Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 923 of 2145 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 973 1023 1423 1923 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 32170
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18340

    BedPage working?

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Agreed. It feels fishy for sure. I should have noticed it yesterday but apparently I am slower than most. Also has anyone noticed a reduction in the Thai massage offerings? Maybe because it's Spring Break and they are taking vacation? I'm just having a hard time finding a good option, and I feel like just a few weeks ago we were almost drowned in Thai Girl Independents? Just my thoughts.
    I am unable to get to the escort section of BedPage. I tried different cities and different countries, all to no reply. There were also a few messages commenting on the slow or non response.

    Has anyone gotten into the escort section of BedPage today?

  2. #18339

    Roslyn letdown

    When and saw the add from below spoke and was given proper instructions. Asked about GFE and was told yes. Got there sat and talked for a while no rush (the only pleasant thing) and was then asked to get on the table. Got on and was tickled for 20 min. No real pressure and non stop talking. Once it was time for the turn she wanted no touching bc of tickle and gave up because I took more than 5 min. She literally went and sat on the couch. Never had such a debacle. Gents from my experience I'd stay away!

    She was in late 20's about 5'7 and maybe 10 lbs overweight but everything else was a run as fast as possible.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/209903

  3. #18338
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalMijit  [View Original Post]
    Given her VIP fee is $200, why would you tip that much? That's the sort of thing that jacks up prices.
    This guy sounds like an idiot. Why didn't he just do VIP if he planned on giving her $200. They don't differentiate between 120 + an $80 tip and just giving them $200 upfront except they think that the first guy is a dumbass for not getting what he paid for.

  4. #18337

    502 Maple

    Stopped by and saw a new lady Tina the other day. They raised the price to $70 hr, the sign still said $60. Ok massage, good teasing, hard up sell and wanted me to pay before the fun started, which I never do. Overall she was a trooper though.

  5. #18336

    Legit Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGalo  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.
    Recommend Gladys in Springfield (value) and Jennifer in Fair Oaks (mid-level) for FS, Vivian or Maria in West Springfield for more massage focused session. All four legit Latinas.

  6. #18335
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGalo  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.
    They're all pretty much crapshoots. Not going to be the girl in the photos, a gamble if they'll be attractive, and probably won't do as advertised without major upsells.

  7. #18334

    Latina ads on Bedpage

    Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.

  8. #18333
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnit  [View Original Post]
    I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee.
    Given her VIP fee is $200, why would you tip that much? That's the sort of thing that jacks up prices.

  9. #18332

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Good writeup on Nikki. I've tried to schedule with her several times but I we can't agree on a time. Although if you tipped. 8 on top of the massage fee, you gave her the VIP upgrade price without getting FS. On the escort board someone posted a review today where he paid 2. 0 for the full package but she turned down daty with him as well so it may just not be her thing. I will try to schedule again in the near future.
    Yeah, I was going to give her. 6 but as she was nude and I got Russian and a shower, so I had a good time I thought the extra was worth it. It was a nice, non-rushed experience.

  10. #18331
    Good writeup on Nikki. I've tried to schedule with her several times but I we can't agree on a time. Although if you tipped. 8 on top of the massage fee, you gave her the VIP upgrade price without getting FS. On the escort board someone posted a review today where he paid 2. 0 for the full package but she turned down daty with him as well so it may just not be her thing. I will try to schedule again in the near future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnit  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of positive reviews so texted for an appointment. Was quoted a 1 h massage for $. 2 per the ad, or VIP for $$. I requested the massage. Arrived at a condo complex in Vienna and texted, getting an instant reply with the room number. Visitor parking seems pretty limited but I saw a few empty spots. Had to walk in past the front desk and found the room. The door opened and I was greeted by the woman in the pics, they are glamorized but are her. Nikki was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline. I liked what I saw, I would estimate she is in her 50's but she is very attractive. Soft skin, long hair, and big dark eyes. I dropped the donation and washed my hands. Came back out, stripped and lay face down on the bed, as she doesn't have a table. She massaged my neck, head, and back gently. Not a lot of pressure or skill in that department. Not much teasing at this point either. She asked if I wanted VIP for $$ and I declined. She asked me more than once, I declined each time. She sat on the bed with her legs against my hands and arms, so I stroked her thighs. She asked if I wanted B2 B and I accepted. She went to the bathroom, came back completely naked and got on my back, rubbing her big breasts on my head, neck and back (she also had a condom in her hand and tried to upsell me to VIP again). Her boobs are very nice, probably enhanced with perky nipples that I happily sucked when I got the chance. She said they were sensitive and I was making her horny. She got on her back and I thought she was inviting DATY but when I moved down, she put her hand over her P and pulled me back up. I lay on my back and she rubbed her boobs over me and down to my hard member. She put it between her boobs and finished me there. We cleaned each other up and went for a shower. No rush to get out the door and she hugged me while we were both still naked. I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee. I found the multiple requests for FS a little bit annoying, but I would see her again. Link is below. Jeez, BP is a mess!

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9821054.html

  11. #18330

    Nikki In Vienna

    I saw a couple of positive reviews so texted for an appointment. Was quoted a 1 h massage for $. 2 per the ad, or VIP for $$. I requested the massage. Arrived at a condo complex in Vienna and texted, getting an instant reply with the room number. Visitor parking seems pretty limited but I saw a few empty spots. Had to walk in past the front desk and found the room. The door opened and I was greeted by the woman in the pics, they are glamorized but are her. Nikki was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline. I liked what I saw, I would estimate she is in her 50's but she is very attractive. Soft skin, long hair, and big dark eyes. I dropped the donation and washed my hands. Came back out, stripped and lay face down on the bed, as she doesn't have a table. She massaged my neck, head, and back gently. Not a lot of pressure or skill in that department. Not much teasing at this point either. She asked if I wanted VIP for $$ and I declined. She asked me more than once, I declined each time. She sat on the bed with her legs against my hands and arms, so I stroked her thighs. She asked if I wanted B2 B and I accepted. She went to the bathroom, came back completely naked and got on my back, rubbing her big breasts on my head, neck and back (she also had a condom in her hand and tried to upsell me to VIP again). Her boobs are very nice, probably enhanced with perky nipples that I happily sucked when I got the chance. She said they were sensitive and I was making her horny. She got on her back and I thought she was inviting DATY but when I moved down, she put her hand over her P and pulled me back up. I lay on my back and she rubbed her boobs over me and down to my hard member. She put it between her boobs and finished me there. We cleaned each other up and went for a shower. No rush to get out the door and she hugged me while we were both still naked. I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee. I found the multiple requests for FS a little bit annoying, but I would see her again. Link is below. Jeez, BP is a mess!

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9821054.html

  12. #18329
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    I took the chance and it really paid off. She is a stunner. Much better than her photos. Not a fake profile at all. She is new so please treat her good to keep her around. She is a winner. Great body and over time, I'm sure she will open up. Give her some time in the area. She just arrived. I will do my best to see her as often as possible. Here is the link: Tyson area.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/211562
    As stated before, she's not new. I saw her 7-8 years ago, I don't remember details? But I f do I know I tenet thinking it was. It worth a return visit. But maybe she has changed and got better.

  13. #18328

    Ivy CC

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDiesel30  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream the other night. Parked next to the fire station and greeted by a very nice looking mid-30's K-girl with a short black dress she said her name was Cindy. Went with a quick TS then back to the table. Massage was nice and hit the right spots. She asked me what kind of massage do I like, I told her last ti.

    E I came I saw Ivy and she gave me the VIP massage. She said okay I can do the same and told me Ivy will be back in a couple of weeks!! She asked me to flip and turned into a crouching 69 as she gave an amazing CBJ. I woke up shortly after. . 9 plus hhr to the house. Will repeat and can't wait to see the infamous ivy again.
    Wow, good intel on her return.

    I'll definitely be on the lookout for her.

  14. #18327

    Annie

    Search Annie. I have posted about her. She posts in craiglist beauty section.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Is her breasts just as big as Nadia and do you have a link to her ad?

  15. #18326
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Go see Annie in Mclain. She is better looking and has an open menu.
    Is her breasts just as big as Nadia and do you have a link to her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape