The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18378
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    I could be. Worth a try at least. What's the damage?
    This is for Leah, Vivian would also have the same price structure.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/127527

  2. #18377
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGalo  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.
    I've had very good luck with the Salvadoran salons in Herndon / Sterling. If they offer a massage, there are almost always extras to be had.

  3. #18376
    I could be. Worth a try at least. What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    On that note, Vivian and Maria are strictly HJ ending only. Vivian is a bombshell in my opinion though. They don't advertise on BP though, they advertise of Rubratings.

    Or well, Vivian and her friend Leah will peg you if you're into that sort of thing LOL.

  4. #18375
    And damn fine. Would save her if I could. LOL. When it comes to the boobies her B's are a great example of quality over quantity.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Mint is pretty good!

  5. #18374

    Preach it!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Although I appreciate that you claim to have RTFF (Read the f. Forum), you will also find that only asking questions without ever having provided any intel to the board will not normally solicit responses. Suggest you explore a few AMPs or providers in the McLean VA area and give some feedback (even if BBBJ wasn't available). Then perhaps someone will give you additional info.
    Take note newbies.

  6. #18373

    Bedpage

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I am unable to get to the escort section of BedPage. I tried different cities and different countries, all to no reply. There were also a few messages commenting on the slow or non response.

    Has anyone gotten into the escort section of BedPage today?
    I am getting "Site Is Under Maintenance". Hope they clean it up.

  7. #18372
    Mint is pretty good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokemer  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.

  8. #18371
    Quote Originally Posted by BloopHlo  [View Original Post]
    Made a long drive from FL to Woodbridge today. As such hamstrings, back and everything aching from the drive. Looked up Pine, saw recent reviews, called and booked for an hour. Took a shower right before I left, so passed on the TS. . 8 at the door. Once inside, in came "Sky. " 5'5", maybe 125 lbs, great body, in a cute little blue dress with a diving neckline. Massage was awful, but I probably just didn't get the memo about the massage not being the point there. $. 4 like a previous poster reported. BLS, CBJ, CFS CG. Great time. She made a real mess on me.

    Super loud music in a nearby unit (I assume band practice space?) that would have ruined a massage, but was actually pretty fitting for what ended up happening.
    RE: She made a real mess on me.

    Can you elaborate? Is she squirter, heavy cummer? If so, I'm in.

  9. #18370

    A senior member would like to know too

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokemer  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.
    As a senior member, I'd like to know as well.

  10. #18369

    Contribute first

    Although I appreciate that you claim to have RTFF (Read the f. Forum), you will also find that only asking questions without ever having provided any intel to the board will not normally solicit responses. Suggest you explore a few AMPs or providers in the McLean VA area and give some feedback (even if BBBJ wasn't available). Then perhaps someone will give you additional info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokemer  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.

  11. #18368

    McLean BBBJ queen

    I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.

  12. #18367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Recommend Gladys in Springfield (value) and Jennifer in Fair Oaks (mid-level) for FS, Vivian or Maria in West Springfield for more massage focused session. All four legit Latinas.
    On that note, Vivian and Maria are strictly HJ ending only. Vivian is a bombshell in my opinion though. They don't advertise on BP though, they advertise of Rubratings.

    Or well, Vivian and her friend Leah will peg you if you're into that sort of thing LOL.

  13. #18366

    Pine WB

    Made a long drive from FL to Woodbridge today. As such hamstrings, back and everything aching from the drive. Looked up Pine, saw recent reviews, called and booked for an hour. Took a shower right before I left, so passed on the TS. . 8 at the door. Once inside, in came "Sky. " 5'5", maybe 125 lbs, great body, in a cute little blue dress with a diving neckline. Massage was awful, but I probably just didn't get the memo about the massage not being the point there. $. 4 like a previous poster reported. BLS, CBJ, CFS CG. Great time. She made a real mess on me.

    Super loud music in a nearby unit (I assume band practice space?) that would have ruined a massage, but was actually pretty fitting for what ended up happening.

  14. #18365

    BedPage working?

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Agreed. It feels fishy for sure. I should have noticed it yesterday but apparently I am slower than most. Also has anyone noticed a reduction in the Thai massage offerings? Maybe because it's Spring Break and they are taking vacation? I'm just having a hard time finding a good option, and I feel like just a few weeks ago we were almost drowned in Thai Girl Independents? Just my thoughts.
    I am unable to get to the escort section of BedPage. I tried different cities and different countries, all to no reply. There were also a few messages commenting on the slow or non response.

    Has anyone gotten into the escort section of BedPage today?

  15. #18364

    Roslyn letdown

    When and saw the add from below spoke and was given proper instructions. Asked about GFE and was told yes. Got there sat and talked for a while no rush (the only pleasant thing) and was then asked to get on the table. Got on and was tickled for 20 min. No real pressure and non stop talking. Once it was time for the turn she wanted no touching bc of tickle and gave up because I took more than 5 min. She literally went and sat on the couch. Never had such a debacle. Gents from my experience I'd stay away!

    She was in late 20's about 5'7 and maybe 10 lbs overweight but everything else was a run as fast as possible.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/209903

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape