High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20141
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    What is it with working girls and spider bites??
    Spider bites = shooting up.

  2. #20140
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been around the past year or so. Has anyone news on Vikki? Thin blond with porn star body. She shared a room with a small dog and Sky off Rt. 1 northside.
    Vikki did get out for a short while. Apparently she didn't show up for hearing and now she's back on vacation and it may be a while until she's out again.

  3. #20139

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been around the past year or so. Has anyone news on Vikki? Thin blond with porn star body. She shared a room with a small dog and Sky off Rt. 1 northside.
    She had gone on vacation and came out in to recovery. She put on a lot of weight and was doing well it seemed but apparently relapsed and is back on vacation.

  4. #20138

    Lexy

    The one on the right is I believe Lexy, well known cash and dasher.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/182977431194

    If nobody had seen. I get to sample one this weekend. Will post.

  5. #20137

    Spider bites

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    She's still around. She had gotten bitten by a spider but is doing good. Between scheduling around her kids and then a spider bite, she missed a few days. Just be respectful and she will return the favor.
    What is it with working girls and spider bites??

  6. #20136
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude808  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/387625048528

    Has anyone experienced this young lady? Thinking of making the jump soon. All assistance is appreciated.
    I tried to see her and she asked for deposit. I said I don't do that, due to reasons we all know and received no response afterwards. Unless anyone has any experience with her I say she's a scam.

  7. #20135

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been around the past year or so. Has anyone news on Vikki? Thin blond with porn star body. She shared a room with a small dog and Sky off Rt. 1 northside.
    She is on vacation last I heard and so was Sky. Either way they are out of the game for the foreseeable future sorry to say.

  8. #20134

    Anyone heard from Vikki?

    Haven't been around the past year or so. Has anyone news on Vikki? Thin blond with porn star body. She shared a room with a small dog and Sky off Rt. 1 northside.

  9. #20133

    No. It's significantly worse now.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for you guys who have been in this business since back during the backpage days. Was backpage as littered with scammers / fake ads the way STG / LC / other sites are today?
    Clearly some people are in fact sending deposit money. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the time / effort. Just as clearly many guys are signing up for onlyfans accounts. I steadfastly refuse but clearly others do not as there is money to be made there.

  10. #20132

    Genuinely curious

    I have a question for you guys who have been in this business since back during the backpage days. Was backpage as littered with scammers / fake ads the way STG / LC / other sites are today?

  11. #20131
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy145  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is well reviewed on the board. She lives in a very popular private residence in south side. Some have mentioned an possible BF up stairs but I haven't had any issues if so. She is as advertised and offers a fully open menu of extras.
    Under what name is she reviewed here? The ad does not give a name unfortunately.

  12. #20130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    I've been having more vanilla lately but having the taste for some sweet dark chocolate.

    Anyone sampled these chocolate kittie or should I toftt?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/505788428702

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665547107894
    The first one maybe looks legit but second one I would be is a only fan bs. But which ever one you do see Please let me know because that is right in my wheelhouse. Be safe my brother good luck.

  13. #20129

    Chocolate

    I've been having more vanilla lately but having the taste for some sweet dark chocolate.

    Anyone sampled these chocolate kittie or should I toftt?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/505788428702

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665547107894

  14. #20128
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Anybody willing to take one for the team? I'm sure it's real!

    I mean, who doesn't advertise that they want "condomless sex"? Haha

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/011157730000
    Oh, that sounds totally not fake at all. Note that she also wants "a fine ass to eat my pussy". The visual image that invokes is pretty terrifying. I think the overseas scammers aren't even bothering to hire decent english speakers anymore. But I'll bet she is ready to take her CashApp and Paypal deposits!

  15. #20127
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Someone reported to be on lookout for cameras hidden in the room to your right where she takes you. Footage being captured.
    Thanks. I will pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape