Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,746 to 17,760 of 30783
-
03-30-21 17:23 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 50She may. But I didn't pursue uncovered
Been with Bailey a couple times. She has (imo) the hottest all natural body for a woman her age and with the length of time she, been in the business. She started way back as a dancer, with at least some time on the stage at Foxy Lady. Eve covered, her BJ is quite good. Great enthusiasm and pays attention to the boys and licks from base to tip and back. Have to admit that BJ is not my favorite with her though. She can ride, K9 and mish with the best. Mish with her legs wrapped around pulling me in rhythm is a great feeling and she truly seems to like a good fucking!
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
I know she stays out in the country, but I dug deep and had her come to me. YMMV, but I highly recommend. Bareback or not.
-
03-30-21 17:19 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 265Man, that is really fucked up and sad on more than one level. It goes back to what was posted about maybe a page or 2 back, never get feelings and never think you are "friends. " I have to catch myself falling into that trap on occasion over the past years, including one recently. It also backs up my point (she was charging like 100 for incall, what was she charging for out?) that even well-reviewed girls are worth no more than 60-100 on the best day. I am guessing you paid 150 ish for outcall? Then the hotel, then you get scammed. If you stick with the 60-100 rule, even if you have a less than 5-star time, you won't miss your money, and when it inevitably gets stolen, 60 is a lot less painful than 200+.
Originally Posted by Triangle7
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:39 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 39I definitely agree with this. To each his own, but the times that I've thought afterwards that it just wasn't worth it have always been decisions based solely on price.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:20 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 64Pricing
You guys down here don't know how lucky you have it. I just moved down from the Jersey Shore a cpl months ago, and the selection down here is a pool of fish compared to there. Sure, you have to weed through a lot of scams and bullshit, but at least there are options. Look at this board. Escorts, bareback ratings, massage ratings, blowjob ratings. Back there I was lucky to fins anything on a good day that I didn't have to drive 45 min to see, and had to be happy to pay stupid fees sometimes because it was either that or sit home and jerk off. I'm not trying to knock anyone for shopping around for the best price, looks and service. As I now do the same. But just know that it could always be worse. Be happy that you have all the options that we have down here. Happy Mongering and stay safe!
-
03-30-21 14:01 #13034Regular Member

Posts: 3Some Good Girls Eventually Go Bad
I saw this particular provider about 3 times before Covid happened. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/190337154627 Each time I had a very good visit with her. She was very nice, clean, fairly attractive, no sign of demons, and was not a clock watcher. The only thing I thought was a little strange was that on a couple visits as soon as I got into the room she said that she had to go check on her "disabled brother" who was allegedly in another room. I thought it strange that she had to check just as soon as I arrived and not before. I assumed it was actually a handler or boyfriend she was reporting to but it was never a problem, she always came back right away. Anyway, I responded to her most recent post where she states that she is only doing out-calls at the moment and set up an outcall last night. I rented a decent hotel room because I never bring a girl to my home. Once she gets there and we engage in a little small-talk, she says she's hungry and wanted to go get something from the hotel snack store located behind the check-in clerk's desk. My guard was down because we had seen each other a few times before and I wasn't expecting a cash-and-dash. Well, you can guess the rest of the story. She had my cash in hand and never came back to the room. Lesson learned. Hopefully, I can prevent just one person from being scammed by her and her boyfriend / handler. She comes off as being very sweet, and if you like her body-type her pics aren't bad either, but don't let it suck you in. I learned the hard way. Never let your guard down even if you have had good experiences in the past with some girls.
-
03-30-21 10:30 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 228Can you provide a link to ELM
Can you provide a link to ELM?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 09:53 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 171She is not worth it
Well my friend you Dodge a bullet because if you back down the price from 100 to 70 qv she will give you mediocre CBJ while fully clothed for about 5 minutes. And I agree.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 09:14 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 265Unfortunately, pot calls kettle black
Just want to put things into perspective. I have been called cheap and wanting to fuck street hookers for $60 by some. There is a girl on the bb forum who has been lauded as a great time by some with these opinions. I have had that same girl for 80 BBFS CIP, and I found her dirty and unkempt. So please excuse me (not being sarcastic, being serious) for feeling confused as to how paying 60 makes one a street-hooker-looker, with apparent bad taste, but who actually found that girl to be one rung above street hooker level, for which 80 was paid (based on glowing recommendations! And for me, 60/80 same thing, Pubb said below what my exact scale is, which is 60/80/100 QV depending on the girl, and Pubb is spot-on).
I do not take offense for being called out for being "cheap, dirty" etc, I simply put this here to put things in perspective. One man's supermodel is another man's street urchin. And apparently, vice-versa. I just want to help put all these posts that I apparently helped spur into perspective. And in sum, I think it's clear a very good time can be had for anywhere from 60-100 any week.
P.S: Have been playing the SD game on some of the sites. These are the types of girls I dated in college and in my 20's. They were way too much trouble then, and they are way too much trouble now, the only difference is that there is no way in hell the same kind of girls I put up with in my younger days are suddenly GPS-laden multi-fuckers worth $300-$1000. I had enough of these types then, and with all their issues and high-maintenance expectations now, why the fuck would I pay top dollar for that? I literally told one of them she had way too many rules, needs and phobias for what should be a simple, weekly meet-up-and-fuck session. Do you see now why I prefer the 60 (to 100) girls? I don't have the time or space to put up with anything else. Let me get off and go.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 09:00 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 869Dynasty
Any intel on this one. She is our of Fayetteville but started posting in Raleigh. Price are high end.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/204651
-
03-30-21 01:22 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 136Chiming In
To add to this respectful debate, I mostly think we should base rates on our own individual criteria on what we look for in providers. Of my top 3 ATF providers, two of them charged $60 qv's and the other charged $80. The two that charged $60 are older providers (early-mid 40's), while the 3rd girl was early 20's. For me, I usually agree to see a girl based on appearance and location in that order. If I can find a girl that is close to me, and has a nice overall appearance, then I don't mind paying $100 for a qv. For example, Ashton and Ginger are probably the best examples I can use. Both of those girls generally stay at a place in close proximity to me, and they are both very beautiful girls with incredible bodies that are among the best looking out of all providers in the area. While we can debate on Ashton (I think she's a fantastic provider once you track her down), Ginger for sure provides top notch service, so. I don't mind paying $100 to see women of that caliber. And looking back at all of the women I've dealt with in the hobby in the last 7 years, most of the Ginger / Ashton-type girls have always asked for at least $80. There'd be occasions when they could be talked down, but those were outliers.
I did go through a stretch where it was $60 or bust. And more times than not, I was dealing with girls heavy in the demons, unsafe locations, etc. The only provider out of that time that I saw regularly was the initial Ginger. In general, I have been able to talk a lot of girls down to more reasonable prices, but at this point it's not worth it to me to go back in forth about prices. A lot of girls in this era often times take a long time to respond to text messages or setup a session. My time is valuable to me, and I don't want to be playing phone tag with a provider over a $20-30 difference in price.
We also have to look at the big picture here. Raleigh has become a premier metropolitan area thanks to all these countless articles about how great of a place this is. There are a lot more higher salary jobs in this area, so girls are going to push to charge more, and there's now more people in the area that can pay these prices without batting an eye. It's also worth noting that a lot quality girls say they charge less in Raleigh than they do in other markets. For example, Sami told me that she charges and makes way more when she works out of Charlotte. Also, a couple years ago this gorgeous European doll named Olivia came into town a few times. She told me she's lived in Vegas and Atlanta, and that she charges significantly less in the RTP area than she does in those other 2 cities.
Where I do draw the line is girls asking anything over $100 for a qv. The Cheyenne Rider chick told me a couple weeks ago she wanted!. 75 for a qv. Also, the portuguese Lexi charges 1. 50 for qv, and Ashley Rose charges 1. 2. I think this is absurd, and not sustainable.
I'm a streaky hobbyist overall. I'll go through streaks where I'll see multiple providers within a span of a couple weeks, but I could just as easily not see a provider for several months. And if none of my regulars respond, if I don't see someone who really grabs my attention, I will not engage anyone.
-
03-30-21 00:40 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 284Identical experience
Met her once, try to meet again a few months back.
Originally Posted by Wanderer9577
[View Original Post]
The first time we met, I had to wait 40 minutes in my car (I had to handle some work-related task anyway) and 20 minutes in the room. Nothing but excuses though, but overall the deed was good.
The second time, drove from Raleigh to garner. She quoted 100 for a qv, of course, I brought that backdown. No qv is worth 100 honestly. I waited about 10 minutes on arrival and left. She kept texting me, and I was just playing along until I got home.
-
03-30-21 00:11 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 284BBBJ (with cim) is the only thing that is uncover. Her BJ is top grade imo. Some reviews on the oth3 r site.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 22:27 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 109Prices vs quality
Oof, I jumped off for a weekend, and I get to come back to judicial debate--man this forum is something special.
Originally Posted by RedPill71
[View Original Post]
As far as prices, I think most of us are in agreement that prices have been rising steadily for the past few months (if not longer). I think the original poster was talking about providers on EA and STG. No one was saying eros providers should charge 60 for a qv. I think everyone agrees that there are tiers of providers. You have the most expensive "courtesans" for the very wealthy, charging 600-thousands of dollars for the hour, but the wealthy pay it for discretion and education. Then you have the eros providers charging 300-600, and upper middle class guys pay it for looks and cleanliness--though I'm sure the average guy splurges on and eros provider too. Next, you've got the STG and them and EA providers that charge 200-300 for the hour, which service regular middle class guys. These providers typically have some of the following issues: demons, looks, education, cleanliness, safety. Finally, you've got the streetwalkers that charge 10-100 for the hour, and they service those just looking for a physical release because they suffer from ALL of the following issues: demons, looks, education, cleanliness, safety.
I saw a lot of poster arguing from different categories (courtesans vs average girls). In the specific category of STG, them, and EA providers, the qv's used to be 60 (after negotiation) for decent girls--I'm thinking taylorMade, Ashton, Stacey, Brittany, etc. Almost all of these providers have doubled their Qv rates. I don't think many people on this thread care about eros providers or "courtesans". There are other threads for those types of providers. Problem is all prices are going up where streewalkers are charging escort prices, escorts are charging eros prices, and eros girls are charging courtesan prices. I'm pretty sure all the guys that remember backpage can tell you prices are rising.
I was intrigued by the poster that said the reason is women are shifting their methods of communication from classified ads to facebook. I know a lot of dating apps have escorts messaging desperate guys with offers, so it might be that. Also, minimum wage is rising, jobs are paying more, which means girls are less likely to provide at lower prices when they can make decent money at a 9-5. Point is, prices ARE rising, due to a large number of factors, but I agree with original poster. If you can spend 200-300 regularly on a provider, go to eros instead of finding STG, them, EA girls and pricing other guys out, but everyone has their reasons.
Just hoping I could find some common ground.
-
03-29-21 21:19 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 70There isn't an escort in this world that isn't doing something uncovered with someone bro. Could be all clients, could be regulars, could be people in their personal lives.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 21:15 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 358Sexy Bailey
Does anyone know if Bailey does anything uncovered. I just want to know because I don't want to take that chance. Not to insult or step on anyones toes, it's just precaution.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bailey-escort-raleigh-46275#erotic.










Reply With Quote




