Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 19553
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6068

    Oasis Des Moines

    No experiences here but have also been curious. I thought I saw a post a long time ago that everything is legit no extras but just going off memory. Anyone else have intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guccci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got experiences here? What they look like, age, services, etc?

    Here's a link.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256

  2. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to his ad or anything?
    https://seattle.rubratings.com/124807

  3. #6066
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And she does do extras but not sure about the extent.

  4. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Guccci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got experiences here? What they look like, age, services, etc?

    Here's a link.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256
    Unfortunately, no extras are available at all. On my most recent visit, woman was decent looking and not very old. But again, no extras at all.

  5. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    Heyo,

    Found myself in Bellevue this past weekend and a new face popped up on RubRating so I decided to check it out.

    Val is a very attractive Filipino with an amazing body and a nice rack. She provides a great light touch massage with aroma therapy and hot stone options.

    Two big take always.

    1. Don't let that sweet attitude trick you, once she is has your little guy in her hands she is very encouraging.

    2. She has one of the best strokes I've experienced.

    Check her out the price is good and she doesn't disappoint. Might throw her in the regular rotation and see what it evolves into.

    Cheers.
    This one?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/220096

  6. #6063

    Val on RubRatings Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel; I saw that ad with interest.

    Any hints of upgrades beyond FBSM?
    Anyone have a link to the ad? Searching for "Val" turns up a whole bunch of results.

  7. #6062
    Dude,

    From the original source material Afterward, she leaned down to give me cheek kisses. I asked her name, and she told me her name is "Coco. " Of course it is. I tipped 40 and she was happy with that.

    On the off-chance that I misunderstood your question, and you're inquiring about whether I sustained an injury on the end of my penis, I did not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erics050  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on the tip? Last time I was here they wanted $ for HE.

  8. #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Tldr; relaxing body rub followed by HE. I'll likely repeat.
    Thanks for the intel on this; I love a (mostly) legit place for the extra spice of actually getting a little extra.

  9. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    She has one of the best strokes I've experienced.
    Thanks for the intel; I saw that ad with interest.

    Any hints of upgrades beyond FBSM?

  10. #6059

    New Val in Bellevue

    Heyo,

    Found myself in Bellevue this past weekend and a new face popped up on RubRating so I decided to check it out.

    Val is a very attractive Filipino with an amazing body and a nice rack. She provides a great light touch massage with aroma therapy and hot stone options.

    Two big take always.

    1. Don't let that sweet attitude trick you, once she is has your little guy in her hands she is very encouraging.

    2. She has one of the best strokes I've experienced.

    Check her out the price is good and she doesn't disappoint. Might throw her in the regular rotation and see what it evolves into.

    Cheers.

  11. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Tldr; relaxing body rub followed by HE. I'll likely repeat.

    Visited the other day; been a long pandemic and I was eager for relief. Arrived hopeful but prepared to TOFTT.

    It's an odd setup; parking on the west side of the building, entered through the basement door closest to the parking lot. The bro-san gently instructed me to try the upstairs entrance instead. (But I think they're part and parcel of the same business.) I exited and climbed the paved hill on the building's south side, and entered the upper, southeast door. The bell chimed and I was greeted by the masseuse. 65 for an hour, 45 for half hour. I paid for a 30-minute session.

    After a temp check and hand sanitizer, she led me to the room. They have legit, heated massage tables here, and her attire was sufficiently ambiguous to keep the mystery alive: would I get a therapeutic massage or a rub & tug? I found her to be attractive and friendly but, thank goodness, not overly talkative. Her physical characteristics: probably 5' 6", somewhere between HWP and chubby (bit of a tummy, very tight butt, large bosom), dark hair at shoulder length, guessing her age is late 30's or early 40's.

    I stripped completely and lay on my tummy, I don't bother to drape anymore. She re-entered the room and made a little small talk. Very pleasant touch: medium to light pressure. Scalp massage, shoulder rub, no rushing to my thighs but some light grazing there and eventually touching the boys along with many, many incredibly light strokes between my butt cheeks. It felt as if she was tonguing my inner crack and the outside of my anus. But she wasn't; it was all fingers. A great technique.
    What was the damage on the tip? Last time I was here they wanted $ for HE.

  12. #6057

    Oasis

    Anyone got experiences here? What they look like, age, services, etc?

    Here's a link.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256

  13. #6056

    Bellevue: Health Living Massage

    Tldr; relaxing body rub followed by HE. I'll likely repeat.

    Visited the other day; been a long pandemic and I was eager for relief. Arrived hopeful but prepared to TOFTT.

    It's an odd setup; parking on the west side of the building, entered through the basement door closest to the parking lot. The bro-san gently instructed me to try the upstairs entrance instead. (But I think they're part and parcel of the same business.) I exited and climbed the paved hill on the building's south side, and entered the upper, southeast door. The bell chimed and I was greeted by the masseuse. 65 for an hour, 45 for half hour. I paid for a 30-minute session.

    After a temp check and hand sanitizer, she led me to the room. They have legit, heated massage tables here, and her attire was sufficiently ambiguous to keep the mystery alive: would I get a therapeutic massage or a rub & tug? I found her to be attractive and friendly but, thank goodness, not overly talkative. Her physical characteristics: probably 5' 6", somewhere between HWP and chubby (bit of a tummy, very tight butt, large bosom), dark hair at shoulder length, guessing her age is late 30's or early 40's.

    I stripped completely and lay on my tummy, I don't bother to drape anymore. She re-entered the room and made a little small talk. Very pleasant touch: medium to light pressure. Scalp massage, shoulder rub, no rushing to my thighs but some light grazing there and eventually touching the boys along with many, many incredibly light strokes between my butt cheeks. It felt as if she was tonguing my inner crack and the outside of my anus. But she wasn't; it was all fingers. A great technique.

    On the flip, she massaged my scalp a little more and my arms and chest. She pointed to my package and raised her eyebrows as if to ask permission. I nodded vigorously. She got more oil and began stroking me. Patient, long strokes with both hands. It had been so long since I'd partaken that I wished she would have just gone to town with the rapid, jackhammer approach--normally I dislike that fast & hard style but I was in dire need of release. However, she continued at her pace, not mine. I'm not complaining about that because it allowed me ample time for a lot of OTC touch. I squeezed her butt cheeks and caressed her large breasts. I ran my fingers up and down her ass crack, occasionally pushing forward to her labial folds. She seemed to enjoy it.

    Eventually my moment arrived and I produced a prodigious amount of ejaculate. Thanks, pandemic. She smiled and giggled, reaching for a couple of Kleenex. Paper towels would have been better. Instead, she had to keep going back for more Kleenex.

    Afterward, she leaned down to give me cheek kisses. I asked her name, and she told me her name is "Coco. " Of course it is. I tipped 40 and she was happy with that.

    https://healthylivingmassage.biz/contact/

    In case it's important to you: masks remained on the whole time (unsure whether removal is an option).

  14. #6055

    Legit spas

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Just an observation: when you look at a lot of legit spas (e. G. Ones in hotels and at resorts and stuff like Massage Envy) they are always selling a lot of products as well. In fact, many make most of their money selling products and are basically a store where the saleslady touches you. I can't see how the "legit" asian spas actually make money just providing massages, and I suspect something is going on but have no idea exactly what.
    I know several women from civi life who regularly visit the same spas that we do. They go for the foot rubs and the "legit" massages; I smile when I wonder, "Do they know that other customers receive sexual favors here? ".

  15. #6054

    Oaisis Airport

    Anyone know about these ladies? How old they are, services. Etc?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape