Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 552 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    And nothing more need to be said about it, may he rest in peace.
    This feels like the Chinese government telling us we can't talk about something.

  2. #4972

    I beg to differ some

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I haven't gotten any messages but enough people have dropped enough "innuendo's" to make it pretty obvious that they are indeed one and the same, Oldti was an ass, but I feel bad he died that way.
    If Paul really did stalk guys who went to AMPs and threatened to tell their families or contact their about what they did then he deserved to have his face kicked in. I can only hope now that he didn't do something to piss that kid off and Paul was just at Youngs by chance.

  3. #4971

    Oldti

    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody else got a dm from somebody who hasn't posted on here with only less than 10 posts on their handle claiming Paul was confirmed to be Oldti? It's just amazing how a tragedy can bring ridiculous people out to bullshit perhaps.
    I haven't gotten any messages but enough people have dropped enough "innuendo's" to make it pretty obvious that they are indeed one and the same, Oldti was an ass, but I feel bad he died that way.

  4. #4970

    Check this out

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fe4_story.html

    This guy was in Youngs for an hour before he shot anybody. I wonder now what happened in that hour.

  5. #4969

    Oldti and Paul

    Has anybody else got a dm from somebody who hasn't posted on here with only less than 10 posts on their handle claiming Paul was confirmed to be Oldti? It's just amazing how a tragedy can bring ridiculous people out to bullshit perhaps.

  6. #4968
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    We all do. They don't deserve to die. But the way Young's try to cover up and telling great stories about her simply make me sick.
    Yes of course we should respect all the people who die, sick & alive.

  7. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Ask any CAMP girls at Kaina / Adore they all know him. All the stories told by the Young's are trying to cover up their hug & tug business model, only news reporters will believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    It blows my mind that people, even news reporters, are complicit in keeping the rub and tug model all wink wink. "Happy ending" has been in the lexicon for four decades now, everyone with a brain knows what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about that. I'm sure they don't give a flying fuck right now what people think of their business. All they want to see right now is that guy get tried and fried if that was possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    Why are you trying to invalidate what Paul did for work? Sure, he hung around the shop (s) a lot, but he also did a lot of work. Please, give it a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I know that many of those girls knew him. All I was trying to say was that he worked as a handyman and installed security cameras for a living.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How does his statement above yours invalidate what the deceased did for a living? SyD1971 simply said the girls all knew him (Michels). His second, completely separate statement suggests that many who were interviewed about the activities at the jack shack claimed that all activities were legit. Young's, of course, was a jack shack, not a legit parlor and Emily herself waxed many a carrot.

    Just do several dozen DNA tests on the floor coverings and you'll find a wide variety of jizz samples, mine included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    And nothing more need to be said about it, may he rest in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    If Youngs says Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras then take youngs word for it. End of that. If Paul was the stalker who was stalking guys who went to AMPs, and remember this is a BIG IF, then he won't be stalking anybody anymore because he is no longer with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I'm in agreement with Youngs. The guy keeps questioning if Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras and there's no point to it. Guy needs to realize Paul may have been a handyman, installed security cameras. And may have been stalking mongers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Since your new handle and first post in the aftermath, you've come on as a hard shill for Young's. Do you have a problem with the truth? Perhaps your surname is Clark or the other schmuck who publicly proclaimed that Young's was always professional (paraphrasing)?

    If you have a problem with the truth, then consider selling it elsewhere because nobody here who has ever dropped a load of man mustard at Young's at the hands of Emily or her girls is stupid enough to be drawn in by you.

    The truth needs to be told and your futile attempts to suppress such truths need to take a fuckin' rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The dude in question had serious issues, he chose to vent his personality here and, in doing so, rattled a lot of cages. I am assuming you know of his many handles and posts. True, his profession has nothing to do with his weird personality and nobody gives a shit about it, but you also noted that he was not exactly a respected guy by stating, 'And he may have been stalking mongers. ' Duh!

    I think you've already answered your own concerns and the concerns of many. I personally will not contribute anything to his GoFundMe page (max has already been exceeded), but I won't waste my valuable time to shit on his grave either. YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, in agreement with youngs about what paul did for work. Who knows if Paul is the stalker though. R. I. P. To a fellow monger but his stalking days are over if it was him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    Have some respect for those who've passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think I have no respect for the victims? The victims do not care. They are gone. What I have no respect for is a shill like the dude you and I both responded to who doesn't identify who he is or how he's associated with the deceased, yet he insists on repressing free speech. In other words, he only gives a shit about his own personal agenda, whatever that is.

    If his handle doesn't identify him / her / it as a self-appointed shill for no real purpose, what does?
    So totally in agreement with Night now and the other poster who was saying Youngs was trying to cover their rub and tug business model. Long story short youngs is on this forum trying to denounce Youngs was a rub and tug, totally unnecessary too. Just stop posting Youngs, you're already making yourself look pretty bad.

  8. #4966

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    Have some respect for those who've passed.
    We all do. They don't deserve to die. But the way Young's try to cover up and telling great stories about her simply make me sick.

  9. #4965

    Okay I see what Night is saying now

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think I have no respect for the victims? The victims do not care. They are gone. What I have no respect for is a shill like the dude you and I both responded to who doesn't identify who he is or how he's associated with the deceased, yet he insists on repressing free speech. In other words, he only gives a shit about his own personal agenda, whatever that is.

    If his handle doesn't identify him / her / it as a self-appointed shill for no real purpose, what does?
    Night's post I'm responding to now has made me pay more attention. Who are you anyway Youngs? Are you associated with Youngs massage where the first shooting happened? Why did you even come on this forum to post at all? I mean I'm sure there are people on here who are sorry for the victims and their families but coming on here talking about them like we knew or cared for these people on a personal level like you may have is not the best thing to do.

  10. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Lets remember the name of this thread is rants and raves, this is where you get to say what you want and nobody has to like it, how about we respect Nites right to post whatever is on his mind in this thread. To be clear I do not feel he is being disrespectful, I'm just saying in this thread you can pretty much say what you want, that is why its here.
    Yes that's right and I don't think Night is meaning to be disrespectful either. He has made some great points but Youngs also has a good point.

  11. #4963
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Night we get your point about the truth not being told about some things but we need to have some respect for the victims.
    What makes you think I have no respect for the victims? The victims do not care. They are gone. What I have no respect for is a shill like the dude you and I both responded to who doesn't identify who he is or how he's associated with the deceased, yet he insists on repressing free speech. In other words, he only gives a shit about his own personal agenda, whatever that is.

    If his handle doesn't identify him / her / it as a self-appointed shill for no real purpose, what does?

  12. #4962

    Rants and Raves

    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Night we get your point about the truth not being told about some things but we need to have some respect for the victims.
    Lets remember the name of this thread is rants and raves, this is where you get to say what you want and nobody has to like it, how about we respect Nites right to post whatever is on his mind in this thread. To be clear I do not feel he is being disrespectful, I'm just saying in this thread you can pretty much say what you want, that is why its here.

  13. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I do have a lot of respect for those who died. Talking about them doesn't hurt them in any way.
    Night we get your point about the truth not being told about some things but we need to have some respect for the victims.

  14. #4960
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    Have some respect for those who've passed.
    I do have a lot of respect for those who died. Talking about them doesn't hurt them in any way.

  15. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    Have some respect for those who've passed.
    Again I agree with you. Let's just move on now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape