Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16063
    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody ever try this one, or have any info? Not hitting anything else in the forum search. Seems interesting, but detailed ads like this make me nervous. She has a specific spot she insists on? Could be a set-up or sting.
    She has been on, and off as a provider for a few years. First time I saw her was pretty mediocre. Pics are her but her bottom half, that she is careful not to include in her pics is flabby. Price was right for a BBBJ. I wouldn't do much else with her other than a BJ. She isn't ugly just not my type I guess.

    Second visit was a different story. Got comfortable at her in call. She started on the BBBJ, and part way through she said she heard her "landlord" come into the house. She went out of the room to talk to him. Came back and said that the landlord brought someone to fumigate the house, and I would have to come back when they finished.

    Never heard from her after that.

    Like said the only reason I returned was because they price was right, so not a huge loss.

  2. #16062

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one. I think she's new? Posted multiple links just in case one didn't work.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/58321595/

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/57421981/
    Did anybody ever try this one, or have any info? Not hitting anything else in the forum search. Seems interesting, but detailed ads like this make me nervous. She has a specific spot she insists on? Could be a set-up or sting.

  3. #16061

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
    I agree, I saw her about a week or so ago. Her place is a mess and she was all business. It was a good BBBJ CIM but she never got naked or topless. No teeth on mine but it was lack luster. Given the reviews I was expecting something of a PSE BJ but oh well. For the $ its bot bad but I would lower your expectations.

  4. #16060

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    OMG I feel for you, that sounds horrible! I've been thinking of giving her a try based on the reviews, but I don't know if I could handle that. Sounds like something out of a horror movie LOL thanks for the heads up.
    I also think there may be some other issues with her. Don't want to judge but just my take.

  5. #16059

    Kitty

    I saw her in January. Similar experience. Very GFE. Texted with her long enough to feel comfortable with deposit. Got on the bed, her hands were all over me, very good oral skills. I had her on all fours to DATY from behind. Met resistance when I went to play with her ass. Flipped and went for good long time in mish, doggie, finished back at mish. She was bigger than I hoped. If I were 6 ft, 220 lbs, I would see her on a regular basis. Early pics show an almost too skinny chick. She was definitely 40 lbs bigger.

    GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234

  6. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
    OMG I feel for you, that sounds horrible! I've been thinking of giving her a try based on the reviews, but I don't know if I could handle that. Sounds like something out of a horror movie LOL thanks for the heads up.

  7. #16057

    Thai massage?

    It's a little bit of a drive for me to get to Indy to visit the parlors even though I do as often can. There is a neighboring town that has a Thai spa I've been thinking of trying. Wondering if it would be much different than an Asian experience. If anybody here has any insight I would like to know. I think I may sample it in the near future and report back.

  8. #16056

    Hannah

    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.

  9. #16055
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    Sort of stumbled onto Isabel again. I remembered her from her DI days. She's put on a little weight but I think it suits her. And she is back blonde again. She was with another former DI who came in to join us. Needless to say it was a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the reminder, as I miss those long sexy legs. I haven't seen her since she left DI but a little searching turned up this: https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm.

    Who was the other DI lady? Always wondered what she'd be like as part of a duo.

  10. #16054

    Isabel

    Sort of stumbled onto Isabel again. I remembered her from her DI days. She's put on a little weight but I think it suits her. And she is back blonde again. She was with another former DI who came in to join us. Needless to say it was a lot of fun.

  11. #16053

    Beware

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60277605/

    This one will try to blackmail you to support a coke habit.

  12. #16052

    Best CBJ I've Ever Had

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sevyn-es...napolis-715569#erotic.
    Sevyn is def worth it IMO but you do have to plan your time out with her, she is probably one of the cleanest ladies you will see, is strict about her rules (no GFE, no bare, no anal, CBJ), but she does offer the best CBJ I've ever had (she is very good and usually has me close to popping before the main event) and seems to enjoy herself. Been a regular on and off for the past couple years myself so I may have a little bias but she's got a perfect booty, very petite at 5'4", flexible, and is very tight all around. Believe she is an A or B cup, but very well proportioned. YMMV of course, good luck. J.

  13. #16051

    Raine

    I don't supposed she ever danced at Brad's Brass Flamingo. There was a girl with that name there a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    So I've taken the drive up north a couple of times seeing wonderful providers from DI, but living south and having an unusual window for seeing women, I've been trying various locals that can do early morning hours (6:00 am). Most won't get up that early because they worked all night and many that will agree to that time in advance will sleep through the appointment. Contacted Apryl Wednesday night and set up a 6:00 visit this morning.

    She was staying at a decent southside hotel and was ready within 15 minutes of our scheduled time. Looks just like her pictures, no surprises there. After getting comfortable on the bed, we kissed and caressed each other, she went down on me for a great BBBJ and I returned the favor as she was immaculately clean. Given the hour I'm pretty sure I was her first appointment for the day and she had just taken a shower. She was very receptive to oral and got about as wet as anyone I've been with during the past fifteen years. We then proceeded to do the deed in various positions from mish, to doggy, to scissors, and finished with me standing at the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders. She was very nice to this old guy (we pay them to be, but many aren't) and I left thoroughly satisfied. I will repeat as the performance was excellent, the value for the donation was outstanding, she can accommodate my schedule, and she's very conveniently located for me.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/344193351472

  14. #16050

    April Rayne sister

    Any chance that April Rayne is the sister to Renee from a couple years back? She spoke of a sister that was in / out of the hobby. And the menu is similar.

    GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    So I've taken the drive up north a couple of times seeing wonderful providers from DI, but living south and having an unusual window for seeing women, I've been trying various locals that can do early morning hours (6:00 am). Most won't get up that early because they worked all night and many that will agree to that time in advance will sleep through the appointment. Contacted Apryl Wednesday night and set up a 6:00 visit this morning.

    She was staying at a decent southside hotel and was ready within 15 minutes of our scheduled time. Looks just like her pictures, no surprises there. After getting comfortable on the bed, we kissed and caressed each other, she went down on me for a great BBBJ and I returned the favor as she was immaculately clean. Given the hour I'm pretty sure I was her first appointment for the day and she had just taken a shower. She was very receptive to oral and got about as wet as anyone I've been with during the past fifteen years. We then proceeded to do the deed in various positions from mish, to doggy, to scissors, and finished with me standing at the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders. She was very nice to this old guy (we pay them to be, but many aren't) and I left thoroughly satisfied. I will repeat as the performance was excellent, the value for the donation was outstanding, she can accommodate my schedule, and she's very conveniently located for me.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/344193351472

  15. #16049

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCjr1988  [View Original Post]
    Is BreSexi still around? If so I'd appreciate a link or info to get ahold of her. Got out of touch awhile ago, but she was amazing back in the day.
    She has moved on to greater adventures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape