Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 19540
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Okay so here is my report from yesterday at "MediSpa". I decided I would toftt at "MediSpa" as it isn't that far from me and I knew that I'd be always wondering really what it was like if I didn't try it at least once. I went in the afternoon.
    Sounds exactly like the experience I reported a few days ago (#6209). But we weren't interrupted.

    I get a "I would gladly jack you off for 40 more bucks but the boss / owner has threatened to fire me if they catch wind of extras" vibe.

    Until I hear otherwise, this will be somewhere I go only when sore and poor.

  2. #6069
    Okay so here is my report from yesterday at "MediSpa". I decided I would toftt at "MediSpa" as it isn't that far from me and I knew that I'd be always wondering really what it was like if I didn't try it at least once. I went in the afternoon.

    The short version is I won't be going back. But I did receive a really good massage, however, they charge $ 70 which is ten higher than all the other places and there was no HE. I did all of my usual tricks and charms and techniques which ALWAYS work everywhere else, (always), but there was no way no how it was happening here for whatever reason, she may have been kinda nervous? Maybe because literally within ten minutes of me lying down initially the front door chime rang, "beeng boong", and I hear some guy in the entryway saying "massage" ? And someone tell him "you come-back one hour". So, I then have her start up again on me as she was distracted by the door, and then within like five minutes the phone rings (of course) and she goes and gets it and speaks in what I assume was Mandarin. Then she came back in to our room and yeah she was teasy as hell, but then (of course!) the front door "beeng boong" (again!) and so she left and went to talk to another guy and told him to come back. So, after a bit, then more teasiness and then. Dammit! (yep ... "beeng boong") and she left again to the front door and went and talked to some guy. She did apologize after she got back and also seemed to give me a few extra minutes but you guys sure were as interested in the brand new place as I was haha. You horny bastards haha.

    Looks I would say an 8. 0 to 8. 5 out of ten and nice body. Yeah, she was teasing nicely, but I got the distinct vibe it wasn't happening there even if I went a second time. It may be YMMV but I won't be going back and will instead go to a sure fire place next time.

  3. #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Huh. Maybe I got lucky then and we clicked!
    Absolutely; always YMMV in FBSM. Just sharing my experience, or maybe she's changed in the year or so since I saw her.

  4. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    My one experience with her was "meh" at best. Pretty, amazing bod. But completely disinterested. She has a fair number of reviews that align with that.
    Huh. Maybe I got lucky then and we clicked!

  5. #6066

    China Harbor?

    So. One of my favorite providers was out of town and I asked her for suggestions. She said that there's new bodies at China Harbor. While I'm inclined to trust her suggestions, I'm still traumatised from the crazy old lady that you all know about. I really don't want to TOFTT, not after the way junior was treated the last time I was crazy enough to go there (despite the forum's advice). So, has anyone been to China Harbor recently and can confirm this?

  6. #6065

    JenniferSeattle?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Dbshawn's excellent detective work has me interested in your picks for best combo of looks, deep massage, CFS, and not feeling rushed AAMP, AMP, or otherwise.

    I'll start by mentioning JenniferSeattle on TNA. Indy with her own apt. $140 rub, $260 all in. I wish she lived closer, I'd be there weekly. She's downtown Seattle.
    Do you mean JennieSeattle? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-jennieseattle.

  7. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I'll start by mentioning JenniferSeattle on TNA. Indy with her own apt. $140 rub, $260 all in. I wish she lived closer, I'd be there weekly. She's downtown Seattle.
    My one experience with her was "meh" at best. Pretty, amazing bod. But completely disinterested. She has a fair number of reviews that align with that.

  8. #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    No experiences here but have also been curious. I thought I saw a post a long time ago that everything is legit no extras but just going off memory. Anyone else have intel?
    I already reported in my post #6062 below that no extras are available.

  9. #6062

    Great Massage + Great CFS?

    Dbshawn's excellent detective work has me interested in your picks for best combo of looks, deep massage, CFS, and not feeling rushed — AAMP, AMP, or otherwise.

    I'll start by mentioning JenniferSeattle on TNA. Indy with her own apt. $140 rub, $260 all in. I wish she lived closer, I'd be there weekly. She's downtown Seattle.

  10. #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    Oh for sure! I do enjoy the depth of intel we provide here. When I visited her it was $$. 6. She is new to the area so she might adjust her prices but she is very professional in communicating that extra are available and you just have to ask. Not sure about FS but she did seem eager to play with the prostate.
    So it was $260 for an hour massage and HE? Would you repeat at that rate?

    That's too high for me to see her, but I appreciate you sharing her info here. I will wait until her rates come down. That donation level is "great massage WITH FS" from many hot Asian providers. I don't want to be the jerk who tells her that, tho. She'll find out soon enough.

  11. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    It's safe to be more detailed here (provided you never disclose your handle to a provider). What was the price for the FBSM? And what made you believe extras were available? Thanks.
    Oh for sure! I do enjoy the depth of intel we provide here. When I visited her it was $$. 6. She is new to the area so she might adjust her prices but she is very professional in communicating that extra are available and you just have to ask. Not sure about FS but she did seem eager to play with the prostate.

  12. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And she does do extras but not sure about the extent.
    Thanks again for the intel. I'm going to give her a try and report back.

    It's safe to be more detailed here (provided you never disclose your handle to a provider). What was the price for the FBSM? And what made you believe extras were available? Thanks.

  13. #6058

    Oasis Des Moines

    No experiences here but have also been curious. I thought I saw a post a long time ago that everything is legit no extras but just going off memory. Anyone else have intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guccci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got experiences here? What they look like, age, services, etc?

    Here's a link.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256

  14. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to his ad or anything?
    https://seattle.rubratings.com/124807

  15. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And she does do extras but not sure about the extent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape