Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 904 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 19594
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6049

    Cambodian in Redmond ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I knew a guy in college, first name Chan. Ok, I thought he was Chinese-American. He said, "Oh no, I'm Cambodian. " I think about Chan, when I hear of a Cambodian person.
    Do you have a link to his ad or anything?

  2. #6048
    I like Jasmine Spa in Marysville, older ladies as usual around here. Last time there about 4 months ago curvy lady with great rack, the other a bit older and slim with nice ass. Utc touch allowed and probably more for more $.

  3. #6047

    Oh no, I'm Cambodian

    I knew a guy in college, first name Chan. Ok, I thought he was Chinese-American. He said, "Oh no, I'm Cambodian. " I think about Chan, when I hear of a Cambodian person.

  4. #6046

    Cambodian in Redmond ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Do you have a link to her ad or anything?

  5. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Or just drop the last part of that url.

    http://www.medisparenton.com/

  6. #6044

    MediSpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Erics050  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that, I've heard the older woman named Julie might do HE.
    I think I was the first guy in there when they opened. I got a good massage and Julie wasnt afraid to "accidentally" touch the junk, but wouldn't give a HE. She did hand me the lotion and said to take care of myself while she watched and smiled. She is cute and has a nice body for a 40 year old. Since then another guy states he got a handy from her on Rubmaps. The last review says nothing else was available, so. I think time will tell if it can be obtained reliably.

  7. #6043

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Would you PM me her info, please?

  8. #6042
    Can't see a photo of the cupping procedure (on their site) without thinking of Rock Chalk's experience. Although it appears that Medi Spa provides "cuppinp" which might be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]

  9. #6041

    Medispa

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Great massage from a cute younger woman. I got zero hint at extras.
    +1 on that, I've heard the older woman named Julie might do HE.

  10. #6040
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work at all!
    Okay this should be it.

    http://www.medisparenton.com/col.jsp?id=106

  11. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    There is a cute Cambodian working at Condo in Redmond 148th st Near 520 frwy. Great massage. With HE Only No Upscale. See thru teddy. Also offers prostrate Milking. Haven't tried that yet. $120 - $140 offers 1/2 hour or Full Hour. Late 20's or early 30's Short Girl. Dark complex.
    Can you pm her info please.

  12. #6038
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    What all do we know about this place here? : medisparenton.com/ col. Jsp? I'd=104.

    I have never been there and am considering it. Ad says it is new and I do not have a RM account to read any of the so far three reviews.

    Thanks in advance.
    Great massage from a cute younger woman. I got zero hint at extras.

  13. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    What all do we know about this place here? : medisparenton.com/ col. Jsp? I'd=104.

    I have never been there and am considering it. Ad says it is new and I do not have a RM account to read any of the so far three reviews.

    Thanks in advance.
    Link does not work at all!

  14. #6036

    Cici and Tina at Kings on 99

    For those of you who enjoyed the company of Cici at Kings on Hwy 99, I regret to inform you she has moved and is no longer there. I walked in hoping to see her, and Tina broke the sad news which is a bummer. She also told me about a new girl coming soon and that I should try her out. Tina told me all that while riding me like a cowgirl bouncing those large hooters in my face. Tina's not the youngest or prettiest, but she gets the job done. Funny how the ladies don't mind sharing, huh? Good luck out there gentlemen.

  15. #6035
    What all do we know about this place here? : medisparenton.com/ col. Jsp? I'd=104.

    I have never been there and am considering it. Ad says it is new and I do not have a RM account to read any of the so far three reviews.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape