Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 1413 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 27803
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14123

    Lilyblooms

    Quote Originally Posted by WhichHeadRules  [View Original Post]
    You have to have the right head in charge to be able to walk away and know at that donation you could be hitting 2. 5 -3 that day if we all exercised control and dictated demand.
    Does this mean nobody has any experience with her service?

    I'm managing her on the money part. I'm just looking for Intel on service.

    Thanks.

  2. #14122
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    About 3 weeks ago.
    Got it. Swinging by tonight probably. Has been a few months and her texts seemed off. Just checking to see if it's all kosher still. Thanks brother.

  3. #14121

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone fill up Marina lately?
    About 3 weeks ago.

  4. #14120
    Quote Originally Posted by WhichHeadRules  [View Original Post]
    You have to have the right head in charge to be able to walk away and know at that donation you could be hitting 2. 5 -3 that day if we all exercised control and dictated demand.
    Unfortunately, most hobbyists do the exact opposite, ie, just pay the crazy rates. That's going to make it more difficult.

    But at least there are others complaining about these ridiculous rates besides me.

  5. #14119
    Anyone fill up Marina lately?

  6. #14118
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Well, well stated! I've been saying for quite a while that the rates these gals are charging are WAY off the charts, and that we as hobbyists should not be paying them. In fact, it is necessary to try and negotiate first. If the gal says no, Hasta La Vista, Baby!
    You have to have the right head in charge to be able to walk away and know at that donation you could be hitting 2. 5 -3 that day if we all exercised control and dictated demand.

  7. #14117
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Have we reached peak stupidity with the Seattle area rates already? Jesus Christ, she's a mid 30's woman who isn't the size of a house, that alone should not command 700 for a fucking hour. That dumb line of being an "intimacy coach" or "spiritual guide" or whatever is a tired old trope too. Nobody should be paying that much, for an hour, for such a basic woman. If she isn't a fitness model or an actual porn star, you shouldn't even consider paying anywhere near that.
    Well, well stated! I've been saying for quite a while that the rates these gals are charging are WAY off the charts, and that we as hobbyists should not be paying them. In fact, it is necessary to try and negotiate first. If the gal says no, Hasta La Vista, Baby!

  8. #14116

    Welcum 2 Seattle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Capseada  [View Original Post]
    I moved here from the Midwest and have been lurking and wanting to get back to the hobby but damn! The ladies I've been seen on Tryst and TNA are way too full of themselves and overprice what they are doing. I understand making yourself 'elite' but damn. These ladies aren't porn stars or that good looking. Everyone I see is at least $$ overpriced. Onlyfans?. Sorry just had to vent.
    Time to make that $. I, myself have fallen back a bit. Only on special occasions.

  9. #14115
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....layful-Goddess(es)%26%23128166%3 B-Eager-to-indulge-your-sensual-fantasies-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Lilyblooms.

    Any direct experience with Lily relative to this thread?

    She definitely positions and prices herself as a cut above most. She's relatively old but appears very attractive and is vague on her menu. Has universal stellar reviews that are mostly short on details. I was surprised her recent review referred to her as a safety girl.

    Can anyone help with actual experience?
    Have we reached peak stupidity with the Seattle area rates already? Jesus Christ, she's a mid 30's woman who isn't the size of a house, that alone should not command 700 for a fucking hour. That dumb line of being an "intimacy coach" or "spiritual guide" or whatever is a tired old trope too. Nobody should be paying that much, for an hour, for such a basic woman. If she isn't a fitness model or an actual porn star, you shouldn't even consider paying anywhere near that.

  10. #14114

    SophiaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this girl again?
    She has a safety girl menu, but most reviews imply a Red Book GFE (BBBJ and CFS). I met her earlier this year and RB GFE was my experience. Very sweet and cute little thing. A couple of people here said they got uncovered by paying a tip. I just went with her normal flow and didn't ask for anything off menu. So standard GFE for me.

  11. #14113

    LilyBlooms

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....layful-Goddess(es)%26%23128166%3 B-Eager-to-indulge-your-sensual-fantasies-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Lilyblooms.

    Any direct experience with Lily relative to this thread?

    She definitely positions and prices herself as a cut above most. She's relatively old but appears very attractive and is vague on her menu. Has universal stellar reviews that are mostly short on details. I was surprised her recent review referred to her as a safety girl.

    Can anyone help with actual experience?

  12. #14112

    Pregnant

    Any info on this one? Only wants to do outcalls, so that seems sketchy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ecial/38340976

    https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...o/559542900942

  13. #14111
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    They get to the board and now they are GPS. LOL started from STG was fun. Creampied her many times.


    But with her being GPS there's tons of others for a lot less.
    Right? Many years ago I met a ho off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.

  14. #14110

    Seattle!

    I moved here from the Midwest and have been lurking and wanting to get back to the hobby but damn! The ladies I've been seen on Tryst and TNA are way too full of themselves and overprice what they are doing. I understand making yourself 'elite' but damn. These ladies aren't porn stars or that good looking. Everyone I see is at least $$ overpriced. Onlyfans?. Sorry just had to vent.

  15. #14109
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I hate that B. S. Tell you when you show up that the menu had changed. So who is it?
    Readyjamie.

    If you hit "view original post" in the quotations enough times, it goes back to the original comment / source.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape