Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 7895
-
04-01-21 16:24 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 93Since 2018 she has but to each their own. I'm into spinners more than curvy women and women that aren't BSC.
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 16:16 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 93She has not gained weight in any appreciable sense.
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 15:59 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 93Olivetheexplorer
This one from SA has had several of previous accounts going back at least 3 years. It looks like she gained significant weight compared to her older pics. She contacted me a while back for a 3 some with her friend then flaked. She too BSC and fat to pursue for my taste.
-
03-31-21 18:05 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 73IndiaC
https://www.seeking.com/member/ac9ee...0-d395a148908b
This one has been around forever but search yielded no results. Anyone have any intel? Feel free to PM.
-
03-31-21 16:16 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 112Seems like it
I call it pandemic pricing some of these ladies have lost their minds and most of them are young and think they really going to hit the jackpot in my experiences the older ladies say mid 30's to 40's don't really want a lot, you can hit them off with like 200-250 magic coins and they good. Most of them just want some companionship and some good sex and they happy.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 15:50 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 560It's unfortunately becoming more & more common to see; however, not all are asking that amount. Just takes a ton of patience, time, and some luck to sift through them all. Even though I haven't seen my two regulars since January, one of them asks for 200 and the other 300.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
Now granted I should technically add 70 - 100 to that overall total since I often get a hotel near their location--or occasionally buy lunch or dinner. But for multiple rolls in the sheets with a woman half my age over several hours (sometimes overnight) and a drama-free, exhilarating escape from a 70-hour work week? Seems worth it to me.
-
03-31-21 13:48 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 371Is the sugar baby scene rotting away like escort scene?
I'm sure everyone is aware that providers are up charging like mad and quality of girls is disappearing. Is every SB quoting above 400?
-
03-31-21 13:27 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 73Riley
https://www.seeking.com/member/44c77...7-83b398b69600
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
You saved yourself some money there. I met her a month or two ago. Had a M&G dinner with her and she was ok. Cute but not hot. Conversation was tough and while she was responsive and talked, I had to drive the entire conversation. Was exhausting. Wasn't feeling a good connection but figured WTF. I'll see if she'll come back to my place to fuck. Was only 10 minutes away. I was shocked when she agreed. Wish she would have declined in retrospect.
Got to my place and and agreed to 300. Proceeded to have the worst deadfish fuck I've ever had. I've seen over 75 women on SA and she was BY FAR the worst fuck. I will say got a second round in and she blew me to get a second load out. In all fairness, the BJ was decent and she took a good facial. I told her I was going to cum and expected her to shy away or take CIM and she set it up for me to blow all over her face. That was the only positive of the whole night. Surely will never see her again.
-
03-31-21 09:15 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 95I spent a few days messaging her back and forth. I said 200-300, she said 300-500. I said cool, sounds like we can figure something out. She agreed to meet. Then backed out later saying that our gift expectations are different.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
Oh well, plenty of others on the site. Have a couple other meet ups set up.
-
03-30-21 21:26 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 214The ginger
She sent me a pic but she didn't look all that good so I passed.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 18:51 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 140The ginger, out of the york area, and I drove through there, in September or so, 2020; yep, wanted 3 benjamins but wouldn't send more pics.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
I asked her if she could text me more pics and she said, "the one on the site is me. " My experience is, when women don't want to send pics, something is wrong.
That pic must be months old by now. My fear is that she might be older in real life or in worse shape. Was fatfished and "oldfished" before, didn't want to have another bad surprise. I would say, ask her for current pics, otherwise, she seemed eager to meet!
AS far as sending money before a date, my man, watch all the videos from this lady (5 or 6 videos 1 min each) and become aware of what's out there right now. Don't say you were not warned!
https://www.tiktok.com/@callikoa/vid...71371759275270
-
03-30-21 10:33 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 390I reached out too
I haven't heard anything yet. But a guy can hope right.
Originally Posted by JimInbMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 18:30 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 38Paradis du chocolate
Posted on the NOVA board, too. Anyone have intel on this cutie. She's right up my alley, so to speak.
https://www.seeking.com/member/abfb3...a-d9c22ef40cdf
-
03-29-21 18:16 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 631Rarity01
She, nuts I meetup with her in 2020. She a pro in and out the door in an hour. I avoid hitting on girls who don't show their pics in Baltimore now because of her. Think I hit on her different accounts few times already. She put on at less 10 lbs from some of her body pics.
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:10 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 93Rarity01
This has got to be her 10th account since last spring. She's using a fake picture but her privates are her real ones. She's really desperate suffering from psychosis along with Scarletts_letter. SA really sucks now. These chicks get jaded too quick. I'm glad I have my 20 year old spinner level 10 SB who isn't on there LOL.









Reply With Quote





