Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 32170
-
03-28-21 18:17 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 311BedPage working?
I am unable to get to the escort section of BedPage. I tried different cities and different countries, all to no reply. There were also a few messages commenting on the slow or non response.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
Has anyone gotten into the escort section of BedPage today?
-
03-28-21 18:13 #18339Senior Member

Posts: 98Roslyn letdown
When and saw the add from below spoke and was given proper instructions. Asked about GFE and was told yes. Got there sat and talked for a while no rush (the only pleasant thing) and was then asked to get on the table. Got on and was tickled for 20 min. No real pressure and non stop talking. Once it was time for the turn she wanted no touching bc of tickle and gave up because I took more than 5 min. She literally went and sat on the couch. Never had such a debacle. Gents from my experience I'd stay away!
She was in late 20's about 5'7 and maybe 10 lbs overweight but everything else was a run as fast as possible.
https://dc.rubratings.com/209903
-
03-28-21 17:36 #18338Senior Member

Posts: 199This guy sounds like an idiot. Why didn't he just do VIP if he planned on giving her $200. They don't differentiate between 120 + an $80 tip and just giving them $200 upfront except they think that the first guy is a dumbass for not getting what he paid for.
Originally Posted by MentalMijit
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 13:00 #18337Senior Member

Posts: 433502 Maple
Stopped by and saw a new lady Tina the other day. They raised the price to $70 hr, the sign still said $60. Ok massage, good teasing, hard up sell and wanted me to pay before the fun started, which I never do. Overall she was a trooper though.
-
03-28-21 09:13 #18336Senior Member

Posts: 228Legit Latinas
Recommend Gladys in Springfield (value) and Jennifer in Fair Oaks (mid-level) for FS, Vivian or Maria in West Springfield for more massage focused session. All four legit Latinas.
Originally Posted by JakeGalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 08:17 #18335Senior Member

Posts: 384They're all pretty much crapshoots. Not going to be the girl in the photos, a gamble if they'll be attractive, and probably won't do as advertised without major upsells.
Originally Posted by JakeGalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 21:15 #18334Senior Member

Posts: 84Latina ads on Bedpage
Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.
-
03-27-21 20:17 #18333Senior Member

Posts: 52Given her VIP fee is $200, why would you tip that much? That's the sort of thing that jacks up prices.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 17:21 #18332Senior Member

Posts: 131Nikki
Yeah, I was going to give her. 6 but as she was nude and I got Russian and a shower, so I had a good time I thought the extra was worth it. It was a nice, non-rushed experience.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 17:15 #18331Senior Member

Posts: 134Good writeup on Nikki. I've tried to schedule with her several times but I we can't agree on a time. Although if you tipped. 8 on top of the massage fee, you gave her the VIP upgrade price without getting FS. On the escort board someone posted a review today where he paid 2. 0 for the full package but she turned down daty with him as well so it may just not be her thing. I will try to schedule again in the near future.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 15:02 #18330Senior Member

Posts: 131Nikki In Vienna
I saw a couple of positive reviews so texted for an appointment. Was quoted a 1 h massage for $. 2 per the ad, or VIP for $$. I requested the massage. Arrived at a condo complex in Vienna and texted, getting an instant reply with the room number. Visitor parking seems pretty limited but I saw a few empty spots. Had to walk in past the front desk and found the room. The door opened and I was greeted by the woman in the pics, they are glamorized but are her. Nikki was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline. I liked what I saw, I would estimate she is in her 50's but she is very attractive. Soft skin, long hair, and big dark eyes. I dropped the donation and washed my hands. Came back out, stripped and lay face down on the bed, as she doesn't have a table. She massaged my neck, head, and back gently. Not a lot of pressure or skill in that department. Not much teasing at this point either. She asked if I wanted VIP for $$ and I declined. She asked me more than once, I declined each time. She sat on the bed with her legs against my hands and arms, so I stroked her thighs. She asked if I wanted B2 B and I accepted. She went to the bathroom, came back completely naked and got on my back, rubbing her big breasts on my head, neck and back (she also had a condom in her hand and tried to upsell me to VIP again). Her boobs are very nice, probably enhanced with perky nipples that I happily sucked when I got the chance. She said they were sensitive and I was making her horny. She got on her back and I thought she was inviting DATY but when I moved down, she put her hand over her P and pulled me back up. I lay on my back and she rubbed her boobs over me and down to my hard member. She put it between her boobs and finished me there. We cleaned each other up and went for a shower. No rush to get out the door and she hugged me while we were both still naked. I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee. I found the multiple requests for FS a little bit annoying, but I would see her again. Link is below. Jeez, BP is a mess!
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9821054.html
-
03-27-21 14:52 #18329Senior Member

Posts: 467As stated before, she's not new. I saw her 7-8 years ago, I don't remember details? But I f do I know I tenet thinking it was. It worth a return visit. But maybe she has changed and got better.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 13:16 #18328Senior Member

Posts: 631Ivy CC
Wow, good intel on her return.
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
I'll definitely be on the lookout for her.
-
03-27-21 12:56 #18327Senior Member

Posts: 194Annie
Search Annie. I have posted about her. She posts in craiglist beauty section.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 12:46 #18326Senior Member

Posts: 651Is her breasts just as big as Nadia and do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




