Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8273
-
04-01-21 12:13 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 351This feels like the Chinese government telling us we can't talk about something.
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 00:46 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 318I beg to differ some
If Paul really did stalk guys who went to AMPs and threatened to tell their families or contact their about what they did then he deserved to have his face kicked in. I can only hope now that he didn't do something to piss that kid off and Paul was just at Youngs by chance.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 22:04 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 1456Oldti
I haven't gotten any messages but enough people have dropped enough "innuendo's" to make it pretty obvious that they are indeed one and the same, Oldti was an ass, but I feel bad he died that way.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 21:53 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 318Check this out
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fe4_story.html
This guy was in Youngs for an hour before he shot anybody. I wonder now what happened in that hour.
-
03-30-21 18:10 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 318Oldti and Paul
Has anybody else got a dm from somebody who hasn't posted on here with only less than 10 posts on their handle claiming Paul was confirmed to be Oldti? It's just amazing how a tragedy can bring ridiculous people out to bullshit perhaps.
-
03-30-21 16:00 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes of course we should respect all the people who die, sick & alive.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 23:19 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 318
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
So totally in agreement with Night now and the other poster who was saying Youngs was trying to cover their rub and tug business model. Long story short youngs is on this forum trying to denounce Youngs was a rub and tug, totally unnecessary too. Just stop posting Youngs, you're already making yourself look pretty bad.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 23:18 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 119Respect
We all do. They don't deserve to die. But the way Young's try to cover up and telling great stories about her simply make me sick.
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 23:10 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 318Okay I see what Night is saying now
Night's post I'm responding to now has made me pay more attention. Who are you anyway Youngs? Are you associated with Youngs massage where the first shooting happened? Why did you even come on this forum to post at all? I mean I'm sure there are people on here who are sorry for the victims and their families but coming on here talking about them like we knew or cared for these people on a personal level like you may have is not the best thing to do.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 22:56 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 318Yes that's right and I don't think Night is meaning to be disrespectful either. He has made some great points but Youngs also has a good point.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 21:22 #4963Banned Member

Posts: 13634What makes you think I have no respect for the victims? The victims do not care. They are gone. What I have no respect for is a shill like the dude you and I both responded to who doesn't identify who he is or how he's associated with the deceased, yet he insists on repressing free speech. In other words, he only gives a shit about his own personal agenda, whatever that is.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
If his handle doesn't identify him / her / it as a self-appointed shill for no real purpose, what does?
-
03-28-21 20:27 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 1456Rants and Raves
Lets remember the name of this thread is rants and raves, this is where you get to say what you want and nobody has to like it, how about we respect Nites right to post whatever is on his mind in this thread. To be clear I do not feel he is being disrespectful, I'm just saying in this thread you can pretty much say what you want, that is why its here.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 11:18 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 318Night we get your point about the truth not being told about some things but we need to have some respect for the victims.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 03:15 #4960Banned Member

Posts: 13634I do have a lot of respect for those who died. Talking about them doesn't hurt them in any way.
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 23:36 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 318Again I agree with you. Let's just move on now.
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





