Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 4967
-
04-18-21 14:49 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 484Come join, get free pakalolo. Shoots.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 14:30 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 388I don't think so.
Just my opinion but I really doubt those protesters vote and if they did vote, they probably will be like sheep and voted for trump.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 14:19 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 1170As long as we have disrespectful, rude, and undisciplined attitudes / actions then we're going to deal with them on a regular basis. It mainly begins at home and, with shatty parenting, extends into society in forms of crimes and mental illnesses (if not recognized and corrected), IMO.
Originally Posted by MushiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 14:00 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 163Young Kid That Got Killed.
The people all over the country have lost their minds. They cannot tell the difference between right and wrong anymore as shown by the recent protests against the police. If these kids were burglarizing their houses, then maybe they would not be holding up these signs and supporting these young criminals. All of the police shootings are because of stupidity and not because of race. Sure there are racist police in Hawaii and the USA, but all of the police cannot be bad (I think.).
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 02:03 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 1980Lots of feeble minds in Hawaii. That's why you still have Ige. 😉.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 19:35 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 781Thank the network media
The only reason these people are out there is for visibility. Got to get your picture on TV / internet somehow. Past media sensationalized coverage simply encourages more idiots who don't have a clue what they are saying or doing to show up and wave some kind of sign so they can get their moment of public visibility.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 19:04 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 1354Preach it!
Can I get a amen! You right on point. Not like before, mostly everyone support, help and share info. Now get stingy fuckas who no like share or only ask questions. Or trolls who criticize others for partaking in this hobby. Why the fuck you goin criticize other mongers when you doing the same fucking thing! Last time I checked this was.
Originally Posted by Celsior0
[View Original Post]
USAsexguide forum. Where we discuss sex.
-
04-17-21 17:02 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 391Troll hunchback Smeagol
That guy one troll smeagol gollum bottom feeder, he one bulshitter maybe who knows? Easy for talk on this forum. Talk is cheap like the 2˘ change they had in their pocket. Maybe he one luverboy of hers. Not good when trollz ignore requests for info I not into that. It's like they only like take take but no give back.
Originally Posted by ATLFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 16:57 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 391Whats up man sorry for late response. Ya wack jobs like the bf or SO or loverboy of the girl. I hate that when I give good info and than crickets nada not even a thanks. That's insulting at the least. Brah the 0 post guys was strange I had more than 1 pm me.
Originally Posted by ATLFan
[View Original Post]
Also another thing if they want me to share girls the pinay ones and they don't want to give their contact than that's their problem if they don't want to go beyond the forum. This is still a public place even if it's online and they telling me to share or give girls nah doesn't work like that for me. If your not doing anything wrong like doing illegal stuff, than I don't see a big deal in exchanging contacts.
-
04-10-21 21:57 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 1356Unbelievable rally
Did you guys see the rally going on where there is people out there holding sign about that kid being shot? What is wrong with these people? What part don't they understand what caused the kid to get shot? I'm not a lawyer but I am sure by looking at the news seeing what the kid and his friends did I would win any case why the kid got shot. It is just ridiculous how these people are out there rallying with signs that say police murdered him? Come on people wake up.
-
04-01-21 20:41 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 192Right
Just makes no sense at all.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 18:51 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 1033Seriously some guys on here are small kine lolo and / or got too much free time on their hands for troll.
Originally Posted by ATLFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 14:21 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 192Bait
What's the bait for. Your first post is claiming to know info about yoko but you ignore all requests for info? Why post? Even worse your second post is this. You've obviously been here before and have some sort of agenda. Just a waste of time and information no1 here can use.
Originally Posted by BobokBay
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 14:18 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 192Senior members
I rarely respond to those shat heads. Give good Info and get crickets in return. For all I know they are wack jobs or LE. Not even worth it but senior members all day.
Originally Posted by Celsior0
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 17:17 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 391Mongers with no respect / integrity
For all you mongers who asking me for intel at least have more than 0 posts I don't know who the hell you are?
Senior members I got no problem sharing info but at least say thanks and answer all the questions in the dialogue. Also you should share intel on what I asked when I shared to you also. Not into people who can't do that and beat around the bush like the girls on SA.
I'm just a straight up person with integrity as most people don't have it now days just like they don't have common sense. We all had people running away from debts and not paying people back or other deceptive acts.
Calling them scum is an insult to scum itself!











Reply With Quote






