Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 4967
-
03-25-21 23:08 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-25-21 18:51 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 114[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-24-21 19:25 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 5120Maybe instead of repeatedly posting useless drivel, it would be more productive for you to seek psychiatric therapy.
Originally Posted by ChrisAguilera
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 10:13 #4199IMA Troll, but I am a good troll, I post funny stuff. A2 has banned me before but I have no life so I keep making new users. I will never post anything of substance so you should probably ignore me unless you like the shit I post then be amused

Posts: 108Yoko
K, have fun with her.
Originally Posted by BobokBay
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 21:27 #4198Regular Member

Posts: 2Yoko
I didn't realize that I needed to share Ms. Yoko's number. People want to call me out in Forum and Private message. I seen her Monday and yesterday at her place in Kaheka. If you guys like a provider then you guys should chat her up and get her number. I don't need to prove anything to anyone believe me or not I could care less I will continue to see her without no interruption. I was more then willing to share but to much people want to come at me saying I'm trolling. Its ok when Yoko is giving me the full service I'll think about everyone who said I was trolling. Thanks!!
-
03-13-21 08:15 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 192Sorry it cost you a Ho Really wasn't my intention at all.
Originally Posted by Lycnew
[View Original Post]
Shit happened a long while ago you must've been in love.
It's an anonymous board nobody really gives a shit but the fact you keep bringing her up is rather annoying.
-
03-12-21 23:34 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 114Read it better bro I was not trapped by tricky strategy. He is right he did not bring what I said up I did because that's what happened. Thats why he said he had a tidbit info on me to use as his ammo in this beef against me LOL I was defending the accusation with what I said. Come on guys he did me wrong first. That tidbit info got nothing to do with anything but only try make me look like the bad guy for what idk he has his reasons for telling the eskimo what I said I guess I should of not said anything to him idgaf anyway just wanted to let him know what he did wasn't cool. That girl is the one person I have a heart for she is still disappointed with me about it. But I get more hoes now then before so can't complain.
Originally Posted by Prudential808
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 22:30 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 114Little * ah LOL
Fck you guys he said she said I was a drug dealer I'm not. That drug dealing shit was in the past no regrets made me who I am today I told her about that she wanted to know what the markings ment. If you knew me you all wouldn't be talking shit LOL lucky we can talk shit here without getting your heads cracked open. If I knew who was behind that key board spoodrikbrad you would.
Be the little * to be honest you and who ever you with would get rolled up and then have a man rape your ass you would not want to mess around with people who live for this kind of shit. Putting guys that speak out of place like you in check is what I do in real life I'm a soldier ready to go to death or jail nothing to lose.
-
03-12-21 19:47 #4194Banned Member

Posts: 322This Lycnew character sounds like a little ***, to be quite honest.
-
03-12-21 18:19 #4193Banned Member

Posts: 724I think Lycnew was trapped to confess by Pearljam's tricky strategy that many prosecutors use when they believe but don't have clear evidence.
Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 13:50 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 192Well that's something I didn't bring up nor knew.
Originally Posted by Lycnew
[View Original Post]
You did.
Too old for this childish horseshit.
Next time just move on and leave me out of it.
-
03-12-21 13:36 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 265You were right
Surprised he admits it. Never do drugs kids.
Originally Posted by PearlJam
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 21:24 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 114I did 7 straight years in my 20's locked up for racketeering that shit ain't nothing to bring up stfu that was the past ain't no fuckin joke WTF.
Originally Posted by PearlJam
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 19:45 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 192He's pissed because it is true.
Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv
[View Original Post]
I got that tidbit from the Eskimo herself.
I don't make shit up.
-
03-11-21 10:38 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 265You might be right
Is that true? I wouldn't be surprised.
Originally Posted by PearlJam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





