The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16032
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCjr1988  [View Original Post]
    Is BreSexi still around? If so I'd appreciate a link or info to get ahold of her. Got out of touch awhile ago, but she was amazing back in the day.
    https://preferred411.com/P206035

  2. #16031

    Apryl Raine

    So I've taken the drive up north a couple of times seeing wonderful providers from DI, but living south and having an unusual window for seeing women, I've been trying various locals that can do early morning hours (6:00 am). Most won't get up that early because they worked all night and many that will agree to that time in advance will sleep through the appointment. Contacted Apryl Wednesday night and set up a 6:00 visit this morning.

    She was staying at a decent southside hotel and was ready within 15 minutes of our scheduled time. Looks just like her pictures, no surprises there. After getting comfortable on the bed, we kissed and caressed each other, she went down on me for a great BBBJ and I returned the favor as she was immaculately clean. Given the hour I'm pretty sure I was her first appointment for the day and she had just taken a shower. She was very receptive to oral and got about as wet as anyone I've been with during the past fifteen years. We then proceeded to do the deed in various positions from mish, to doggy, to scissors, and finished with me standing at the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders. She was very nice to this old guy (we pay them to be, but many aren't) and I left thoroughly satisfied. I will repeat as the performance was excellent, the value for the donation was outstanding, she can accommodate my schedule, and she's very conveniently located for me.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/344193351472

  3. #16030

    Exactly

    Exactly!! That is why I appreciate his original post. Too many of us newer to the hobby don't think with the big head and he posted an excellent example of what to do! Very grateful.

  4. #16029
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Other members, especially those with single or double digit posts, have no grounds to be condescending in their words or attitudes. The most senior members have put themselves in harms way, years before you green pups knew what to do with your penis.
    And then you become infirm and get caught slipping, not doing your due diligence and get burned. Post count is irrelevant to encouraging better decisions. Sorry if it was condescending it gets frustrating seeing the same avoidable pitfalls. We all need checked and regrounded when off base. Good luck. Stat safe.

  5. #16028

    Thanks go to you Chelli and Freckle and a few select others including A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    I already assumed the photos are fake. As far as thinking with the big head, I did. If you read my original post about her you would learn that through conversation and the fact her ad was in a really weird place I did not advance her part of the donation or end up seeing her. I appreciate your suggestion though as I do not very often hobby in the escort arena. On the other hand, I have been hobbying way longer than I care to admit but have not been burned in a very long time. Thanks again.
    Other members, especially those with single or double digit posts, have no grounds to be condescending in their words or attitudes. The most senior members have put themselves in harms way, years before you green pups knew what to do with your penis.

  6. #16027

    Thank-you

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Please think with the big head. A simple google reverse image search would have showed those pictures used all over.
    I already assumed the photos are fake. As far as thinking with the big head, I did. If you read my original post about her you would learn that through conversation and the fact her ad was in a really weird place I did not advance her part of the donation or end up seeing her. I appreciate your suggestion though as I do not very often hobby in the escort arena. On the other hand, I have been hobbying way longer than I care to admit but have not been burned in a very long time. Thanks again.

  7. #16026

    Nikki Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know where Hollywood trailer park Nikki has been. Posted a lot, but stopped around last year.
    Nikki is in jail for next 3 years. For having meds she shouldn't have had.

  8. #16025
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm have multiple senior moments today!

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/60096357/
    Fake. Please think with the big head. A simple google reverse image search would have showed those pictures used all over.

  9. #16024

    Hollywood trailer park Nikki

    Has anyone seen or know where Hollywood trailer park Nikki has been. Posted a lot, but stopped around last year.

  10. #16023

    Thinking with the right head

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one via text. First response from her took about 30 minutes. After that texts were within reasonable time. Meeting was set but at last minute she wanted partial payment to a cash app for confirmation. It wasn't much, $20 but I didn't want to do it and said no thanks. She then immediately texted right back saying she thought I was LE. Location was at what looked like an old motel in Clermont. She had quoted rates of QV 70, HHR 120, HR 180 so not terrible compared to what most escorts charge here in Indy. It should be noted though that her ad was in the Trans section which I did inquire about and she stated she is a female but offered no explanation. So with that and request for some money upfront it didn't feel right. Too bad too because if the pics are real she's a little hottie.
    Good just job sticking to your guns on that one! Many would send the $20. Even if it wasn't a scam it sets an expectation for the next guy. If we all would stop sending partial payments to cash app it may stop some of this behavior! (and yes, I would have considered sending only $20 if she was a hottie. If its a scam it was only a $20 gamble) Again. Good job! I hope I will follow in your footsteps on that kind of decision.

  11. #16022

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one via text. First response from her took about 30 minutes. After that texts were within reasonable time. Meeting was set but at last minute she wanted partial payment to a cash app for confirmation. It wasn't much, $20 but I didn't want to do it and said no thanks. She then immediately texted right back saying she thought I was LE. Location was at what looked like an old motel in Clermont. She had quoted rates of QV 70, HHR 120, HR 180 so not terrible compared to what most escorts charge here in Indy. It should be noted though that her ad was in the Trans section which I did inquire about and she stated she is a female but offered no explanation. So with that and request for some money upfront it didn't feel right. Too bad too because if the pics are real she's a little hottie.
    Looks like I'm have multiple senior moments today!

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/60096357/

  12. #16021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    What did the $ get you?
    CBJ and FS, but she acted like I was making her eat Brussels sprouts.

  13. #16020

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/823489401995

    I took a chance on this one. Pics are her, body is thin, beautiful skin and ok personality. She operates out of a clean, safe house in speedway. HOWEVER: she is not even remotely interested in the act. Her complete lack of interest would have been funny if it hadn't cost me $. A blow up doll would seem like a nympho compared to her.
    What did the $ get you?

  14. #16019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Wet wet was very lackluster

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/823489401995

    I took a chance on this one. Pics are her, body is thin, beautiful skin and ok personality. She operates out of a clean, safe house in speedway. HOWEVER: she is not even remotely interested in the act. Her complete lack of interest would have been funny if it hadn't cost me $. A blow up doll would seem like a nympho compared to her.

  15. #16018

    Thought I'd try something new

    Contacted this one via text. First response from her took about 30 minutes. After that texts were within reasonable time. Meeting was set but at last minute she wanted partial payment to a cash app for confirmation. It wasn't much, $20 but I didn't want to do it and said no thanks. She then immediately texted right back saying she thought I was LE. Location was at what looked like an old motel in Clermont. She had quoted rates of QV 70, HHR 120, HR 180 so not terrible compared to what most escorts charge here in Indy. It should be noted though that her ad was in the Trans section which I did inquire about and she stated she is a female but offered no explanation. So with that and request for some money upfront it didn't feel right. Too bad too because if the pics are real she's a little hottie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7517.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape