Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 695 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 10419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8994

    GC hasn't made money in forever

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    So is Mike T being forced to close the Gold Club because he didn't fix it up after the fire and now the airport wants the property to expand?
    Toyota is taking over and knocking that ***** down. Next weekend is the last weekend it will be open. Sad to see such a great potential go to waste.

  2. #8993

    Moving to the Officer Club?

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106  [View Original Post]
    My source inside Gold Club had told me that they will be moving to The Officers Club. They are currently restoring the building as well as re-roofing it.
    I'm pretty sure the officer's Club is a much smaller Club with a totally different clientele, so the revenue will go down BIG time!

  3. #8992

    Gold Club Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDrew  [View Original Post]
    I've had several people say they will be closing soon. But have no details. Wondering if this is a rumor or True?
    My source inside Gold Club had told me that they will be moving to The Officers Club. They are currently restoring the building as well as re-roofing it.

  4. #8991

    Gold Club

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDrew  [View Original Post]
    I've had several people say they will be closing soon. But have no details. Wondering if this is a rumor or True?
    I was told this in Dec. But they were trying to work something out. If it closed was told building a new club on parking lot of emporers was an option or adding a 2nd story. Also was possibly looking for a different site.

  5. #8990

    Emperors

    Was visiting Jax for Easter and decided to see the SC action. Went to several strip clubs around 4 pm Sunday afternoon. Either no dancers, closed or no dancers worth a VIP. I didn't hit up Wackos because the price point is outrageous. Anyway, went back to emperors because there were two dancers working. A thick nicely shaped, pretty mixed looking chick but she was buried in her phone for 30 mins straight, never looked up or around. There was another thin white girl, older, 35 ish, saggy ass, decent rack, resembled a crack head but had all her teeth, Normally not my type but when I dropped two bucks on the ledge, she grabbed my dick and said lets have some fun. Well now she has my attention plus my kitchen pass was expiring soon. Took her to the back and she immediately upsold. Told me its 30 with no contact and 40 with contact. I knew better but I went along with the 40, I just had to work faster. However, she beat me to it, very first thing is she pulled my dick out and started with a nice HJ. She said she had a condom and if I wanted more, I declined because I thought her price would be crazy. Told her to keep teasing. She went from HJ to BBBJ. BJ was meh but good DT. She got up and started a nice skin to skin grind. 1st song finished and I told her to continue. She put the kitty in my face for some DATY. Refreshingly and surprisingly tasty. She turned around and sucked while I ate. I told her to play the flute again and this time CIM. She did spit. She wasn't my type but quickly became a favorite. Two songs and 20 tip damage. She was happy and so was I. I never asked her name. I will hit up emperors again next time I am in town. Thanks for the hospitality.

  6. #8989

    I'm curious as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    So is Mike T being forced to close the Gold Club because he didn't fix it up after the fire and now the airport wants the property to expand?
    I've had several people say they will be closing soon. But have no details. Wondering if this is a rumor or True?

  7. #8988
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    They will make it work even if your exposed more than likely they'll make it look like your getting a regular lap dance when it's far much more. Most Cuban girls I've danced still take care of regardless of who's watching and at this point most of management knows why certain girls make the most money, it simply is what it is.

    Whether they have pimps or not who knows I do know the American dollar is worth more than the Cuban peso so they be making bank. Plus the Cuban girls in my personal opinion be the most attractive and giving.
    Might just say fuck it and go have some fun with a Cuban in the back. Now it's just picking the right one for the job.

  8. #8987

    Gold Club on Doolittle loosing its lease?

    So is Mike T being forced to close the Gold Club because he didn't fix it up after the fire and now the airport wants the property to expand?

  9. #8986

    That don't stop them

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be the rate these Cuban pimps / mafia set because thinking back the Cubans in Atlanta clubs quoted the same prices.

    I have just never gotten any extras at wackos. Personally I don't need a curtain or to be hidden but you can see anything going down from the door? Not sure how they get away with stuff.
    They will make it work even if your exposed more than likely they'll make it look like your getting a regular lap dance when it's far much more. Most Cuban girls I've danced still take care of regardless of who's watching and at this point most of management knows why certain girls make the most money, it simply is what it is.

    Whether they have pimps or not who knows I do know the American dollar is worth more than the Cuban peso so they be making bank. Plus the Cuban girls in my personal opinion be the most attractive and giving.

  10. #8985
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    That's the going right in club you going to pay between 200 to 275. Outside the +300 coins outside the club. That's always been my experience you can always negotiate but I highly doubt they'll go below 200.
    Seems to be the rate these Cuban pimps / mafia set because thinking back the Cubans in Atlanta clubs quoted the same prices.

    I have just never gotten any extras at wackos. Personally I don't need a curtain or to be hidden but you can see anything going down from the door? Not sure how they get away with stuff.

  11. #8984

    That's about right

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    So I never VIP here but I was drunk off 2 for 1's and got a few dances with a Cuban spinner why not. She quoted me 2 1/2 Benjamin's for FS & told me its three racks for a takeout order.

    Please tell me she's just bullshitting or are these about right for a Cuban dream.
    That's the going right in club you going to pay between 200 to 275. Outside the +300 coins outside the club. That's always been my experience you can always negotiate but I highly doubt they'll go below 200.

  12. #8983

    Wacko Cubans

    So I never VIP here but I was drunk off 2 for 1's and got a few dances with a Cuban spinner why not. She quoted me 2 1/2 Benjamin's for FS & told me its three racks for a takeout order.

    Please tell me she's just bullshitting or are these about right for a Cuban dream.

  13. #8982
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Cheyenne was maybe a year ago at Sinsations when she worked weekends. Don't know if she is still there or not.
    Tall THICK white girl? Had short hair (when I saw her) at sins I would say 4 months ago? She was sexy.

  14. #8981
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan69  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I used to visit this place in years gone by (we are from out of town). There used to be a couple of girls there that were a lot of fun. One was named Cheyenne, the other was a short girl with long black hair named Nikki. Are they still working at DH or have they moved to another club?
    Last time I saw Cheyenne was maybe a year ago at Sinsations when she worked weekends. Don't know if she is still there or not.

  15. #8980
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    The club Bare Assets is there off of main. Not sure about extras offered in club. But have seen numerous females posting on STG that work / worked there. So I definitely think takeout is available.
    I haven't been there in years. The VIP was pretty visible and no one at that at time was offering anything. But that was years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape