Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16066

    Alexis MIA

    What ever happen to this little desert? Went by the name Alexis, seen a couple times on the west side, but started moving around to the northeast and east side? Anyone with information, I can only imagine she's staying at the Greay Bar Hotel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58698801/

  2. #16065

    PrettyRusso

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl. I contacted her, and we agree to meet. She gives me one address, when we get ready to meet, she says she's at another address. Then she ghosts me for awhile. I call to cancel, then she says she's ready right now. Red flags all over the place. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60372467/.

  3. #16064

    Interesting Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Any chance that April Rayne is the sister to Renee from a couple years back? She spoke of a sister that was in / out of the hobby. And the menu is similar.

    GB.
    Because there is also a resemblance to Renee.

  4. #16063
    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody ever try this one, or have any info? Not hitting anything else in the forum search. Seems interesting, but detailed ads like this make me nervous. She has a specific spot she insists on? Could be a set-up or sting.
    She has been on, and off as a provider for a few years. First time I saw her was pretty mediocre. Pics are her but her bottom half, that she is careful not to include in her pics is flabby. Price was right for a BBBJ. I wouldn't do much else with her other than a BJ. She isn't ugly just not my type I guess.

    Second visit was a different story. Got comfortable at her in call. She started on the BBBJ, and part way through she said she heard her "landlord" come into the house. She went out of the room to talk to him. Came back and said that the landlord brought someone to fumigate the house, and I would have to come back when they finished.

    Never heard from her after that.

    Like said the only reason I returned was because they price was right, so not a huge loss.

  5. #16062

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one. I think she's new? Posted multiple links just in case one didn't work.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/58321595/

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/57421981/
    Did anybody ever try this one, or have any info? Not hitting anything else in the forum search. Seems interesting, but detailed ads like this make me nervous. She has a specific spot she insists on? Could be a set-up or sting.

  6. #16061

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
    I agree, I saw her about a week or so ago. Her place is a mess and she was all business. It was a good BBBJ CIM but she never got naked or topless. No teeth on mine but it was lack luster. Given the reviews I was expecting something of a PSE BJ but oh well. For the $ its bot bad but I would lower your expectations.

  7. #16060

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    OMG I feel for you, that sounds horrible! I've been thinking of giving her a try based on the reviews, but I don't know if I could handle that. Sounds like something out of a horror movie LOL thanks for the heads up.
    I also think there may be some other issues with her. Don't want to judge but just my take.

  8. #16059

    Kitty

    I saw her in January. Similar experience. Very GFE. Texted with her long enough to feel comfortable with deposit. Got on the bed, her hands were all over me, very good oral skills. I had her on all fours to DATY from behind. Met resistance when I went to play with her ass. Flipped and went for good long time in mish, doggie, finished back at mish. She was bigger than I hoped. If I were 6 ft, 220 lbs, I would see her on a regular basis. Early pics show an almost too skinny chick. She was definitely 40 lbs bigger.

    GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234

  9. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
    OMG I feel for you, that sounds horrible! I've been thinking of giving her a try based on the reviews, but I don't know if I could handle that. Sounds like something out of a horror movie LOL thanks for the heads up.

  10. #16057

    Thai massage?

    It's a little bit of a drive for me to get to Indy to visit the parlors even though I do as often can. There is a neighboring town that has a Thai spa I've been thinking of trying. Wondering if it would be much different than an Asian experience. If anybody here has any insight I would like to know. I think I may sample it in the near future and report back.

  11. #16056

    Hannah

    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.

  12. #16055
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    Sort of stumbled onto Isabel again. I remembered her from her DI days. She's put on a little weight but I think it suits her. And she is back blonde again. She was with another former DI who came in to join us. Needless to say it was a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the reminder, as I miss those long sexy legs. I haven't seen her since she left DI but a little searching turned up this: https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm.

    Who was the other DI lady? Always wondered what she'd be like as part of a duo.

  13. #16054

    Isabel

    Sort of stumbled onto Isabel again. I remembered her from her DI days. She's put on a little weight but I think it suits her. And she is back blonde again. She was with another former DI who came in to join us. Needless to say it was a lot of fun.

  14. #16053

    Beware

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60277605/

    This one will try to blackmail you to support a coke habit.

  15. #16052

    Best CBJ I've Ever Had

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sevyn-es...napolis-715569#erotic.
    Sevyn is def worth it IMO but you do have to plan your time out with her, she is probably one of the cleanest ladies you will see, is strict about her rules (no GFE, no bare, no anal, CBJ), but she does offer the best CBJ I've ever had (she is very good and usually has me close to popping before the main event) and seems to enjoy herself. Been a regular on and off for the past couple years myself so I may have a little bias but she's got a perfect booty, very petite at 5'4", flexible, and is very tight all around. Believe she is an A or B cup, but very well proportioned. YMMV of course, good luck. J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape