Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 7897
-
03-29-21 18:16 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 631Rarity01
She, nuts I meetup with her in 2020. She a pro in and out the door in an hour. I avoid hitting on girls who don't show their pics in Baltimore now because of her. Think I hit on her different accounts few times already. She put on at less 10 lbs from some of her body pics.
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:10 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 93Rarity01
This has got to be her 10th account since last spring. She's using a fake picture but her privates are her real ones. She's really desperate suffering from psychosis along with Scarletts_letter. SA really sucks now. These chicks get jaded too quick. I'm glad I have my 20 year old spinner level 10 SB who isn't on there LOL.
-
03-28-21 11:55 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 72She's real
I talked with her last year some time. She was real and DTF. Very upfront about everything. Wanted 350 but got her to agree to 200. I ended up never meeting her because a had enough girls and she wasn't really my type. PM me if you want more info.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 16:08 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 84Info Dump
Another purge and an FYI of someone I'm "not fucking. ".
https://www.seeking.com/member/b4b69...9-f4f52e84b835
Off and on, I'd been seeing her for almost 2 years. She popped back up on SA- and while she replies to my messages- I don't think she's wants to fuck because I ghosted on her.
Shame because OHHHHH my god she's even more attractive in person and has this husky voice that just drove me crazy.
BBBJ. She does this spit-on'it thing as she prepares to give head that's sexy af, but her skills are only average.
She also doesn't take deep hard strokes very well and had a tendency to close her legs in anticipation. So of course that used to make we want to thrust harder just for the hell of it.
All in all- she's just average in bed, but she's sooooooooooo damn sexy (to me) in person that even though I haven't seen her in over a year, I still masturbate about her. BTW. Based on getting to know her over the years- she has a preference for Caucasian men (of which I'm not). Same goes for Taylor (see previous MarieMac post).
Aribear93.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8392c...4-d75dedf189b7
Lawwwwd hav'mercy! I'm getting hard just thinking about our sessions. I caught her while she was visting the DMV. Saw an report about her in the Tidwater board- and figured I'd take a shot. She's a fucking GOAT to be so young. No way she hasn't always fucked older men.
BBDTBJ. Not to wet- not to dry with noise.
Dtaty, she prefers doggy- while I prefer a cowgirl or mish. So we accomodated each other. How can you not have fun with a partner who stays in the moment.
Daydreamerphl.
https://www.seeking.com/member/937f0...c-637ef1f72c05
She's in Dover- and that road trip wasn't on my list of things to do. But her body in the main profile pic convinced me to answer her message. Looks about the same in person, except her body is even better. Private photos almost put me off- because while erotic, the aren't very flattering to me.
- Met halfway and she definitely delivered.
- dtbbbj, dtaty, and an ear your ear moaner, enjoyed ourselves enough that we decided to stay the weekend (no cost).
Currently have 3 others- not sharing for the moment. Saw the first yesterday afternoon, meeting the second tonight- and third tomorrow morning.
Happy Hunting!
-
03-25-21 21:42 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 468Those are NYC or downtown DC rates
Baltimore SBs don't manage to get those rates. Cost of living is lower, competition is higher.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
Hard pass at 32 yrs old.
-
03-25-21 17:44 #5522Regular Member

Posts: 1Tried pulling the same exact line on me a couple months back. I didn't bite.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 14:11 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 311Cannot Recommend Sophia42012
But I cannot recommend her. She was an hour and a half late to our first meeting. I had a pretty nice time and hoped for more. We had agreed on $400 for a meeting. But arranging a follow-on meeting was almost impossible. After making six cancelled appointment, I gave up. She canceled the first because of an automobile accident, then she slept through our second appointment, then she was involved in another accident. It was just a little too much to believe.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Her pictures are prettier that she is. Try her, but don't expect much.
-
03-25-21 11:22 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 109Ginger
Chatted with her back in October when I was passing through her town on my way to PGH, she was DTF for 300. Never linked up as I opted to fly.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:45 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 846Guessing that you didn't search
The forum first, She's already been reported. This is her new profile.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...704&viewfull=1#post5242704.
-
03-25-21 10:30 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 812Medical school
Had a SB this week give me the same med school crap when things started to get argumentative. Told her if she were in med school she would be too busy to be working around and in any case, med students use their brains and not their body to make their money LOL.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:15 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 631In Med School
I bet she is. LMAO.
-
03-25-21 01:36 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 170Scammer Alert blondebaby_faith462
This chick sound all interested and a sweet talker but allof sudden she has a problem and needs help right away. Apparently the car insurance is past due and she can't dive her car no more. When I ask to send me proof then she makes a dumb excuse that she doesn't have a screen shot nor letter but is dealing with them on the phone. And convenient that the money she has to pay immediately is exactly the money she ask to meet. $$. 6. How gullible do they think we are. Lmao.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c9932...c-91069c3e099f
-
03-24-21 23:26 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 560That one initiated a convo with me last summer. She seemed easy to talk with at first & I was interested for a while. Unfortunately, I had to cancel our 1st meet due to something coming up at work. We were supposed to meet that evening for drinks near her area. So after I let her know well in advance that morning--crickets. Neither of us blocked each other, but I gave up & moved on.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 21:49 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 820RE: Roses forever
If I got a couple hours and good GFE, I'd be all over that.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 20:33 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 289Gps
Roses forever.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d9de...c-567bf2465bb1
Nice to chat with but then asks 500-600 to meet.
Nope.









Reply With Quote





