Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 902 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 952 1002 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 19549
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6034

    MediSpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Erics050  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that, I've heard the older woman named Julie might do HE.
    I think I was the first guy in there when they opened. I got a good massage and Julie wasnt afraid to "accidentally" touch the junk, but wouldn't give a HE. She did hand me the lotion and said to take care of myself while she watched and smiled. She is cute and has a nice body for a 40 year old. Since then another guy states he got a handy from her on Rubmaps. The last review says nothing else was available, so. I think time will tell if it can be obtained reliably.

  2. #6033

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Would you PM me her info, please?

  3. #6032
    Can't see a photo of the cupping procedure (on their site) without thinking of Rock Chalk's experience. Although it appears that Medi Spa provides "cuppinp" which might be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]

  4. #6031

    Medispa

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Great massage from a cute younger woman. I got zero hint at extras.
    +1 on that, I've heard the older woman named Julie might do HE.

  5. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work at all!
    Okay this should be it.

    http://www.medisparenton.com/col.jsp?id=106

  6. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Can you pm her info please.

  7. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    What all do we know about this place here? : medisparenton.com/ col. Jsp? I'd=104.

    I have never been there and am considering it. Ad says it is new and I do not have a RM account to read any of the so far three reviews.

    Thanks in advance.
    Great massage from a cute younger woman. I got zero hint at extras.

  8. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    What all do we know about this place here? : medisparenton.com/ col. Jsp? I'd=104.

    I have never been there and am considering it. Ad says it is new and I do not have a RM account to read any of the so far three reviews.

    Thanks in advance.
    Link does not work at all!

  9. #6026

    Cici and Tina at Kings on 99

    For those of you who enjoyed the company of Cici at Kings on Hwy 99, I regret to inform you she has moved and is no longer there. I walked in hoping to see her, and Tina broke the sad news which is a bummer. She also told me about a new girl coming soon and that I should try her out. Tina told me all that while riding me like a cowgirl bouncing those large hooters in my face. Tina's not the youngest or prettiest, but she gets the job done. Funny how the ladies don't mind sharing, huh? Good luck out there gentlemen.

  10. #6025
    What all do we know about this place here? : medisparenton.com/ col. Jsp? I'd=104.

    I have never been there and am considering it. Ad says it is new and I do not have a RM account to read any of the so far three reviews.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #6024
    - Leila Massage seems to be permanently closed now and the signage is gone as well.

    - I went to Celebrity a couple weeks back and it was kinda ho hum standard I'd say.

    An average boring older woman, 60 and 40 tip, and a "basic" HE. Uninspiring basically. I had previously said to myself I wouldn't go back there (but of course I did) but now I think I'm done with it for good.

    - I also recently went to Renton Spa and the woman was on the phone and wouldn't acknowledge me and kept talking. I waited for a few minutes in the doorway and then after a bit I left and said forget it as she just kept making me wait while she blabbed on the phone.

    - Still looking for a reliable (but affordable also and decent looking at the same time) apartment massage in north Kent south Renton area.

  12. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated, thank you. I had hopes given the recent picture changes, but apparently it is not to be.
    I'm a bit curious since she does list "No AA" though.

  13. #6022

    Vicky / Redmond

    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.

  14. #6021

    Sky Massage S. Rainier

    Anyone been here? Any good?

    Thanks in advance.

    Nostra.

  15. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    This is the one where her two prices are either nude or not. Neither of which gives you anything more besides her being naked when she jerks you. Don't pay the higher price.
    Much appreciated, thank you. I had hopes given the recent picture changes, but apparently it is not to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape