Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15534

    Re: Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, anyone have details on Laura?

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
    I saw her a few months ago. I think she used to share Macie's place but now hosts a couple doors down. All her TER reviews pretty much matched my experience. She's a chatterbox and sort of has a routine she likes to do but it's not bad. Good GFE service overall. BBFS too if that's your thing.

  2. #15533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Prepay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her ad? Everything is prepaid. If you have a couple hundred that you just want to piss away, by all means go book an appointment with her. I don't know how many times it needs to be repeated on here but, never ever ever pre pay for any services!
    I told her I don't do prepay she understands and still wants to meet. Thank you!

  3. #15532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Any details on Laura?

    Hi guys, anyone have details on Laura?

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

    The reports on here are really vague. She seems to have some kind of professional ties with Macie so I'm assuming her service is top notch.

    The only hang up I have is her appearance. I don't want to come across as rude but her jawline and lower facial structure appear rather masculine. Makes me a bit worried.

    Anyone give her a spin?

  4. #15531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Prepaid? Looks like a lame scam to me. Never prepay anything.

  5. #15530

    Mandy Lynne

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her ad? Everything is prepaid. If you have a couple hundred that you just want to piss away, by all means go book an appointment with her. I don't know how many times it needs to be repeated on here but, never ever ever pre pay for any services!

  6. #15529

    Same

    A few of them I can deal with but excessively tatted up is a deal breaker. Nice / face especially is a non starter.

    And I tend to agree too that it is often indicative of the person as a whole. I understand tat's are far more accepted today than they were years ago but I would still question the decision making abilities of someone who gets excessively tattooed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I don't really like them and generally try to avoid girls with lots of them as I think they are probably pretty unstable and unreliable. I am guessing when they get all tatted up they are not really thinking about next month or next year and have little ambition besides hooking up with a musician with rich parents or a drug dealer.

  7. #15528
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.
    Definite turn off to me. I love a woman with smooth pretty acne free skin. Tattoos often cover up beautiful skin in my opinion, I actually stopped seeing my ATF because when we first met she had one tattoo on her arm and it grew into a sleeve and more, she just wasn't as appealing to me anymore. Still a hottie just less my type. One of my favorite parts of a woman are her legs / thighs, tattoos especially in that area can be a no for me. Face tats are a turn off too. There are some rare instances they turn me on but it's really only star tattoos on a woman's side that I like. Tramp stamps do nothing for me either way. And in this hobby I usually don't get to close with providers with male names tattooed on them.

  8. #15527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Mandy Lynne


  9. #15526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.
    I don't really like them and generally try to avoid girls with lots of them as I think they are probably pretty unstable and unreliable. I am guessing when they get all tatted up they are not really thinking about next month or next year and have little ambition besides hooking up with a musician with rich parents or a drug dealer.

  10. #15525
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the tats but I can deal with it. I have a really hard time with these younger ladies with the face piercings. Not only do they look stupid but are as distracting as hell.

    I guess I am just an old fart.

    Randolph.
    I guess it really depends on what specifically was pierced and how many there are (okay with eyebrow, nose, and lip if they're subtle and not ostentatious different stokes for different folks I guess).

  11. #15524

    I'll see your tattoos and raise you

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.
    I agree on the tats but I can deal with it. I have a really hard time with these younger ladies with the face piercings. Not only do they look stupid but are as distracting as hell.

    I guess I am just an old fart.

    Randolph.

  12. #15523

    Tattoos = Turn off

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/20400377 Standard service easy appointment clock watcher. Pics are real clean hotel room.
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.

  13. #15522

    Just like Victoria and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.
    Both bro, they are not independent. Still being managed by ModelsClubElite.

    No way in hell these suppose independents are doing this solo.

    No way the reviews on TER are solo. The reviews list the site but how did they find them?

    SEO?? Can't even search Lexi and Victoria on search engine sites. Fake reviews dude!

    https://contactvictoria.escortbook.com/

    https://lexidates.escortbook.com/

    All of them post are from one review post and post only MCE chicks.

    Fake dude.

  14. #15521
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the Crystal I was asking about. Browsing the listings on the website you linked to is amazing. Some of these ladies haven't been active in 5-10 years but they're on here anyway. Usually the old ads expire and are purged so this is like memory lane.

    I'd say the resemblance is coincidental unless Crystal wanted to provide again without being recognized this time around.

  15. #15520

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    If it was Crystal I would run to see her. Only saw her once. It was memorable.

    I heard she found religion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape