Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 1761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15519
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware if she ever provided under a different name several years ago? Some of her photos bear a strong resemblance to a provider named Crystal that lived in Central IL but would come up to Ohare area on occasion. I'd like to relive those sessions.
    Are you referring to her? http://www.chicagoescortlist.com/crystal/.

  2. #15518

    Legit

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/20400377 Standard service easy appointment clock watcher. Pics are real clean hotel room.

  3. #15517
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagnant  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing and she was definitely worth the time. Would recommend if you love MILFs.
    Are you aware if she ever provided under a different name several years ago? Some of her photos bear a strong resemblance to a provider named Crystal that lived in Central IL but would come up to Ohare area on occasion. I'd like to relive those sessions.

  4. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Saw Oliviah K the other day and was really impressed. Total GFE (BBBJ / DATY / DFK / MSOG) and really accommodating. VERY reasonable rate (300/ hr or 350/1. 5 hr). Really classy and friendly woman who loves sex. Definitely worth a visit if you enjoy MILFs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk
    I ended up seeing and she was definitely worth the time. Would recommend if you love MILFs.

  5. #15515
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.
    True now their service does not worth it like before.

  6. #15514

    Janelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiemus1  [View Original Post]
    I also reached out to her, she has reviews on 'the other site' that suggests to me this is not Kara but someone else who was previously managed by the same agency who has now gone independent. Who knows! She also appears to be just my type and I will try to see her. Thanks all for the responses. I guess that's how it is. Really amazing experiences are like a needle in a haystack but the promise of them keeps us trying and trying again.
    Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.

  7. #15513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Bonnie Belle Downfall

    It's just a matter of time when she'll charge bargain basement prices for her services. Typical of girls in her situation.

  8. #15512
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]

    It seems like poor old Bonnie Belle went off the deep end with drugs. Maybe no day job to keep herself grounded and stable thanks to this pandemic.
    This is a really depressing story. Hopefully she gets help sooner rather than later. I had her on the back burner for a while because she supposedly did enthusiastic BBFS, but after seeing all the guys who mentioned it and also her obvious drug habit, I decided that was taking much more than the standard risk with BBFS. Since last year, everyother review of hers is from someone who got ripped off.

    I just noticed her Tryst ad is gone.

  9. #15511

    Brazilian Fernanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    We discussed her recently, she asked for 5, I countered with 4 and by the time she accepted I had moved on. I would be all over it if pics are legit for 4 but thus far no one has reported on her https://tryst.link/escort/fernanda_brazilian93.
    Thanks Moe, I hadn't noticed your post. I already have a couple of missions lined up for this weekend, but I'll let you know if I can check Fernanda out for you.

    FYI, she does offer a 300 hh.

  10. #15510
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with Jayelle. I asked if she went by Kara. She told me that she went by Janelle previously but that she knows Kara. I asked her if she accepted RS-AVS for verification. She said no but that she would be willing to verify via Facetime and that all she wants is for me to show her my I'd at that time. I asked about her availability and she told me weekends are best. Here is the link to her other site. Kinda seems like she may be independent now.

    https://www.visitjanelle.com/gallery
    I also reached out to her, she has reviews on 'the other site' that suggests to me this is not Kara but someone else who was previously managed by the same agency who has now gone independent. Who knows! She also appears to be just my type and I will try to see her. Thanks all for the responses. I guess that's how it is. Really amazing experiences are like a needle in a haystack but the promise of them keeps us trying and trying again.

  11. #15509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Drugs are bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Had an unreal experience recently. I heard that Bonnie was unreliable, but what I found was unreal. I cannot say this more clearly, avoid!

    Her apartment was a like a crack den. Moldy food, cigarettes and needles everywhere. She did what I can only assume was heroin in the corner when I was there (I pretended not to notice). After wasting my time doing random things and dealing with her dog, her BF and some rando came in and went about their day, while not so subtly rushing me out before anything was done. Completely got scammed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonniebelle
    Bonnie's been well documented. She got to the top of EB with glowing reviews by offering discounts in exchange for guys leaving a good review. She was a great lay and an amazing cocksucker back in the day but the reviews were still a little exaggerated. She also used to list that she went to grad school. That part is surprisingly true. She has a PhD in psychology and has many articles published in academic journals. This fact has been posted before and I didn't believe it until I verified the info myself. You can find her LinkedIn with a quick search and the pictures she has on LinkedIn are basically the nudes on EB and Tyrst but she's clothed and dolled up more. It's crazy to me that a woman with a real career and reputation outside this line of work doesn't blur her face. Even our favorite and famous Macie, who's a total pro in this biz, blurs her face in all her pics and vids to keep this life separate from her normal life.

    It seems like poor old Bonnie Belle went off the deep end with drugs. Maybe no day job to keep herself grounded and stable thanks to this pandemic.

  12. #15508

    Jayelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle

    Is this her? Photos look similar so is ad wording and pricing. Everytime she disappears she comes back more expensive is she worth it for any seniors? A lot post on here saying she is so great but they are one post accounts.
    I communicated with Jayelle. I asked if she went by Kara. She told me that she went by Janelle previously but that she knows Kara. I asked her if she accepted RS-AVS for verification. She said no but that she would be willing to verify via Facetime and that all she wants is for me to show her my I'd at that time. I asked about her availability and she told me weekends are best. Here is the link to her other site. Kinda seems like she may be independent now.

    https://www.visitjanelle.com/gallery

  13. #15507

    Ryann

    I just saw Ryann, she is on tour in Chicago until Sunday and I 100% recommend see her.

    Cute Kentucky accent, amazing BBBJ, and a really good experience overall.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo

  14. #15506
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    For my tastes, here's how I'd rank those: Suzie, Rina, Melissa, Yuki, Kate, Ms Sensual.
    From reviews on The other site they don't seem to be full service (I should have elaborated with the request that I was looming for that, it was assumed, sorry).

  15. #15505

    Good options

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen several that you can find with a simple search of the usual sites, and here they are in order of my preference:

    Suzie (CLM).

    Melissa (CLM).

    Rina.

    Yuki.

    Ms Sensual.

    Kate / Kristina.

    NOTE: Because it's dead easy to find their contact info with a quick search, I won't share their contact info through DMs. Honestly, just look for it and you'll find it.
    I've been interested in seeing Melissa (CLM) just haven't found a day to try and the rotating schedule they have at CLM. I tried setting up with Ms Sensual, too much of hassle and pain, text her and she ask for the info in her ads (name, age, picture, and appointment time) gave all info and then waiting. Tried the next day and pretty much the same thing, pretty much told her nevermind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape