Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20131
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy145  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is well reviewed on the board. She lives in a very popular private residence in south side. Some have mentioned an possible BF up stairs but I haven't had any issues if so. She is as advertised and offers a fully open menu of extras.
    Under what name is she reviewed here? The ad does not give a name unfortunately.

  2. #20130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    I've been having more vanilla lately but having the taste for some sweet dark chocolate.

    Anyone sampled these chocolate kittie or should I toftt?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/505788428702

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665547107894
    The first one maybe looks legit but second one I would be is a only fan bs. But which ever one you do see Please let me know because that is right in my wheelhouse. Be safe my brother good luck.

  3. #20129

    Chocolate

    I've been having more vanilla lately but having the taste for some sweet dark chocolate.

    Anyone sampled these chocolate kittie or should I toftt?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/505788428702

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665547107894

  4. #20128
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Anybody willing to take one for the team? I'm sure it's real!

    I mean, who doesn't advertise that they want "condomless sex"? Haha

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/011157730000
    Oh, that sounds totally not fake at all. Note that she also wants "a fine ass to eat my pussy". The visual image that invokes is pretty terrifying. I think the overseas scammers aren't even bothering to hire decent english speakers anymore. But I'll bet she is ready to take her CashApp and Paypal deposits!

  5. #20127
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Someone reported to be on lookout for cameras hidden in the room to your right where she takes you. Footage being captured.
    Thanks. I will pass.

  6. #20126
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude808  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/387625048528

    Has anyone experienced this young lady? Thinking of making the jump soon. All assistance is appreciated.
    Someone reported to be on lookout for cameras hidden in the room to your right where she takes you. Footage being captured.

  7. #20125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    According to this morning. M

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349

    I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.

    Anyone else agree?
    I will totally disagree with you. Just kicked it with her and saw no signs of man parts. I am a repeat offender, had 1 bad experience with her and she more than made up for it. Violet is in my rotation. She mumbles occasionally in conversation but doesn't seem candy dependant. I think she still dabbles but try to stay away from getting hooked. She does bounce around from location to location, but mostly around Jd.

  8. #20124

    Anyone Experience

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/387625048528

    Has anyone experienced this young lady? Thinking of making the jump soon. All assistance is appreciated.

  9. #20123

    Smoke Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleGila  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or the contact for Smoke? Been reading about her a lot. Would like to take her for a spin.

    You can PM me if you wish.

    Thanks!
    You will find the link, contact info and lots of photos if you google Smoke Grey.

  10. #20122

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    That's Violet and I hadn't seen her in probably two years, but she's definitely a woman and had a nice body at that. Decent BJ and ride.
    Last time saw her she wanted to jackhammer instead of a blow. Just said screw it and left. Sometimes she is a amazing and others not. Won't be back myself. Nice body and stuff love the gun tattoo plus gave her a ride and she completely passed out. Said nope no more.

  11. #20121
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer6439  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this lady?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...131/8044241902
    Yes she is well reviewed on the board. She lives in a very popular private residence in south side. Some have mentioned an possible BF up stairs but I haven't had any issues if so. She is as advertised and offers a fully open menu of extras.

  12. #20120
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349

    I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.

    Anyone else agree?
    That's Violet and I hadn't seen her in probably two years, but she's definitely a woman and had a nice body at that. Decent BJ and ride.

  13. #20119

    Toftt

    Anybody willing to take one for the team? I'm sure it's real!

    I mean, who doesn't advertise that they want "condomless sex"? Haha

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/011157730000

  14. #20118

    A dude??

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    The one pictured is definitely not a dude. If you want to research, search Violet.
    Slam in her man pussy!

  15. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349

    I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.

    Anyone else agree?
    The one pictured is definitely not a dude. If you want to research, search Violet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape