Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 298 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2085

    Lac Rose at PC

    Had spare time while running errands so I checked to see if PC's Lac Rose was available. I was enamored with her alluring pics but knew to temper my expectations.

    Looks: When I arrived I wasn't blown away but nor was I disappointed. She was not nearly as tall or shapely as her second ad pics but her physique was what I sought; a PAAG (Phat Ass Asian Girl). Plump bodied but no fat. Nice C cup tits with medium size eraser nips that may have been lactating (wasn't afforded much nursing time so can't be sure. Had a sweet aftertaste though). Thick waist and a nice plump ass that begged to be squeezed. She had wheat colored tanned skin and a short (5'3" ish) stature. Her face resembles her first ad in particular the one with the yellow bikini bottoms.

    Attitude: She was mostly businesslike in her demeanor but warmed up when she got to work. Her english is servicable and sufficient for small talk.

    Service: Good BBBJ with a nice "head pop" wth her lips at the end of each dive. Snug but not necessarily tight. Used a touch too much lube for the act. Good IOP (illusion of passion) with nice vocals. Body made for doggystyle so I mad sure I had had two good handfulls of ass cheeks as I rode to pound town.

    Numerical Rating Summary. L:7 A:7 S:7. Recommended: Yes. I think she will improve successive visits. She has that PAAG body I like with the JAV GAL style tan. Have fun fellas.

    RJ.

  2. #2084

    Tina or Cora

    Quote Originally Posted by Nsfwer  [View Original Post]
    Is Tina the go-to gal at LSC? I've heard mixed things about the others.
    I haven't seen Hera or Angela, but among all the others, typically Tina or Cora are the top choices. But they are very different.

    Can you provide your preferences.

  3. #2083
    Do you get better (more normal) service if you show them your covid test and vaccination card? Haha.

  4. #2082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Between the two, I'd say tina. But getting through LSC's screening is a bit of an hassle compared to KGA.
    KGA seems to have disappeared. Yuna is now at KP.

  5. #2081
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Between the two, I'd say tina. But getting through LSC's screening is a bit of an hassle compared to KGA.
    Is Tina the go-to gal at LSC? I've heard mixed things about the others.

  6. #2080

    Looking for Jazzmin

    There was a hot Latina a few years back named Jazzmin. I'm pretty sure she is still in the area, but I can't find any ads.

    She has a big 408 tattooed across her neck, and bows tattooed on the back of her thighs.

    Anyone know where she is? I assume she's still in the 408.

  7. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Yes, someone who would suck the soul out of my piss hole would be wonderful! Also would enjoy BBFS with cip. As far as looks goes, if they are decently attractive that is good enough for me. There is so much bait and switch in Seattle so if they resemble their photos in anyway that would be great. Is there an upcharge for BBFS? There is in Seattle on top of the ridiculous rates already.
    Yuffie, Ciara, Emma, Amy have all been recommended for their head game. Not surprisingly, they're all advertised as PSE (aka BBFS). In my experiences with PSE girls in the Bay, all but one have been ezcip; that one outlier was allegedly YMMV cip. All inclusive rates are standard here.

    For the most part, I've been satisfied with the girls being accurately depicted in their photos. Though some orgs are more reputable than others in this regard, I don't know anyone that eschews photoshop.

  8. #2078
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    May help your query to list what you're looking for in your girls as far as looks / service / etc. You mentioned Yuna which may mean you're looking for someone to suck your soul out of your piss hole. Facts?
    Yes, someone who would suck the soul out of my piss hole would be wonderful! Also would enjoy BBFS with cip. As far as looks goes, if they are decently attractive that is good enough for me. There is so much bait and switch in Seattle so if they resemble their photos in anyway that would be great. Is there an upcharge for BBFS? There is in Seattle on top of the ridiculous rates already.

  9. #2077
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Between the two, I'd say tina. But getting through LSC's screening is a bit of an hassle compared to KGA.
    Thank you for the input. You are correct in that KGA was easy to get screened with. LSC wanted work I'd and license which is more than I'd be willing to give up.

  10. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm going to be visiting San Jose next week. Would love to see a girl or two while I'm here. I've been looking around and I'm pretty interested in trying to book something with Yuna from KGA or Tina from LSC or even both if I can find the time. Who would be the better one to see? Or is there someone else who is a must see that I'm missing out on? Thank you for any input and if you ever come to my part of town I'll be more than happy to help you guys out.
    May help your query to list what you're looking for in your girls as far as looks / service / etc. You mentioned Yuna which may mean you're looking for someone to suck your soul out of your piss hole. Facts?

  11. #2075

    Great intel

    Thanks for the reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    Tina at LSC.

    I have seen her about 10 times and she is great. I have posted about her before. When she is happy, about 75% of the time, she prances around to her music and does stripper routines. She has, IMHO, the best body out there. Good kisser. Great BBBJ and in cowgirl she will keep going after you cum until she cums. Very responsive to DATY. Tries to get you hard in the end of session shower with a BBBJ and if she succeeds will insert you doggie style to try for another pop.

    Amy at AA.

    As has been posted many times, she is the Queen of BBBJ's. I have seen her perhaps 12 times. She loves to suck cock. She is one of the very few who can get me off after 15-20 minutes of slow sensual BBBJ. But she has an absolutely wonderful, responsive pussy. Loves DATY and very orgasmic. No DFK since Covid unfortunately.

    New girl Jasmin at KL..

  12. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm going to be visiting San Jose next week. Would love to see a girl or two while I'm here. I've been looking around and I'm pretty interested in trying to book something with Yuna from KGA or Tina from LSC or even both if I can find the time. Who would be the better one to see? Or is there someone else who is a must see that I'm missing out on? Thank you for any input and if you ever come to my part of town I'll be more than happy to help you guys out.
    Between the two, I'd say tina. But getting through LSC's screening is a bit of an hassle compared to KGA.

  13. #2073

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I'm going to be visiting San Jose next week. Would love to see a girl or two while I'm here. I've been looking around and I'm pretty interested in trying to book something with Yuna from KGA or Tina from LSC or even both if I can find the time. Who would be the better one to see? Or is there someone else who is a must see that I'm missing out on? Thank you for any input and if you ever come to my part of town I'll be more than happy to help you guys out.

  14. #2072

    Loved it!

    I liked one of the girls and had an hr session with her. She was relatively younger compared to other girls. It was my first GFE session so I don't have any other GFE to compare with but now I am hooked to GFE 😂.

    Girl was 8 with great attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    No idea, but how was Bay Bunnies? Worth the hassle to get back in there?

  15. #2071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    After a 4 month break until I got fully vaccinated I have seen 3 girls in 2 weeks.

    Tina at LSC.

    I have seen her about 10 times and she is great. I have posted about her before. When she is happy, about 75% of the time, she prances around to her music and does stripper routines. She has, IMHO, the best body out there. Good kisser. Great BBBJ and in cowgirl she will keep going after you cum until she cums. Very responsive to DATY. Tries to get you hard in the end of session shower with a BBBJ and if she succeeds will insert you doggie style to try for another pop.

    Amy at AA.

    As has been posted many times, she is the Queen of BBBJ's. I have seen her perhaps 12 times. She loves to suck cock. She is one of the very few who can get me off after 15-20 minutes of slow sensual BBBJ. But she has an absolutely wonderful, responsive pussy. Loves DATY and very orgasmic. No DFK since Covid unfortunately.

    New girl Jasmin at KL.

    Very nice makeup. Very nice boobs with great nipples. Sweet and gentle. Advertised as good DFK but only LFK with me. Absolutely no muscle tone. Could not go more than a couple of minutes in CG. And too much pre-lube. I think she prefers mish so if that is your favorite then she might be a good match.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape