Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 902 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 952 1002 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 19559
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6044

    Oaisis Airport

    Anyone know about these ladies? How old they are, services. Etc?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256

  2. #6043

    Legit spas

    Just an observation: when you look at a lot of legit spas (e. G. Ones in hotels and at resorts and stuff like Massage Envy) they are always selling a lot of products as well. In fact, many make most of their money selling products and are basically a store where the saleslady touches you. I can't see how the "legit" asian spas actually make money just providing massages, and I suspect something is going on but have no idea exactly what.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I have no actual spa ownership experience to support this theory, but this is my imagined life-span of a spa that starts out as legit:

    1) There's a big influx of traffic as mongers test out the location to see what's available.

    2) If the girl / girls is / are cute but massage is legit only, mongers may try a second time to see if she's more comfy on a followup visit.

    3) Traffic plummets as word gets out that it's legit only.

    4) Girls working there want more tips, so they get motivated to push the limits and possibly open up to a couple customers.

    5) Most places fold if they're not doing extras. Some legit spots can survive if enough Karens go there for foot massages.

    So whenever these new places pop up as legit only, it's usually a matter of time before the extras reports start trickling in or the closed sign goes up.

  3. #6042

    Happy foot Covington

    Has anyone had any experience here? I think I might have seen it mentioned quite sometime ago but just curious. Long time reader first time poster.

  4. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    ...Since then another guy states he got a handy from her on Rubmaps. The last review says nothing else was available, so. I think time will tell if it can be obtained reliably.
    I have no actual spa ownership experience to support this theory, but this is my imagined life-span of a spa that starts out as legit:

    1) There's a big influx of traffic as mongers test out the location to see what's available.

    2) If the girl / girls is / are cute but massage is legit only, mongers may try a second time to see if she's more comfy on a followup visit.

    3) Traffic plummets as word gets out that it's legit only.

    4) Girls working there want more tips, so they get motivated to push the limits and possibly open up to a couple customers.

    5) Most places fold if they're not doing extras. Some legit spots can survive if enough Karens go there for foot massages.

    So whenever these new places pop up as legit only, it's usually a matter of time before the extras reports start trickling in or the closed sign goes up.

  5. #6040

    Red Rose

    Was finally in town and stopped by Red Rose and was lucky enough to meet Rosa. Very lovely young woman. Smooth skin, was wearing pig-tails and menu was open, but made me ask. Would certainly return if she is still there the next time I am in town.

    I was concerned when I walked in and she was wearing a more conservative looking dress, but fortunately, I only had to help with one zipper to eliminate that concern.

    Enjoy your options gents. Much better than the dry AMP desert of MN.

  6. #6039

    Cambodian in Redmond ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I knew a guy in college, first name Chan. Ok, I thought he was Chinese-American. He said, "Oh no, I'm Cambodian. " I think about Chan, when I hear of a Cambodian person.
    Do you have a link to his ad or anything?

  7. #6038
    I like Jasmine Spa in Marysville, older ladies as usual around here. Last time there about 4 months ago curvy lady with great rack, the other a bit older and slim with nice ass. Utc touch allowed and probably more for more $.

  8. #6037

    Oh no, I'm Cambodian

    I knew a guy in college, first name Chan. Ok, I thought he was Chinese-American. He said, "Oh no, I'm Cambodian. " I think about Chan, when I hear of a Cambodian person.

  9. #6036

    Cambodian in Redmond ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Do you have a link to her ad or anything?

  10. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Or just drop the last part of that url.

    http://www.medisparenton.com/

  11. #6034

    MediSpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Erics050  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that, I've heard the older woman named Julie might do HE.
    I think I was the first guy in there when they opened. I got a good massage and Julie wasnt afraid to "accidentally" touch the junk, but wouldn't give a HE. She did hand me the lotion and said to take care of myself while she watched and smiled. She is cute and has a nice body for a 40 year old. Since then another guy states he got a handy from her on Rubmaps. The last review says nothing else was available, so. I think time will tell if it can be obtained reliably.

  12. #6033

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Would you PM me her info, please?

  13. #6032
    Can't see a photo of the cupping procedure (on their site) without thinking of Rock Chalk's experience. Although it appears that Medi Spa provides "cuppinp" which might be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]

  14. #6031

    Medispa

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Great massage from a cute younger woman. I got zero hint at extras.
    +1 on that, I've heard the older woman named Julie might do HE.

  15. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work at all!
    Okay this should be it.

    http://www.medisparenton.com/col.jsp?id=106

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape