around 15 minutes. I then went up there and showed her the money to prove I was legit and when I gave her the money she said okay I'm going to use the bathroom and be right back. 10 minutes later someone was knocking at the door. Meanwhile she was refusing to return the money to me since she didn't give a service. Her "cousin" or whatever she called him comes in and tells me I have to leave. I argue with them for roughly 30 minutes to get my money back but they "already spent it on an Uber for a friend and bills". So after 30 minutes of arguing they give me back 50 and told me to leave before things get worse. I did exactly that and am now warning everyone not to see this chick.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/100813337662
-
04-05-21 00:36 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 685Yeah, lots of factors at play here tbh. I think alot of these girls just realized its not worth it anymore (risk: reward) and only the most desperate go on STG it seems.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 23:57 #3307Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw here a while ago. Very nice sweet girl, pictures are mostly accurate if she's wearing her makeup, but like many of us she's been effected by the pandemic. Treat her well and I'd recommend calling over texting.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyAf
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 14:33 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 551Gia
Gia is a sweet grl.
Originally Posted by HoodMark
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 05:55 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 164The demons these his have have made thing very difficult. None of the STG providers know how to cultivate regulars, or are even interested in regulars. It's all about getting the next bag. It used to be so much easier.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 01:26 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 240Lana
I checked with Lana. She confirmed that now that she is back working her regular job, she isn't going to post anymore. She is not looking to see new people. Sorry boys!
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 21:47 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 428Non GFE
Jenny never was a GFE girl. Only once she gave me a BBBJ, and DATY. She told me she preferred Doggy, so mongers wouldn't try to kiss her.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
In her ad, the menu is limited.
Good luck!
-
04-03-21 18:35 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw her a couple of times, once when she was a red head and then once when she was blonde. Looks like she's a brunette now, so maybe I need to see her again to complete the hat trick.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
To be honest, the last time I saw her was a couple years ago and she looked bad, you could tell her demons had definitely taken a toll. But in these new pics she looks pretty healthy again.
When I saw her she was a dead fish in bed and BBBJ was not on the menu, but things may have changed.
-
04-03-21 14:22 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 685Back in like 2012 backpage was FIRE. Even up until its demise in 2017 there were always a handful of new girls dipping their toes in the water. You're lucky if maybe 2-3 decent girls post every 4 months or so around here. I think in other states its a bit better but its gone to shit, big time.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
ive been meaning to do some 'cruising' and try to find girls during the day as one user eluded to on here a few months ago..he said that if you know where to look and go at the right times you can find random girls that arent even pros walking around various small towns in south jersey
-
04-03-21 13:07 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 14She's a little more beat up in person. She's very cool to deal with. I had a Greek session a few months ago. Not very tight.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 14:36 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 277Gia
Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015
-
04-02-21 14:18 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 103Michele
No I haven't heard from her in a while I did have her number but I can't seem to find.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 13:43 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 151Michele in Blackwood?
Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.
-
04-02-21 13:28 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 96Adalynn
She doesn't look like her photos. She's bigger. Her face definitely is not that cute. I saw her about 2 years ago. I can't remember how good her b j was. Must not have been that memorable. TyPE to leave the TV on during session. She's kind of ratchet. Just not worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by JDRedBull
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





