Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10209

    Croft on Bre

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Crofton Bree stating her availability is now more frequent and reliable. Was apparently going thru some life things.

    Headed that way this weekend so I plan to test her availability and her service metal as well.

    MJ1.
    I contacted her yesterday. Took a very long time to respond and after she sent the address, she ghosted. Take it for what it's worth but seems to be the same Bre to me.

    Shooter.

  2. #10208

    Nina link

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Took an early morning run at Nina. Nnnooot what I expected. She's always super quick on the communication but a bit hard to track at times. Super willing to provide whatever. Was pretty much just as has been described here so I really had no surprises save my own dreams of what she might just be. Sauce or substance is def in use but no direct indications in the open. Won't be repeating tho. I settled for a pretty decent BBJCIM in between rambling conversations about everything. She will refocus if you direct her back on course.

    Nothing bad to say about her performance or effort or willingness to please. Just not my type I guess.

    MJ1.
    Hey MJ1, do you have a link or pic?

  3. #10207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    How many words. Is this picture worth?

    Mj1.
    I've got 5.

    Too good to be true. Although at my age I don't fear either of those issues. Believe me my wife wouldn't care a wit if I got booked for any of those charges because she is a provider.

  4. #10206

    Hmmmm.

    How many words. Is this picture worth?

    Mj1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210326-202926_Nova7.jpg‎  

  5. #10205
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Crofton Bree stating her availability is now more frequent and reliable. Was apparently going thru some life things.

    Headed that way this weekend so I plan to test her availability and her service metal as well.

    MJ1.
    I received a message from her stating the same as well.

  6. #10204

    Crofton Bree

    Got a text from Crofton Bree stating her availability is now more frequent and reliable. Was apparently going thru some life things.

    Headed that way this weekend so I plan to test her availability and her service metal as well.

    MJ1.

  7. #10203

    Nina

    Took an early morning run at Nina. Nnnooot what I expected. She's always super quick on the communication but a bit hard to track at times. Super willing to provide whatever. Was pretty much just as has been described here so I really had no surprises save my own dreams of what she might just be. Sauce or substance is def in use but no direct indications in the open. Won't be repeating tho. I settled for a pretty decent BBJCIM in between rambling conversations about everything. She will refocus if you direct her back on course.

    Nothing bad to say about her performance or effort or willingness to please. Just not my type I guess.

    MJ1.

  8. #10202

    Cara

    Fresh fish alert! There are two posts about a redhead Cara in the SW section. One sounds like it could be her and the other not so much as a PAWG was described. Weight loss is possible though. My overly picky eagle eye can see some stretch marks in the b&w photo. LOL. My damn standards. Called and sent a text but nothing back yet though. Pics seem real but 410 numbers alarm me. Not sure why, but it's the same with 703 and 571 for me, being from VA. Makes me think it's potential 5-0.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/081133902292

    Been trying to set up with Moni all week but she doesn't seem too reliable. May still drive up to her "corner" and try to catch her. She claims to live nearby. Worse case scenario, I get good seafood at Happy Times and hit up Emma for a cardate. Although our last text exchange wasn't super pleasant. Moody girl.

    -HF.

  9. #10201

    Bree cb

    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to setup a meet with her but seems like she's fallen off the map.
    She's around but you have to work with her schedule which is whenever she's texts you back.

  10. #10200
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    She was Taylor for a long time. She'd been reviewed many many times on this forum. She's been a very decent provider. She's always been very inexpensive also. She'd do a SS w / greek for 80 all day long if you asked. Then a couple months ago she changed her name to Alyssa and then started quoting astronomical rates. She's since toned those rates down a bit but not to what they used to be but she'll still negotiate. She's good in a pinch. Her handler lingers around outside sometimes but I've never had an issue with him. I just nod and say, "What's up?" and go on my way.

    If you have an above average member, she'll do you but she'll tell you to warn her next time so she can take some pain killers. Any time I ever warn her first, I get crickets so I don't warn her anymore. I just go see her and hope for the best. She's cute and has a decent body. Nice holes, good BBBJ and if she can't give you the experience you're looking for, she'll even give you some money back without you asking. We agreed on greek once but she couldn't fit it in that day so she gave back the difference.

    She's not exceptional, don't get me wrong but she's good enough to repeat. She usually makes a ton of money then goes back home and takes a long break. If history repeats itself, she'll be back in a couple/few weeks.

    Shooter!
    Here is her latest ad.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/article-read.php?a=302

    But when I tried to contact her at that number, I didn't get any response yet.

  11. #10199

    Here is an archive the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Can you find pictures and post them for the next time she puts an ad up please?
    Here is the archive of the ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 667-367-1836.jpg‎  

  12. #10198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    I made her cum she had hard she nice big wet spot.
    Huh? "She had hard" what?

  13. #10197

    Please advise

    Greetings,

    Can you give advice for a couple looking for a skinny black girl?

    I'd prefer it if she comes to our hotel in Baltimore.

  14. #10196

    Flakey Joan

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for TOFTT. She was a good local option years ago but apparently now just older but not wiser.
    I appreciate the response. I only wrote so much so that mongers would be clear on WHY I'm saying she's a flake. I would normally never write a review about someone I haven't seen but being canceled on twice with 0 sincere apology just makes me wish that other mongers can spot some BS when they hear it, whether from her or from other girls.

    I might give it a few months and try again but certainly not right now, especially since her last response was basically "I'm not the girl for you". LOL like com'and. You admitted to forgetting, and then you act like I created the problem.

    Currently looking at other girls to date like Neveah, but she only seems to answer on the days her post is listed on.

    https://callescort.org/718-924-0333

    Or dream.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-spe/37743149

    I'm open to suggestions and will report if I see them or others.

    Stay covid safe, everyone.

  15. #10195

    Anyone met up with Bree from Curtis Bay recently?

    I've tried to setup a meet with her but seems like she's fallen off the map.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape