Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 683 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Gia is a sweet grl.
    Mixed feel. Pros. Accommodating, cool during the date.

    Cons. A teensy bit bat shit crazy, pimp controlled.

    I agree with both of you. Generally speaking, she's a nice girl. I also did Greek with her and found it rather loose.

  2. #3309

    Do not see this person

    This girl seemed chill at first when I was talking to her. She was willing to do pretty much anything if you were willing to pay. When I got there she made me wait outside for around 15 minutes. I then went up there and showed her the money to prove I was legit and when I gave her the money she said okay I'm going to use the bathroom and be right back. 10 minutes later someone was knocking at the door. Meanwhile she was refusing to return the money to me since she didn't give a service. Her "cousin" or whatever she called him comes in and tells me I have to leave. I argue with them for roughly 30 minutes to get my money back but they "already spent it on an Uber for a friend and bills". So after 30 minutes of arguing they give me back 50 and told me to leave before things get worse. I did exactly that and am now warning everyone not to see this chick.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/100813337662

  3. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    The demons these his have have made thing very difficult. None of the STG providers know how to cultivate regulars, or are even interested in regulars. It's all about getting the next bag. It used to be so much easier.
    Yeah, lots of factors at play here tbh. I think alot of these girls just realized its not worth it anymore (risk: reward) and only the most desperate go on STG it seems.

  4. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyAf  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has seen this girl before. Her ads have been on skip on and off, just never worked out with my schedule. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/370888705781
    I saw here a while ago. Very nice sweet girl, pictures are mostly accurate if she's wearing her makeup, but like many of us she's been effected by the pandemic. Treat her well and I'd recommend calling over texting.

  5. #3306

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodMark  [View Original Post]
    She's a little more beat up in person. She's very cool to deal with. I had a Greek session a few months ago. Not very tight.
    Gia is a sweet grl.

  6. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Back in like 2012 backpage was FIRE. Even up until its demise in 2017 there were always a handful of new girls dipping their toes in the water. You're lucky if maybe 2-3 decent girls post every 4 months or so around here. I think in other states its a bit better but its gone to shit, big time.

    ive been meaning to do some 'cruising' and try to find girls during the day as one user eluded to on here a few months ago..he said that if you know where to look and go at the right times you can find random girls that arent even pros walking around various small towns in south jersey
    The demons these his have have made thing very difficult. None of the STG providers know how to cultivate regulars, or are even interested in regulars. It's all about getting the next bag. It used to be so much easier.

  7. #3304

    Lana

    I checked with Lana. She confirmed that now that she is back working her regular job, she isn't going to post anymore. She is not looking to see new people. Sorry boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Lana is back at her restaurant server job which keeps her busy. She probably will not be posting anymore, and likely is not seeing new people. I see her every other week or so; next time I will ask if she wants me to give out her number.

  8. #3303

    Non GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times, once when she was a red head and then once when she was blonde. Looks like she's a brunette now, so maybe I need to see her again to complete the hat trick.

    To be honest, the last time I saw her was a couple years ago and she looked bad, you could tell her demons had definitely taken a toll. But in these new pics she looks pretty healthy again.

    When I saw her she was a dead fish in bed and BBBJ was not on the menu, but things may have changed.
    Jenny never was a GFE girl. Only once she gave me a BBBJ, and DATY. She told me she preferred Doggy, so mongers wouldn't try to kiss her.

    In her ad, the menu is limited.

    Good luck!

  9. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Given this info I'll probably pull the trigger. I'm looking for BBBJ and msog, so hopefully she's open.
    I saw her a couple of times, once when she was a red head and then once when she was blonde. Looks like she's a brunette now, so maybe I need to see her again to complete the hat trick.

    To be honest, the last time I saw her was a couple years ago and she looked bad, you could tell her demons had definitely taken a toll. But in these new pics she looks pretty healthy again.

    When I saw her she was a dead fish in bed and BBBJ was not on the menu, but things may have changed.

  10. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    The game has changed and I hate what it's become. You have escorts selling pics and videos. Asking for cash app deposits, not texting you back after scheduling.

    I went back and forth with this BBW porn star last night, I told her I'm sending any deposits because of past experiences of being scammed. She kept texting me even after numerous no's. She even went as far as dropping the price down to $20.

    You escorts looking like they on the verge of death from crack charging ridiculous prices.

    I missed the old days man! I'm a vet from the Village Voice and Lava Life days.
    Back in like 2012 backpage was FIRE. Even up until its demise in 2017 there were always a handful of new girls dipping their toes in the water. You're lucky if maybe 2-3 decent girls post every 4 months or so around here. I think in other states its a bit better but its gone to shit, big time.

    ive been meaning to do some 'cruising' and try to find girls during the day as one user eluded to on here a few months ago..he said that if you know where to look and go at the right times you can find random girls that arent even pros walking around various small towns in south jersey

  11. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015
    She's a little more beat up in person. She's very cool to deal with. I had a Greek session a few months ago. Not very tight.

  12. #3299

    Gia

    Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015

  13. #3298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.
    No I haven't heard from her in a while I did have her number but I can't seem to find.

  14. #3297

    Michele in Blackwood?

    Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.

  15. #3296

    Adalynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JDRedBull  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, That's a no go for me. Thanks.

    Adalynn Scott seems to be getting good reviews. I think she wants everything covered. Which is fine for FS. I like to at least get some BBBJ.

    Does anyone know if that's covered too?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/60111662/
    She doesn't look like her photos. She's bigger. Her face definitely is not that cute. I saw her about 2 years ago. I can't remember how good her b j was. Must not have been that memorable. TyPE to leave the TV on during session. She's kind of ratchet. Just not worth it IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape