Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 37350
-
04-02-21 14:36 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 1449The first one maybe looks legit but second one I would be is a only fan bs. But which ever one you do see Please let me know because that is right in my wheelhouse. Be safe my brother good luck.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 13:35 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 196Chocolate
I've been having more vanilla lately but having the taste for some sweet dark chocolate.
Anyone sampled these chocolate kittie or should I toftt?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/505788428702
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665547107894
-
04-02-21 11:46 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 248Oh, that sounds totally not fake at all. Note that she also wants "a fine ass to eat my pussy". The visual image that invokes is pretty terrifying. I think the overseas scammers aren't even bothering to hire decent english speakers anymore. But I'll bet she is ready to take her CashApp and Paypal deposits!
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 11:38 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks. I will pass.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:19 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 389Someone reported to be on lookout for cameras hidden in the room to your right where she takes you. Footage being captured.
Originally Posted by DatDude808
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:03 #20125Senior Member

Posts: 1069According to this morning. M
I will totally disagree with you. Just kicked it with her and saw no signs of man parts. I am a repeat offender, had 1 bad experience with her and she more than made up for it. Violet is in my rotation. She mumbles occasionally in conversation but doesn't seem candy dependant. I think she still dabbles but try to stay away from getting hooked. She does bounce around from location to location, but mostly around Jd.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 08:54 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 90Anyone Experience
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/387625048528
Has anyone experienced this young lady? Thinking of making the jump soon. All assistance is appreciated.
-
04-02-21 08:49 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 163Smoke Grey
You will find the link, contact info and lots of photos if you google Smoke Grey.
Originally Posted by BuleGila
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 08:45 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 189Violet
Last time saw her she wanted to jackhammer instead of a blow. Just said screw it and left. Sometimes she is a amazing and others not. Won't be back myself. Nice body and stuff love the gun tattoo plus gave her a ride and she completely passed out. Said nope no more.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 07:25 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes she is well reviewed on the board. She lives in a very popular private residence in south side. Some have mentioned an possible BF up stairs but I haven't had any issues if so. She is as advertised and offers a fully open menu of extras.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 23:05 #20120Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's Violet and I hadn't seen her in probably two years, but she's definitely a woman and had a nice body at that. Decent BJ and ride.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 21:12 #20119Senior Member

Posts: 135Toftt
Anybody willing to take one for the team? I'm sure it's real!
I mean, who doesn't advertise that they want "condomless sex"? Haha
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/011157730000
-
04-01-21 21:00 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 742A dude??
Slam in her man pussy!
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 20:14 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 313The one pictured is definitely not a dude. If you want to research, search Violet.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 19:43 #20116Senior Member

Posts: 1069[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.











Reply With Quote






