Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,731 to 17,745 of 30768
-
03-31-21 09:11 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 66I totally agree
Take this time to save your money bro. Tbh, I doubt that it will get better for why'all. I came super close to paying the ultimate price recently. I'm 100% done with this business. I've come to learn that most providers aren't even worth those prices. Plus I've noticed that a lot of providers have also become desperate to the point where they scam clients. My advice, if the little head starts thinking, go rub one out. I bet you'll do a better job doing that than what most providers do out here. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 09:09 #13037Regular Member

Posts: 18Care to share link?
Originally Posted by Fckjulian
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 08:44 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 33With all due respect my friend.
You just gave a one-paragraph masterclass on exactly why the prices will NOT go down.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 08:10 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 174Taylor is asking 400 hr. What?
-
03-31-21 07:46 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 259Thoughts about pricing post covid-19
Before the covid-19, a regular descent provider rose donation used to be 60/80/150. Best looking girls 80/120/200.
Now, the prices are out of whack. The three regular providers I used to see are asking for 100/150/250 and others 120/200/300, and honestly it is not worth imo. No, the services did not get better, they are the same or even worse. I talk with one of them in a regular basis even though I don't visit her. It is just to chat, and she told me the lack of hobbyist made her increase her rose donations as well to make up for it. She knows when the little head thinks, money is not a problem in order to get the job done. She told me most of the time people will try to negotiate the price and she will get firm. 50% of the callers will call back later accepting the new rose donations, others won't but she will still break even seen less people making the same.
I am taking a break from this. I hope it gets better.
-
03-31-21 00:19 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 66Bunnie is becoming one of those.
Let me start by saying that YMMV with this one. Anyways, she hits me up out of the blue asking if I was available. I'm at the arcade at this point but she asks for money. I had no intentions of making a visit and I wasn't about to break my resolution of no escorts. She asks for half, which would be $20 for this type of visit. She's done this before. Once I sent the money the first time she stops replying. This time I said no and she starts blowing up my phone about how her sisters boyfriend is going to cuss her out and all. Idgaf. It's really not my problem. Continues blowing my phone up. Calls, texts, voicemails, everything. I sent it to her as a test to see if she would hold her end of the bargain. Nope. Silence. Beware of this. I knew what is was and I don't mind losing $20 to prove a point. I truly believe she only posts and responds to texts when her sister needs the money. If any of you plan to see her, cash transactions only.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/60340460/
-
03-30-21 21:32 #13032Regular Member

Posts: 8Lilly / Henderson
Accurate, her pictures are actually her, did beforehand intel into her before meeting, met at gas station by ice box, then had to go to her "spot" for car play, BBBJ cost extra, 100 QV didn't bother negotiating, will probably meet again if she has a room cars aren't for me.
-
03-30-21 20:56 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 50To clarify BB for a minute or two.
Bailey does start the BJ with a minute or two of BB, then does the unroll the condom with her mouth and tongue. At least that was my experience. Sorry for leaving that out.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 19:49 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 91This is a scam. It doesn't matter what the girl in the pics looks like, nor how inviting her ass. It's a scam. You will be charged. There is no girl. Since we're close to the subject, don't send a deposit either.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 18:35 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 578All about perspective
What I'm seeing here is simply perspective. One mans experience does not equal the other. What you experienced such as dirty, smelly obviously didn't happen to me, didn't happen to others and we've all had bad experiences with so called 'good' providers. People like different things and we all see an experience from our own unique perspective. What it all boils down to in the end and the core of the discussion is this. If you don't want to pay what they ask then don't. Simple as that, but they have the right to not see you also. If you can talk them down and they accept, great if not onto the next. I simply don't think its our place to say what any provider things their time is worth because lets face it they're the working person and we're just having a good time. Then we want to complain from our place of fun vs theirs of work. Seems kinda crappy to me, but I digress. Nice to have an actual discussion every now and again though. I've rather enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Leon3798; 03-30-21 at 18:37. Reason: grammar
-
03-30-21 17:35 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone ever see this girl in person?
https://callescort.org/910-876-8769
Cute girl, awesome ass, pics are hot butt up & ready. I texted and she wanted me to join a website that needs a credit card ("but they don't ever charge you", she said) for verification for "her safety". I told her I don't join other sites to prove I'm real. She texted back "wish you trust me". Yeah. No. Anyone have real knowledge of her? Her ass is so inviting, and she advertises on several sites.
Thanks why'll! Be safe.
-
03-30-21 17:23 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 50She may. But I didn't pursue uncovered
Been with Bailey a couple times. She has (imo) the hottest all natural body for a woman her age and with the length of time she, been in the business. She started way back as a dancer, with at least some time on the stage at Foxy Lady. Eve covered, her BJ is quite good. Great enthusiasm and pays attention to the boys and licks from base to tip and back. Have to admit that BJ is not my favorite with her though. She can ride, K9 and mish with the best. Mish with her legs wrapped around pulling me in rhythm is a great feeling and she truly seems to like a good fucking!
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
I know she stays out in the country, but I dug deep and had her come to me. YMMV, but I highly recommend. Bareback or not.
-
03-30-21 17:19 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 265Man, that is really fucked up and sad on more than one level. It goes back to what was posted about maybe a page or 2 back, never get feelings and never think you are "friends. " I have to catch myself falling into that trap on occasion over the past years, including one recently. It also backs up my point (she was charging like 100 for incall, what was she charging for out?) that even well-reviewed girls are worth no more than 60-100 on the best day. I am guessing you paid 150 ish for outcall? Then the hotel, then you get scammed. If you stick with the 60-100 rule, even if you have a less than 5-star time, you won't miss your money, and when it inevitably gets stolen, 60 is a lot less painful than 200+.
Originally Posted by Triangle7
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:39 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 39I definitely agree with this. To each his own, but the times that I've thought afterwards that it just wasn't worth it have always been decisions based solely on price.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:20 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 64Pricing
You guys down here don't know how lucky you have it. I just moved down from the Jersey Shore a cpl months ago, and the selection down here is a pool of fish compared to there. Sure, you have to weed through a lot of scams and bullshit, but at least there are options. Look at this board. Escorts, bareback ratings, massage ratings, blowjob ratings. Back there I was lucky to fins anything on a good day that I didn't have to drive 45 min to see, and had to be happy to pay stupid fees sometimes because it was either that or sit home and jerk off. I'm not trying to knock anyone for shopping around for the best price, looks and service. As I now do the same. But just know that it could always be worse. Be happy that you have all the options that we have down here. Happy Mongering and stay safe!








Reply With Quote




